Chapter 19

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

“Mr. Kim ?!” You shouted out happily. He was the least expected person you think of who would come to save you. He gave you a faint smile. ‘How can she be so cheerful in this kind of situation.’ L shook his head. To him, there’s only one word to describe you; weird.

L.joe finally moved from his place. He went forward to Mr.Kim. L quickly drew his hand back slightly, pulling you halfway behind his body. “Arent you hurt ? This girl you’re trying to protect cheated on you. She went out with a gangster. She even live with a man !” Obviously, L.joe was still angry at the fact. You stood there beside Mr.Kim, not moving an inch.

“Is either you’re dumb or you just didn’t really stalk me.” L said. His hand reached up to his think-framed glasses. You knew instantly what’s going to happen next. You pulled on his shirt. ‘Is it really okay ? You’ll get hunted by your enemies.’ You thought, hoping this time, L really is able to read your mind.

He looked down to you and gave you a smirk. “As if I’m scared.” He replied you. You nodded and let him do whatever he want. “I don’t care what relationship you have with ~~~~~ but what the hell are you saying ? Me stalking you ? Now, why would I do that ? You’re just a teacher that teaches in a school that I can easily get you kick out.” The students laughed at L.joe’s statement, though you cant find the humor in it.

L let out a soft laugh. “We’ll see about that.” He took off his glasses, threw it on the floor and crushed it into million pieces by steping on it. “I wont need that anymore.” He put his hand on his head and ruffled it. Messing his nicely gelled hair while shaking some flour and egg off. “Wont be needing that too.” He loosened his tie and re-styled his clothes into a bad boy concept.

“Recognized me now ?” L said while glaring intently at L.joe and the other students. The student gasped, realizing the meanest gangster is actually teaching math in their school. They dropped the water balloons, eggs and packets of flour and ran away.

Only Teen Top, the queenkas, L and you were left. You hid behind L, shivering. All of the Teen Top’s jaw dropped. Now, they only know that they’re befriended their worst enemy’s girl. “So that’s what you meant when you came to our warehouse.” CAP said. “Exactly. But I don’t think little L.joe here heard me back then. So I’ll repeat again.”

He looked at L.joe and turned to gaze at the queenkas, who are mesmerized by his dazzling looks. “Mess with my girl again, you’re going down.” He said menacingly. He slammed his fist onto one of the table, leaving a hole on it. He took your hand, half dragging you away.

L.joe grabbed L’s shoulder, stopping him from making another step. “Tell me you name. Your full name.” L raised a brow at him and smirked. He leaned to L.joe’s ear and whispered what he wanted to know. After that, he walked away with you.

He brought you to the girl’s locker room. “Oppa, why are we here ?” You looked at him. He chuckled. You looked as if nothing happened at all. “Well, do you want to study like this. You’re all wet and dirty.” He leaned down and sniffed you. “And stinky too.” He pinched his nose, teasing you. You pouted and slapped his arm.

“Is it really okay for letting Teen Top know your real identity ? Wont it be dangerous ?” You’re quite worried for him actually. “Do me a favor. Stop worrying about me and worry about yourself more.” He pinched your nose. “Now ~~~~~, I want you to go in there and take a nice shower and make yourself pretty.” He passed you a clean set of uniform.

He gave you a lip-side smile and went to the boy’s locker room. You cleaned yourself, washing away all the eggs and flour and changed into the uniform give to you. You went out with dripping hair. L also came out. He changed into a new set of clothes. “The cool look matches you more, not the nerdy one.” You stated. “I look good in any look.” He said cockily.

He looked at you sharply and sighed. “What are you sighing now ? Everything’s okay.” Your brow knitted into one line. L stepped closer to you and put his finger between your connected brow. “What am I going to do with you ~~~~~-ah.” You tilted your head to the side, not understanding anything he said.

He put his towel over your head and helped you dry your wet hair. Instantly, you knew what he meant. You stuck your tongue out and rubbed the back of your neck. “Pabo.” He muttered, still drying your hair. “You don’t need to call me that ! I just didn’t dry my hair thoroughly.” You pouted. He let out a soft chuckle. “My pabo wife, Lee ~~~~~.”

Meanwhile, L.joe was sitting in class but his mind was somewhere else. What L whispered to him kept repeating in his head. ‘L, Mr.Kim and the person who lives with her whose name is Hubby Myungsoo. It all make sense now.’ L’s voice rang in his mind again, making L.joe clenched his head tightly.

My name is L, Kim Myungsoo.

 

---------
Hey guyz !
To tell the truth, I wasnt going to update until tomorrow. 
But since today is our cutie-hot-as-ever L.joe's birthday, I made an exception :D

Happy Birthday Lee Byunghun !
tumblr_lspeb6Ntzy1qf7dmgo1_400.jpg