Chapter 14

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

You started panicking. ‘Ottoke ?! Should I answer it ?’ L.joe sensed your discomfort and snatched your phone away and answered it.

“Yeobosaeyo ?” “Yah ! Who the hell are you ?! Why are you answering ~~~~~’s phone ?!” L.joe held the phone further. You grabbed the phone from L.joe’s hand and ran out from his room.

“Hello ? Oppa ?” You squeaked. “Lee ~~~~~ ! Don’t tell me that was L.joe ?!” You slightly winced at the volume. “If you insist. That was not L.joe.” You tried to crack a joke but, failed miserably. “Yah ! Lee ~~~~~ ! How many times do I have to tell you ?! Don’t go near to L.joe ! He’s dangerous ! His friends are dangerous ! His family is dangerous ! HE’S DANGEROUS !” You can hear the sound of his gritted teeth.

“I want you home in 5 minutes.” And with that, the line went off. You don’t like the fact that L bossing you around but what can you do. You live in his house. You have no choice but to listen to what he says.

You went in the room and announced your sad news but you skipped the L part, of course. You cant imagine how will they react if they know you’re living with L. “It’s okay baby. You can come anytime you want. I can even give you the key to my house. Wait, let me get it.” He went to search in his drawer. You rolled your eyes and just walked out. “Tell him that I’ll be going.” You whispered to Changjo.

When you reached home, you’re not happy about it at all. The house was empty. You expected L to be here with you so you could spent the whole evening together or maybe grab dinner together. You sighed. ‘I should have stayed at L.joe’s instead of coming back and be forever alone.’

To : Wifey ~~~~~

From : Hubby Myungsoo

Are you home yet ?

To : Hubby Myungsoo

From : Wifey ~~~~~~

Yes.

You gave him a short and simple reply. You were in no mood at all.

To : Wifey ~~~~~

From : Hubby Myungsoo

Send me a photo as an evidence.

You took a selca and sent it to him. You weren’t smiling in the photo. You hope he could see you’re not happy at the fact he isn’t home. But to your disappointment, he didn’t even asked why arent you smiling. ‘He didn’t even bother to send me a reply.’ You pouted.

You did some chores around the house. Once again, ate a late dinner alone. You laid on the bed, not knowing what to do. Just then you heard the gates opened. You knew exactly who it was. ‘Who else will come back at 2am ?!’ You shut your eyes tightly and faced the wall.

When L popped his head into the room, the lights were still on but you’re curled up at the side. He went on the bed and leaned down to see your face. “Wifey ? Are you asleep ?” He shook you lightly. You ignored him and refused to give him a reply.

L sighed. He got up, switched off the lights and went out. ‘He didn’t even bother to ask me why am I ignoring him.’ You heard the door opened, once again, you shut your eyes tighter than before and leaned as far as you could.

L climbed onto the bed and saw you were trying to build an invisible wall in the middle of the bed. He decided to break it. His hand reached out to you and pulled you into him. He was eventually back hugging you. You struggled a little, making him tightened his arms around you.

You gave up and just let him be. “Even though we are not really married, you still cant cheat on me.” He heard him said into your hair. “I wasn’t cheating on you.” You replied. “Then why are you at L.joe’s place ?” You know he was trying to restrain his anger. “I’m tired. I’m going to sleep now.” You avoided his question and closed your eyes. You could hear L sighed in frustration.

He let go of you and walked out.

 

krys:)