Chapter 34

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
Without thinking, L.joe grabbed your wrist and the two of you started racing down the streets. You followed behind L.joe as he pushed through the crowd. “Are you sure running away is good choice ?” you asked. Looking at Myungsoo’s pissed off face was indeed amusing but at the same time scary.
 
“Don’t worry. He’ll get over it.” L.joe said and slowed down his pace when L was out of the sight. He released your wrist and saw a red mark circling it. He winced. ‘Did I hold it that tight ?’ He looked at you rubbing your wrist. 
 
“Pabo. You should have tell me that I held on too tight.” he said, mentally slapped himself for being an idiot. “It’s just hurt a little. No worries.” you smiled. 
 
‘How can someone smile when they are hurt ? It must hurts a lot until her brain is damaged.’ L.joe shook his head and gently took your wrist. He massaged it in his hand and blew at it to reduce the pain. “There. Doesn’t it feel much better after being showered with love by The L.joe ?” He said, making big hand gestures. 
 
You covered your face and walked away from the embarrassing boy. “Where are you going ~~~~~ ? You still need a lot of love from me !”
 
Meanwhile, L was going crazy. ‘When I find them, I’ll skin Lee Byunghun alive and lock Lee ~~~~~ into the closet.’ He ran around asking people if by any chance they saw a blonde freak pass by.
 
He stopped a lady. “Have you happened to see an ugly blonde dwarf with a girl with long wavy naturally brown hair walk pass ?” L asked while taking deep long breath. The lady nodded and pointed down the street, completely stunned by the beautiful boy in front of her.
 
“Thanks.” He gave her his charming smile and ran towards the direction she pointed. All he can see was heads. He cursed under his breath and walked into the crowd. Opening both his eyes wide, he walked around, scanning the whole place with his eagle-like eyes.
 
Blonde dwarf detected. Immediately, his legs took off. Running, half flying, to the blonde head. “Got you, my dear friend.” L smirked and clawed L.joe’s shoulder. L.joe let out a terrifying scream and tried to release himself from L’s grip.
 
L.joe kicked L at the abdomen and pried his hand off and started running with you behind him. ‘Is this some kind of movie ?’ L.joe thought whie finding any place to hide. You were panting and your pace slowed down. He knew you were at your limit. ‘God ! I just want to spend some time with the person I love, is that so hard ?!’
 
L.joe stopped abruptly, causing you to knock into his back. He lowered his body. You raised an eye brow at him. “Hop on.” You didn’t even hesitate and jumped on him. L.joe’s lips cant help but to form a smile. “Hold on tight.” He started running in inhuman speed. You were screaming, thrilled.
 
L saw your head suddenly popped up. “That ba$stard is touching my wife again.” His brow twitched. He followed your shouting and picked up pace when it was near. L.joe felt a murderous aura behind and turned around and saw L right behind chasing up. He gulped and went faster. 
 
‘This isn’t going anywhere.’ L suddenly stopped. He took a deep breath in and shouted, “Whoever catches the girl on the back of that blonde dwarf gets a million won !” People around perked up and word ‘million’. 
 
Another second, people were chasing after L.joe. He squeaked and ran faster. His leg felt they were going to break anytime. ‘L, you just made it to the top 10 physco list.’
 
L.joe made a quick turn into a shop which turn out to be a salon. He pushed you under a table while he sat on a chair, covering his face with a magazine. A man came in and asked for the ‘blonde dwarf’s’ whereabouts. L.joe simply pointed a direction with the magazine still covering his face.
 
After man left, you two let out a big sigh. You came out from your hideout and sat at the seat next to L.joe. “Are you sure L doesn’t torture you when you’re home ? He looks like a crazy man who ran out from a mental hospital.” L.joe said.
 
“No Byunghun. Now stop making mean comments about our teacher.” You slapped his arm. The owner of the salon came out. L.joe turned to you and had a wide smile plastered on his face. “Whatever you’re thinking, it’s a big NO.” You said and looked away.
 
“C’mon. It’s gonna turn out great.” L.joe said.
 
 
krys:)