Chapter 23

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
After an hour, you were released from hell. “Gosh ! I’m so tired.” L.joe laid down on the floor with his hands behind his head. “Now that we are done, GET YOUR AS$ OUT OF MY HOUSE !” L screamed at L.joe while kicking him lightly at the legs.
 
You cleaned up the table, not caring if L’s going to commit a murder or not. You went to check whether there is still food in the fridge so L could cook at home. But sadly, there’s nothing much left. It’s been a month since you went grocery shopping.
 
“Myungsoo oppa ! There’s not much food left !” You shouted from below. “We’ll just have to go out and buy some.” you heard a faint reply. Elephant footsteps can be heard. You saw L dragging L.joe down the stairs by his collar.
 
“Myungsoo-ah, you shouldn’t be so mean to Byunghun.” you pouted. “You heard that ! Now let go off me before I punched that pretty face of your head !” L.joe swung his hand around but L skillfully dodged it and a fight broke between them.
 
“Guys ! Can you feed me first before killing each other ?” you stepped between and blocked them. L.joe swung his arm around your neck and said “Sure ! I don’t want my girlfriend to starve.” “Get your filthy hands of her. She’s my wife.” L growled.
 
You rolled your eyes at those two and left them. “I’m coming with you, right ? Wouldn’t want some beast or pedo devouring you. Nope, no can do.” L.joe shook his head. He went to put on his shoe. “Hey ! Wait for me ! Wouldn’t want some blonde beast devouring you. Nope, no can do.” L shook his head, mimicking L.joe.
 
“What blonde beast ?!” L.joe grabbed L’s shirt. “What ? Don’t even know the word ‘blonde’ ? As a teacher, I suggest you get you’re a$s back to kindergarten. I bet you cant even memorize all the ABC.” L taunted. 
 
You heaved heavily and dragged yourself out. L.joe noticed you leaving. Immediately following you while leading you to his bike. L pulled you back and brought you to his car. “She’s riding with me.” L.joe held on to your wrist. “No. She’s riding with me.” L flung L.joe’s hand away. 
 
In the end, the three of you walked to the nearest supermarket. You got a trolley and went to hunt some food. The two males followed behind you. L was trying to help you to choose while L.joe, just being L.joe. 
 
“How about this ?” L showed you a rosy red apple. “Nah. It’s so expensive. Buy that kind. It’s cheaper. Plus, they taste almost the same anyway.” You went to choose some apples. L shook his head. He put back all the apples you chose. “Look woman. You’re with me. You don’t have to care about the price. AND, I only eat imported apples.” He pushed you away and took the more expensive apples. 
 
You huffed. Just then, L.joe appeared with tons of snacks. “Lee Byunghun ! Put it back ! We don’t need those !” You said and slapped his shoulder lightly. “No ! Let’s buy it. We can eat when I come for my lesson.” L.joe said, hugging the snacks. 
 
L.joe kept pouting and begging you to buy the snacks. “Ask him. He’s the one paying.” You pointed at L who’s now choosing vegetables, expensive vegetables. “Yah b!tch ! Buy my girlfriend some snacks ! Don’t be so stingy !” L.joe called to L. L just waved his hand lazily and went on with his vegetables hunting.
 
Finally, L finished with his shopping. L’s eyes widened when he saw all the snacks. “Yah ! L.joe ! Why did you buy so much ?!” L roared. “You’re rich anyway. Who cares.” L.joe said, obviously not paying attention. “You’re rich too. For crying out loud, you’re the president’s son. You can probably walked out here with all these stuff without getting caught.” L said. “That will ruin my reputation. Why will I even shoplift these stuff ? Just pay for me first, I’ll pay you back next time.”
 
The two males were glaring at each other dangerously. But something caught their attention. Their expression instantly changed.
 
 
krys:)