Chapter 13

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

It’s been a month since you were in T.O.P High. You were able to catch up with the studies, thanks to L’s free tuition. School life wasn’t as easy as you thought it would be. The girls in school didn’t like you that much because you snatched ‘their’ L.joe away.

You and L.joe weren’t awkward anymore but you still kept your distance. You and L didn’t get to spend time with each other. He was mostly busy at night. He would come home at about 2 or 3 in the morning.

You were quite worried about his health. Every time when you waited for him to come home in the living room, you would ended up falling asleep and L would carry you up to the bedroom.

You grew more worried when sometimes he didn’t come home or to school. You called his phone but it was always off. You started to go nuts about it. For once, you would wish for L to be here next to you even if he’s ignoring you. You just want to feel his presence next to you.

One Saturday at eight, when L was about to leave to handle some ‘business’, you blocked the door. He stared at you, confused with your action. “~~~~~-ah, I’m in a hurry. Not now.” He gave you a quick peck on the forehead and moved you to the side and left.

You wanted to pull him back and shout at him but you knew. This job he’s doing is keeping you alive. Feeding you and giving you education. ‘I shouldn’t be so selfish.’ You looked down. ‘But I’m really lonely without him.’ Suddenly, a face flashed in your head.

You called a cab and told him the address. You paid the driver and went down. You gave the driver a bow and walked to the gate. You rang the bell. A man in a smart suit came. “May I ask, who are you ?” He asked. “I’m Byunghun’s friend. I would like to meet him.”

The man spoke into his earpiece. He nodded his head at the reply. He opened the gate for you and took you into the house. “Sir. Your friend is here.” He knocked at the door. “How many times do I have to say ! She’s my girlfriend, not my friend. GIRLFRIEND ! Why cant you people just get it into your head ?! Is your skull that thick ?!”

I slammed the door open, hitting his nose while at it. “Yah ! Lee Byunghun ! How can you shout at people like that !” You looked around but cant see him. “Down here.” You looked down and found a L.joe with a bleeding nose.

You two sat on his bed and you cleaned his nose. “You look prettier up close.” He smirked. You pressed his nose hardly, earning a yelp from him. “You shouldn’t shout at the ahjusshi like that. It’s rude.” “But it’s his fault for getting wrong.” You gave me a glare. “Okay, I’m sorry baby. By the way, do you know you look hot glaring at me like that ?” You pressed hard on his nose again.

"How did you know I live here ?" L.joe asked. "You are ht epresident's son. I just need to search for it in the net. Plus, I came here before, remember ?" L.joe nodded at your reply.

“So why did you come ?” L.joe asked laying his head on your shoulder. “Why ? I’m not welcomed ?” “No ! Definitely not !” You looked at him. “Oh fine ! Have a good day !” You stood up but was pulled by L.joe on to his lap. “No. What I meant was No, You’re not not welcomed.” You tilted your head to the side. “So am I welcomed or not ?” “YES !” An immediate answer can be heard.

“What are we doing today ?” You asked him. He suggested a few things and you two were happily chatting away. Someone knocked at the door and you two looked over to the door. “I’ll get it.” L.joe got up and walked towards the door. Just then, I slammed open, hitting L.joe on his face. You gasped.

“Yo hyung !” Ricky’s shouting can be heard throughout the room. “Get up Byunghun. You look stupid on the floor.” CAP said and walked in. Blood came down from his nose. ‘Not again.’ L.joe thought while wiping the blood away with the back of his hand. You got up and get a tissue. You went over to him and kneeled in front of him. You wiped away the blood. “Byunghun-ah, your nose is so fragile.”

You and Teen Top formed a circle and sat down. “Well, this is awkward.” Changjo said. L.joe looked over to you. You have an unexplainable face. “Hey. What’s wrong ?” He caressed your cheek. “Eww..PDA !” Ricky shouted. “Shut up.” L.joe gave him a glare and looked back to you worriedly.

“It’s nothing. I’m just a little confused.” You replied with the face still on. “Of what ? You know I’ll answer anything you ask.” He snuggled into your neck. You squealed. “It’s ticklish.” You pushed his head away. “and the guys are watching.” “Ignore them.” L.joe pulled you closer to him and set you between his legs.

“So what are you confuse of ?” “Oh that.” You started to string the correct words. “Just tell. We don’t mind at all.” “Well. Byunghun, you’re the president’s son right ?” You asked. “Yea, why ?” “Does your parents know you’re part of a gang ?”

Instantly, all their eyes bulged out. “How did you know ?!” Niel exclaimed. “Who told you that ?!” Chunji added. “You guys look scary.” You lied. “Mr.Kim is scary. He could be in a gang too.” CAP said sarcastically. You gulped, avoiding any eye contact with them. ‘He is in one.’ “Don’t worry. They don’t know that we’re in a gang. Even if they know, they cant do anything about it.” L.joe hugged your waist.

Beep Beep

To : Wifey ~~~~~

From : Hubby Myungsoo

Where are you wifey ? Don’t tell me you’re at L.joe’s place again ?! >.<

Your hand started shaking. ‘Oh ! I cant let L know I’m here !’ Your brain started twisting around. “What’s wrong ?” “It’s n-nothing.” You managed to spit out. Suddenly, your phone rang.

Incoming call from : Hubby Myungsoo

 

krys:)