Chapter 9

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
You woke up extra early today. You wanted to thank L for the bento he gave you few weeks ago. You washed your face and brushed your teeth. You went down and took out the ingredients needed to make sushi. You clapped your hands. ‘I hope it will work out well.’
 
After half an hour of struggling, you still havent perfectly wrap on sushi. You huffed. ‘Why does it look so easy in tv. Why cant I just do one perfect ?’ “Because you’re doing it the wrong way.” You looked to the door and saw L.
 
You pouted. “I just cant seem to do it. And it’s supposed to be a surprise.” You said. L let out a small laugh and went behind you. He took both of your hands in his smooth ones. He guided you how to wrap one perfectly and let you try on your own but never once let go of your hands. You didn’t mind. You like how your hands are in his.
 
You filled the sushi into two Tupperware and put in nicely in your bag. You changed into your uniform and went down to eat your breakfast. You were still awed by L’s cooking no matter how many times you ate it. 
 
The Infinite boys came in one by one. “Oh food !” Sungyeool immediately rushed and had a sit on the dining table while stuffing himself with food. You realized all of them were in uniforms but had different badges. As always, L read your mind. “They’re from Woollim High. Our school’s enemy.” You wow-ed at the relationship between two schools and the gang in it. 
 
After having breakfast, you and L waved Infinite goodbye and went on your way. L is still not in his ‘disguise’ yet. Female passerby were staring at him but he doesn’t seem to notice them. All he see is the girl next to him. He smiled at the fact that the two of you are always together, school or no school. 
 
You went to your locker to get your books while L put on his ‘disguise’ which you still think that it doesn’t suit his style, and went to the staff room preparing for his class. You closed your locker to see a L.joe lazily leaning on the locker next to yours. You could hear girls giggling when they passed by him. You rolled your eyes and walked away. 
 
Suddenly, your books flew out from your hand and landed on L.joe’s. “~~~~~-ah ! You’re a bad girlfriend ya’ know ? You should wait for your boyfriend.” You have to urge to scream at him but you didn’t want to create a scene. 
 
“Leave me alone L.joe. I don’t have time for you.” You hissed under your breath, audible only for you and him. “But I have tons of time for you.” He gave you a triumphant smile. You groaned and ruffled your hair, turned to him and yanked your books from his hands and marched away. ‘My girlfriend sure is cute.’ L.joe thought to himself.
 
When you reached class, L was already in it. He pointed to the clock while his eyes never left his book. You were late for 5 minutes. You bit your lip, not knowing what L would do to you. All you hope is that L.joe suddenly get hit by a car and wont come in class together with y---
 
“Sorry. We’re late.” L.joe burst in. L’s head immediately snapped at the two of you. ‘Why cant you just get hit by a car L.joe ?’ L placed his book down and gave you and L.joe a stern look, especially you. You shuffled around nervously. You felt like you’re melting under his stare.
 
“Reasons ?” “Bwoh ?” You didn’t catch it properly. “Reasons. What’s your reasons for being late ?” L snapped. “I--” “We lost track of  time when we’re both talking.” L.joe spat it out before you could think of anything. L eyes never left yours. “Miss ~~~~~ ?” “Look, my girlfriend and I were talking and got a little late, just let us off this time Mr. Kim.” L.joe defended. “It’s not like it’s the first time I’m late.” 
 
L let the two two of your off the hook for this time. You went back to your seat. L.joe whispered something into Chunji’s ear that made him stood up and went to sit on L.joe’s seat which was in front of me. “You cant switch place without the teacher’s permission.” I hissed at L.joe. He just shrugged, “I’m the president’s son. I need no permission.” ‘He’s so arrogant and rude.’ You concentrated back to the teaching. 
 
Mr. Kim gave you some class work. You did half way until you felt your phone vibrated. You already know who it was, you just decided to ignore it. 
 
Someone passed by your table and threw a paper onto it. You looked back and saw it was L, checking some students work. You gulped and opened it. 
 
You better reply my text or you’ll get it from me - Mr. Kim
 
You sighed and took out your phone and checked it. L.joe leaned closer to you see what you’re up to but you’re not aware of it at all. 
 
To : Wifey ~~~~~
From : Hubby Myungsoo
 
You promised.
 
The two words was enough to make your whole body shivered. L.joe noticed your shaking body and took off his jacket and put it over you. He was going to hug you two but L came out of nowhere and slapped his hand away and walked off. 
 
To : Hubby Myungsoo
From : Wifey ~~~~~
 
Nothing’s going on between the two of us.
 
You replied shakily and pressed send. Instantly, a reply came.
 
To : Wifey ~~~~~
From : Hubby Myungsoo
 
It doesn’t seem like it. You two look sweet together. 
 
You looked up and saw L with his expressionless look. He gave you a glare, urging you to reply.
 
To : Hubby Myungsoo
From : Wifey ~~~~~
 
I’ll explain it to you later at lunch. Meet you at the music room. 
 
You snapped your phone, happy that you finally could stop this conversation. Your mind started spinning. ‘What am I going to tell him at lunch ?!’
 
 
 
------
Hey yo !
My exam is on the next week so i wont be updating on that week. Hope you guys dont mind.
Keep on supporting !
If i come back and see no support form you guys, i'll bang my head on the wall XP
Good LUCK TO ME !
 
krys:)