Because Of Your Heart - Chapter 5

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  5 - Who are You

 

 

 

 

~~Yoona Studio~~

 

without realize, They having photoshoot until night.

 

"okay, that's it Seohyun." yoona endded her photoshoot. 

 

Seohyun smile and approach to Yoona and krystal. "so how is it? I mean my performance."

 

 

"not bad. you have talent. also, Krystal make up very fit with our theme, so it's perfect. Thank you ne doegsaeng! i really treat you tonight."  yoona said angld hug her sister.

 

 

"yeah! but just me? how about Seohyun? she work hard to." Krystal said to Yoona.

 

"of course i will. she my permenant model right now." yoona said softly

 

Seohyun smile and direct go to change room.

 

 

meanwhile Yoona take a look at her camera. Suddenly she shock look at one of picture of Seohyun. 

 

"why you make a face like that eonni? it's there something wrong?" krystal noticed her sister have something on her mind.

 

"krys, you still remember the huge picture on my studio?" Yoona ask. Krystal just nodded

 

 

"take a look these picture..." Yoona give her camera to krystal. 

 

Krystal look at her picture. she also shock what she look. 

 

 

 

"omo, really same! but this is only a pose eonni. I think it's normal." krystal said and give back yoona camera.

 

 

"it not just about these. But have a something weird with her Krys..." yoona said 

 

krystal raise her forehead. "You mean?"

 

"yesterday, when I go to hyoyeon rest room, there have a piano. and she play that piano... My favourate song that Tiffany always used play...." yoona say make Krystal stunned.

 

 

Yoona sigh. she closed her face with her palms. "why Krys? when the times I want to forgot her, there have something I remind at her..." yoona said weakly. 

 

Krsytal silent. She rub her sister shoulder. She really pity with her sister. "so, you want to change a model?" krystal ask.

 

Yoona shake her head. "ani.. she talented. it pity I'm not use this oppurtunity to use her." Yoona said. 

 

krsytal just silent. she can't say anythinv when her sister have decide like that.

 

 

"sorry girls for waiting for me. So shall we?" suddenly a soft voice aprroaching her.

 

Yoona and krsytal look at the girl. krystal stand and come near Seohyun.

 

"it's okay Seohyun. by the way Seohyun ah, why you still want to part time as model since you in bussiness course?" krsytal ask. there something she want to confirm.

 

Yoona just look at them

 

seohyun smile. "i don't know why but i feel like...Bussiness is my passion and model is my soul. so i want both of them."

 

The words Seohyun said make Krystal very shock. 

 

~~flashback~~

 

"morning little krys..." Tiffany greet krystal on dinning table.

 

"oh, morning eonni.. wah, you always staying here huh.."

 

"of course because My girlfriend here and I want to spent time with her..." Tiffany said with sweetly smile.

 

krystal chuckle. "so sweet, but eonni. It's still early, where you want to go?"

 

"class..."

 

"mwuh?what course."

 

"bussiness.."

 

 

"daebak.. sorry to ask eonni but why you still want to study since you already talented in Modelling?"

 

Tiffany grab a some pancake and put at her plate. She smile and hold Krystal shoulder. "acctually krystal, Bussiness is my passion, and model is my soul. so i want do.. both.."

 

"so, bussiness your passion and model is your passion. so yoona eonni what is your part.." krystal teased

 

Tiffany chuckles. "of course Yoona is my heart...my life..my everything..." Tiffany said and soft voice. 

 

~~end of flashback~~

 

knockkk

 

"ahh, eonni appo!!" krystal groan and hold her head.

 

yoona smirked. "who ask you to daydreaming! Come let's go, Seohyun already wait us at my car."

 

krystal grab her sister arm. Yoona look at her.

 

"eonni, who is she exactly?" krystal ask.

 

"who? Seohyun? why?"Yoona ask back

 

krystal shake her head. She didn't want say anymore because she don't want her sister will bother with these matter. as always, she grab her sister arm. 

 

"nothing, just let's go. i'm already hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter