Chapter 30

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

Another strong punch landed on to the man’s face. His wife was on her knees, begging for mercy. Infinite members stood at the side watching their angry friend vent his anger on the poor man. Screams were echoing through the whole room as another punch landed on his face. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Woohyun held back the woman who tried to interfere with his friend’s business.

After an hour of pure hell, L took a cloth and wiped his bloody hands. “Please sir. I really didn’t do anything wrong. Please let me go.” The man begged. L’s anger rose again after hearing what the man said. It was as if saying that he isn’t wrong at all.

“Do you have no shame at all ?!” L picked the man up by his shirt. “You didn’t do wrong anything ?!” He continued and punched him in the stomach. He threw the man and was ready to charge on him again. The leader cleared his throat and grabbed L at the collar before the latter could commit any murder.

“Now, Myungsoo. Just calm down. I don’t want an bloodshed in this office.” Sunggyu said. Sungyeol ran towards them and started to fan L, trying to cool him down. Dongwoo got the remote to the air condition and lower the temperature. Even though the members were practically freezing, L was still standing with an abnormal temperature surrounding him.

“Let’s settle this calmly and quietly. Lee ~~~~~ is still here.” Hoya said. L took a deep long breath. ‘Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.’ “I really did nothing wrong.” Your dad stated. ‘Inhale. Exhale.’ “Please let us go.” Your mom said while sobbing. ‘Inhale ! Exhale ! Inhale !’ “We’ll give you back the necklace.” ‘INHALE ! EXHALE !’ “We can even give ~~~~~-ah if you just let us go.”

“YOU WOULD GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER AWAY JUST TO SAVE YOUR LIVES ?!” L shouted, enraged.

“Kim Myungsoo, calm down. Shouting at them won’t help at all.” Sunggyu muttered. “Hyung ! Don’t call me to calm down ! Can believe it ?! They are willing to give their one and only daughter away just to save their pathetic lives !” L screamed.

“Don’t you dare voice up on me, Kim Myungsoo. I’m still your hyung no matter how angry you are.” Even though it was just a simple order, it came out firm and full of authority. “Mianhe hyung.” L lowered his head.

“What to do with them now ? Since L hyung already hit half of his life out from him.” Sungjong pointed at the man with his wife next to him. “Easy. They are willing to give us Lee ~~~~~, their one and only daughter in exchange for their lives, then they are also willing to sacrifice one of them to save the other.” Woohyun clapped at his splendid idea.

L nodded. He went to his table and took out a small knife and threw it in front of the couple. “Hyung, where did you get that knife ?” Sungyel asked. “I am a gangster. I hide knives everywhere.” L rolled his eyes.

“Only one can leave tonight.” L look smugly at the startled two. Infinite were waiting to see who the unlucky one to be sacrifice is. “Come on. We are waiting.” L hissed. The latter tapped his feet waiting for the drama to start.

After 1 hour, the couple was still passing the knife to each other, telling each other to sacrifice themselves if there is really true love. ‘Cowards.’ L thought and made his way in front of them. He snatched the knife out of the man’s hand and held it high up, aiming it perfectly at the man.

BANG !

The door slammed open and there you stood with L.joe next to you. You couldn’t understand what situation is it. All you knew is that your Myungsoo oppa is holding a knife, raising it high up, aiming at your father.

 

krys:)