Chapter 37

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
You walked down the corridor to your class. On the way there, you kept having a feeling that someone is watching you. You turned around but find no one. ‘Must be some kind of ninja.’
 
You made your way into class and saw L.joe chilling at the seat in front of you which is SUPPOSE TO BE CHUNJI’S. You went to your seat. The kissing scene replayed in your head and you can feel your face blushing madly.
 
“Why is your face so red ?” L.joe teased.
 
“If I were you, I suggest you try not to start a fight with me.” You said with gritted teeth.
 
“Even if I do, I cant bring myself to hurt that pretty face of yours.” 
 
 
“No flirting in my class !” You heard your math teacher’s voice echoed through the whole room. “Lee Byunghun, how many times do I have to ask you to dye your hair back to black or brown. BLACK AND BROWN ! Which part do you don’t understand ?!” 
 
“But Mr Kim, ~~~~~ dyed her hair too. It isn’t fair for L.joe. I think ~~~~~ should get the same scolding as well.” A girl stood and said. Obviously she’s one of L.joe’s minion. You rolled your eyes at the girl. She should have choose a better excuse to get you in trouble.
 
“I think Lee ~~~~~’s hair suits her a lot so it doesn’t have to change. But as for Lee Byunghun, how I wish I have a pair of scissors in my hand so I can shave him bald.” L said while boring holes into L.joe skull. Ljoe scoffed.
 
“What a waste.” A student behind you whispered to his friend. “I think L.joe and ~~~~~ make a good couple. Even their hair are the same colour.”
 
“I bet they are dating already.” The other whispered back.
 
 
A book slammed onto the student’s table. L had a creepy smile plastered on his face. “Talking in my class ? You have a death wish ?”
 
“No sir.” The two latter mumbled.
 
“Detention after school for you two and Mr Lee Byunghun.” L said, still with the smile.
 
“Why me ?!” L.joe shrieked. “I did nothing wrong. Mr Kim ! I have a date with my girlfriend after school !” L.joe tried to reason.
 
“That gives me more reason to give you detention.” L said while walking back to the front. “We teachers should have some bonding time with the students too. Just one day not going out with your girlfriend wont kill you.” L continued. “Except you’re some deprive bas-- boyfriend.” L smirked.
 
 
Class continued. Constant bickering between Byunghun and L could be heard. You thanked the God that they didn’t fight….almost. You were shocked when L.joe literally throw himself on to the table, looking like a predator getting ready to pounce on his prey. Luckily Chunji was there to pull him back.
 
You walked to get your books and spent your day at the detention since it’s impossible for you leave without L. You got your books form the locker and ready to leave but stopped at your spot.
 
Again. That feeling of being watched.
 
The feeling that makes your hair behind your neck stands, Goosebumps appearing on your arms.
 
“Who’s there ?”
 
 
krys:)