Chapter 10

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
The time you hated the most came. You groaned while packing up. A hand grabbed you. “~~~~~-ah, let’s spend our lunch time together, starting from now !” L.joe beamed. You had to admit that he was cute but you had your mind set on something already and that’s L. “Sorry, next time.” You were so nervous that you didn’t know that for once, you spoke nicely to L.joe. 
 
It was enough for him. Able to see you warm up to him made his heart burst. He smiled secretly, ‘She’s the girl I want.’
 
You rushed to the abandoned music room. Mr. Kim, or should I say, L was there already. Sitting on the window pane, he look so sad. “You promised.” The two words stung your heart. For some reason, you felt bad and heart broken. L too has the same feeling but his was mixed with betrayal and jealousy. 
 
“When did you became his girlfriend ?” “Oppa, L.joe was just joking.” “But he doesn’t look serious.” His eyes laid on something. You followed his gaze and saw the jacket that L.joe draped on you. You quickly took it off. “It was nothing.” and held it behind you. 
 
L scoffed, “and I was so stupid to think you’ll keep your promise.” ‘Why am I suddenly emotional ?’ He looked over to you. You looked like you were about to cry. ‘Did I scare her ?’ L was fighting with his conscious while you were thinking how to fix this problem.
 
God took pity on you. Suddenly, your stomach grumbled. At first, it was awkward silence but then, L’s manly laughter could be heard throughout the whole room. “It’s not funny !” You stomped your feet. “Why at this time ?!” You hit your stomach. Hands stopped you from doing so. 
 
“Come on. Let’s eat.” He was about to drag you out when you remembered the sushi you packed. You took it out and gave L one of the lunch box. You two sat down and ate lunch together. “You’re still not forgiven yet.” L said while popping another piece into his mouth. 
 
You puffed your cheeks and pouted. “Don’t look at me like that. It’s your fault for breaking your promise.” He took a piece and held it out for you. You opened your mouth and he put it in. “How can I make it up for you ?” You asked while feeding him one. L tapped his chin like he was thinking very hard. “Well, I havent think of it yet.” You groaned. “I’ll forgive you but you owe me a wish.” You nodded, glad that this is finally over.
 
You went back to class. L.joe was still sitting on Chunji’s place. ‘Arghhh ! Give me a break !’ You sat down but ignored L.joe the whole day. When school’s over, you got up from your place and ready to leave but L.joe blocked your way. 
 
“Move.” you said coldly. “What’s the rush ? Shouldn’t you spend some time with your boyfriend.” You mentally barfed at his saying. But he didn’t let you the time to reply. He pulled you out of class went to the car park. He picked you up and settle you down on his smoking red bike. 
 
“What do you think you’re doing ?!” You were about to jump down from the bike but L.joe got a good hold on you and quickly went up to his bike. “I’m taking you out for a date. Isnt that what boyfriends do ?” He started the his roaring engine and sped away.
 
L.joe went faster and faster, making you, unwillingly, wrap your hands tightly around his waist. A smirk formed on his face. He went even faster. All the passerby was staring at the bike. You were so embarrassed at that time. You buried your face into L.joe’s back. You could feel his smirk got wider.
 
L.joe made an abrupt stop in front of a cinema. You knocked into his solid hard back and was  going to drop off. L.joe held onto your thigh until you regain your balance. “Let’s go !” L.joe eagerly dragged you to the counter and bought your tickets and enter your cinema room. 
 
You didn’t say anything.  To tell the truth, you’re quite excited. It’s been a long long time since you went for movie. ‘I should call L oppa bring me here some other time.’ You sat there patiently and waited for the movie. What you didn’t know that this was part of L.joe’s plan.
 
You came out from the movie scared and frightened. You shot a glare to L.joe. “You brought me to a horror movie without telling me ?!” “You didn’t ask. And I quite enjoy it.” You recalled back the scene where you screamed and buried your head into L.joe’s chest. ‘I should have know.’ You mentally slapped yourself.
 
“Let’s not just stand here ! Come on ! Our date hasnt end yet !” You pulled you to his bike. This time, under your persistent, he went slowly. Soon, you reached a park. L.joe grabbed your hand and ran to the water fountain. When you’re not paying attention, he pushed you, making you wet. “Lee Byunghun, this is war.” You pulled him in with you. 
 
When playing in the fountain, you forgotten that you hate him. You two were like kids again. A lovely pair of kids. You two went to dry yourself by sitting under the sun. You lay next to L.joe on his arm. If people didn’t know you, they’ll thought you two were such a sweet couple.
 
‘Maybe L.joe isn’t that bad at all.’ You thought with a smile on your face.
 
-------------
Oh ! I'm back ! I'm back ! Oh, I'm back ! (She's Back music playing~)
Exam is O-V-E-R !
Dont worry, I'm not banging my head when i saw all the comments :)
 
krys:)