Chapter 17

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

You got ready for the hangout with Teen Top. You wore a cute small flora dress that L bought for you previously as shown below.

Photobucket

You checked yourself out in front of the full length mirror. ‘Perfect.’ You thought to yourself but someone seems to disagree with it. “It’s too short and revealing.” L said from behind. “No, it’s not. And you’re the one who bought this for me.” You pouted. “Well, I thought you’re going to wear it in front of me then it would be alright but,” Before he could continue his endless of complaints, you cut him off by walking away.

“Hey ! Lee ~~~~~ ! I’m not done yet !” He followed you downstairs. You took your purse and went out. “Hey ! At least let me drive you there ! Wait up !” You shook your head. ‘L oppa can be a fool sometimes.’ “I heard that !” You rolled your eyes and got into the car.

L drove you to the place you and Teen Top would meet up. You saw L.joe and Ricky there waiting while slurping on their drinks. You jumped out from the car and ran towards them. ‘She didn’t even leave a goodbye for me.’ L frowned. He parked his car in the available parking space and went to stalk you. ‘Well, I told her I’m going to follow her.’ He shrugged and continued his mission.

When the whole Teen Top came, you all made your way into the mall. Ricky suggested having lunch first and all of you agreed with the idea and went to a burger shop nearby. You ordered your food and was about to paid when L.joe stopped you from doing it. “I’ll pay for my girlfriend.” He said and winked at you. You blushed a little and nodded.

One, you didn’t want to waste L’s money. Second, he’s being extra sweet with you. You cant help but just smile at him while L’s fist was clenched tightly. ‘That’s my wife you’re calling your girlfriend.’ L narrowed his eyes at L.joe. He went into the shop and bought a burger for himself and settled at a table near yours so he could eavesdrop on you.

“You got something there.” L.joe who is sitting next to you, pointed out. Some ketchup was at the corner of your lips. You raised your hands to wipe it but L.joe grabbed it. He leaned forward and it away. You turned crimson red. Teen Top’s was oh-ing and ah-ing next to us. L was about to go up and punch L.joe.

L.joe smirked at all their reaction and most importantly, yours. You quickly ran to the restroom to calm yourself. You splashed water on your face, trying to reduce the heat. You dried your face with a tissue and went out and came face to face with an angry-looking L.

You held your hands up and slowly walked pass him, careful not to touch the bomb. “I swear, if he touches you again .I’m gonna skin him alive. You got me ?!” L said with gritted teeth. You nodded and ran back to your group of friends.

Next, you all decided to crash in a clothing shop. You looked around and frowned. Just like last time, all the clothes were too expensive. L saw you doing aegyo in front of the clothes. He shook his head and took out his phone.

To : Wifey ~~~~~

From : Hubby Myungsoo

Just buy what you want with the card I gave you this morning.

You looked at the message. You felt bad for always L’s money. You continued pouting at the dress you laid eyes on. ‘I really want it.’ As if L.joe could hear you, he went over to you and took the dress. “Go try it. I think it’ll look nice on you.” He passed the dress to you and pushed you into the fitting room. ‘It wont hurt to try.’ You shrugged.

You put on the dress and went out. L.joe was standing there with his eyes on you. He looked you up and down, capturing every part of you. “Well ?” You waited for his reply. “Amazing.” He said, never once his eyes taken away from you. You nodded awkwardly and went back into the fitting room to change out.

You pulled the zip down it got stuck with your hair. You winced a little. L.joe heard it and knocked on the door to check on you. “You okay in there ?” He asked worriedly. “Yea. It’s just that my hair is tangled with the zip.” “Open the door, let me help you with it.” Your eyes widened at his words. “It’s fine. I can manage it.” “You either open the door or I’ll barge in.” You gulped at his tone.

You unlocked the door. Immediately, it flung open and L.joe marched in. He spun you around and started helping you. “Gomawo oppa.” It came out like a whisper but L.joe heard it. You could see his smile from the reflection of the mirror.

Meanwhile, outside the fitting room, L was about to burn the shop down. He grip tightened on the clothe he nearest to him. He didn’t even noticed that the helper of the shop was standing next to him, admiring his beauty. “Sir, can I help you ?” She said it in a flirty way. “Yes. Get out from my sight.” He sent her a glare and she instantly backed away from him.

When you finished changing back to your clothes, of course, alone in the fitting room. L.joe was waiting for you outside. Teen Top paid for their clothes. You decided to not buy the dress because it’s out of your budget. L.joe offered to pay for you but you kindly denied.

Before you and the others went home, L.joe asked for your number. You thought it would be okay and exchanged numbers with each others. You checked your phone and his number was save under ‘Boyfriend Byunghun’. You smiled. It was similar to L’s one.

L was waiting in his car for you. You entered it with a bright smile on your face. “Are you that happy ?” You nodded eagerly. “Here you go.” L took a bag from the back seat and gave it to you. You opened it and saw it was the dress you wanted badly. “Thank you oppa ! You’re the best !” You hugged his neck and pecked his cheek. “Glad you like it.” You and L shared a short eye contact.

Thump thump thump
‘Why am I feeling like this ?’ You put your hand on your heart and felt it racing.

‘She kissed me.’ L was smiling like an idiot from the inside.

--------------------------------------------------
Awww....you guys actually used my name. *touched*
I'm gonna be extra evil. I'm going to update SLOWLY.
Enjoy!

krys:)