Chapter 15

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

The two of you didn’t talk to each other. After that night, L slept in his office on his sofa. You would wake up earlier than him and quickly use the toilet. You didn’t know how to face, and didn’t want to face him. Whenever L wakes up, you would be at school. You skipped all his classes and stopped going to the music room.

The whole time, L was going crazy for not seeing you. Whenever he goes home, you would either be out or locked in the bedroom. You didn’t come down for dinner. He would bring your food and lay it in front of the room. You’re touched that he still cared for you despite you ignoring him.

Day by day, you and L lived like this, hoping to each other but never had the courage to. Maybe God took pity on you two.

One day, the principal announced the starting of the semester break which would take last for two weeks. ‘Great ! I’m stuck at home for two weeks. Worse, oppa is off for two weeks too.’ You gulped at the thought of you two together in a house for two weeks.

On the other hand, L was quite happy that the opportunity to talk to you finally came. He looked towards you just when you turned to look at him. You were startled when your phone vibrated in your pocket.

To : Wifey ~~~~~

From : Hubby Myungsoo

See me at home.

You squeezed your phone in your hands. ‘I knew this would happen.’

You heaved a sigh and went to the roof. You breathed in the beautiful sight. You felt alive standing here. You could see the city, even your house from up here.

“How long are you planning to skip math class ?” You whirled around to see L.joe leaning on the door frame. You shrugged and went back admiring the breath taking view. “Did Mr.Kim scare you or something ? Tell me. He’ll go jobless the other day.” You smiled and shook your head. ‘If only L.joe know that Mr.Kim has another job at his back.’

“So,” L.joe broke the silence. “What are you planning to do for the two weeks off ?” You placed a finger under your chin, pretending to think. You turned to him with a smile, “Maybe stare at the wall or talk to the wall ?” But what you actually meant was ‘Maybe stare at Myungsoo, or talk to L ?’

“Hmm…do you wanna go out with Teen Top ?” You looked at him and nodded eagerly. ‘Then that’s one less day to face L.’ L.joe nudged you and brought you back to earth. “Math ended. Let’s go.” He grabbed your hand and walked you back to class. Secretly, you loved how your hands were in his. It felt quite warm.

You were so into the whole ‘holding hands’ thing, you didn’t even notice L standing way back at the corridor. Watching another man holding your hands made him fuming. ‘What is he thinking holding my wife’s hand like that ?!’ If looks can kill, L.joe would have been on the floor by now.

***Later That Night***

L came back early from the club so he could have a face to face talk with you. He kicked his shoes away and ran up stairs. He knocked on the door but there was no reply. He knocked once more but still no. He started to panic. ‘Did she fell in the toilet ?! Or did she fell out the window ?!’

He kicked the door open and ran in. He heard groans and moans from coming out from the toilet. L started to freak out. ‘No ert thoughts. No ert thoughts.’ He kept repeating it in his mind like a broken recorder.

L started slamming the door with his fist. “~~~~~-ah ! Are you in there ?! What are you doing in there ?! Is L.joe in there ?!” You opened the door slightly, only revealing your pale face. “Oppa,” You were at the verge of tears already.

L grabbed your face in his hands. “Wifey, what’s wrong ? Just tell me.” You looked up at him. “Myungsoo oppa.” He was quite taken back that you actually used his real name. “Yes yeobo ? Just say it.” “You said, you’ll provide me daily necessities right ?” He was confused by your question but nodded anyway. ‘Come on Kim Myungsoo. No ert thoughts.’

You tip-toed and whispered into his ears. “No way !” He pushed you lightly back. “I’m not doing that ! Not in a million years ! Not even after million years !” “Yah ! Kim Myungsoo !” You stomped your feet. Wrong choice. You grabbed your stomach and groaned at the pain. L went up to support you.

You glared at him. “So you’re not going to do it ?” You raised your brow. He pushed your brow down. “I’m a gangster. What will people think about your husband if I do that ?” He tried talking you out from the idea. You rolled your eyes. “Fine, I’ll just call L.joe.” You picked up your phone and scrolled down the list. The truth is, you didn’t have L.joe’s number.

“You win !” L huffed and grabbed a jacket from this walk-in wardrobe that you and he share. “I’ll be back in a minute ! Don’t you dare call that ba$tard !” He slammed the door.

 

krys:)