Chapter 3

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
You wandered around the house, trying to memorize every part of it. You jumped on to the couch and laid there lifelessly. ‘Ahhh ! It’s so boring here. Wonder what’s L oppa is doing ?’ Just then, your phone vibrated a little.
 
You fished it out from your pocket. 
 
To : Wifey ~~~~~
From : Hubby Myungsoo
 
Someone’s thinking of me ;)
 
You laughed at the nickname he gave for the both of you. 
 
To : Hubby Myungsoo
From : Wifey ~~~~~
 
What’s with the hubby ? And I thought you don’t like people calling you your real name ?
 
You waited for his reply. 
 
To : Wifey ~~~~~
From : Hubby Myungsoo
 
Well, don’t you feel like we’re like a pair of newlywed ? You should start calling me hubby too. You’re special, only you can call me by the name…if we’re alone, that’s it.
 
You blushed at the reply. ‘I’m special to him ?’ 
 
To : Hubby Myungsoo
From : Wifey ~~~~~
 
Yah ! Arent you working ?! 
 
You held onto your phone. Eyes never left the screen.
 
To : Wifey ~~~~~
From : Hubby Myungsoo
 
See ! You fit perfectly as a wife. Don’t worry, I wont get fired that easily. I still need to feed you. Anyway, I’ll be back at about 1. I’m gonna bring you out for some shopping.
 
You looked up to the clock which show 12 in the noon. “Omo ! I still have 1 hour left !” You pratically screamed to your own. You got up and hurried to the bathroom. After bathing, you rummaged through L’s walk-in closet, trying to find something to wear. You took out one of his pink tees and a pair of black skinny jeans and wore it. 
 
You spun in front of the mirror. ‘Perfect.’ You thought to yourself. “Are you wearing my clothes ?” You turned around and saw L leaning on the door frame, looking at you. You shrugged. “I am your wife. You wouldn’t want me walking out right ?” You went to aegyo mood and looked at him with your irresistible bambi like eyes. 
 
“Arasso. Kaja, let’s buy your some new clothes.” “Jinjja ?! Then what are still standing here for ! Let’s go !” You dragged him out with you. 
 
You opened the door and saw a sleek, svelte and y looking Ferrari was parked in front of the gate.  The windows were tinted illegally black; you couldn’t see the inside of it. You even wondered if you can see from the inside of the car. 
 
“I got to ask you this ! What job do you actually do ?! Look at this car !” He just laughed and pushed you into it. The ride was fun. You messed with his car a little. You two reached the mall in a short while. You jumped out of the car and started dragging L again.
 
L brought you to many shops but you didn’t buy much. Just looking at the price would kill you. You just picked a few that were cheapest from the shop. You bought some other necessities for your daily life and went to eat. After having lunch there, you two went back home. You were surprised that there were tons of bags laying in front of the door. 
 
You looked into it, it was all the clothes you laid eyes on but never had the courage to ask for it. You looked over to L. He gave you an encouraging smile, telling you that all of them are yours. You ran and hugged him tight which surprised him a little. 
 
“You shouldn’t have buy them. They’re so expensive.” You frowned at the thought of him wasting  tons of cash on you. “Well, too late. It’s cant be refund and I cant wear women’s clothes so I guess you just have to accept it or else you’re really gonna waste my cash.” “But still…” You squirmed around, feeling uncomfortable. 
 
“Just let me pampered you for once.” “You’re not my dad.” You stuck your tongue out and took all the bags in. “Well, I am your hubby.” Your stomach started doing summersault after hearing the word. "W-whatever.” you stuttered. 
 
“Does that mean you accept the fact that I am ?” “I didn’t but you did. I’ll just let you d-dream.” Your face flushed pink. “So…does that mean I can sleep on my bed tonight ?” “Yea sure. I’ll move to the couch.” 
 
You started walking upstairs. L ran up to you and grabbed your wrist. “I didn’t mean it that way.” “Then which way ?” “The me you sleeping together way.” Now your face was as red as a tomato. You turned around, ignoring him and continued your way. 
 
“You have benefits too !” L caught up with you. “Oh yea ? What then ?” “You get to see a hot guy sleeping next to you the first thing in the morning. And ! You can snuggle into me when you’re cold. You know, I’m hot !” You shook your head at his arrogance. ‘But it’s true though.’ “See ! You even admitted it !” L read your mind.
 
Later that night, the two of you slept facing each other. You buried your head into L’s chest while his arms were around your waist.
 
 
-------
Cant wait for L.joe to come out ?
Well....you just have to wait :P
 
krys :)