Chapter 8

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
You were still sleeping on the couch. 
 
BAM !
 
The front door slammed open. You jumped off the bed. 6 boys piled into the living room. One of them was carrying L who has bruises on his face and a cut lip. You don’t know what to do. You screamed your lungs out. Dongwoo was surprised by your scream and dropped L onto the floor. 
 
Woohyun ran over to you and clasped his hand on your mouth. “Shh. We’re not gonna do anything to you.” Of course, you didn’t believe. He looked exactly a ert with his greasy smile. You slapped him. “Hey ! What was that for ?!” Woohyun was obviously shock. You are the first one who didn’t fall for his charming smile instead, you gave him a slap. 
 
“What’s with all the noise ?” L said groggily. His eyes widened when he saw Woohyun’s hand on your mouth. “NAM WOOHYUN !!!” You were startled by his shouting. You thought you‘re going to go deaf. “I didn’t do anything.” Woohyun raised his hands. “She even slapped me.” He pointed at the red mark on his face.
 
Everyone settled in the living. Some of them sat on the sofa, the others sprawled on the floor. You touched L’s bruised face and winced. “Why are wincing when I’m the one hurt ?” L cocked his brow upwards. You frowned and got up. You went into the kitchen. Minutes later, you came out with a fully-boiled egg wrapped in L’s handkerchief you found in his drawer.
 
You saw all of them laughing together, some reason that made you smiled. You walked back to them and sat next to L. You rubbed the egg at his bruise. L screamed and moved your hand away. “What’s that ?!” He pointed at the thing you’re holding. “It’s just an egg. It can help with your bruise. Now stop being a girl and let me do my job.”
 
L released your hands and sat there quietly while you rubbed his bruise. Snickers can be heard all around the room. “Wow L. And I thought you’re the scary one.” Hoya teased. “Shut it.” L growled dangerously. “No, you shut it. And why are you leaning away, come over here.” You pulled him back. This time, the others cant hold it anymore. They burst into laughter.
 
“By the way, how did you become like this ?” You said while you tend his busted lips. “He got into a fight.” You stopped what you’re doing and turned your head towards Sungyeol. “Fight ?” “Yea. Isn’t it normal for gangsters to fight ?” Sungjong replied you. “Gangsters ?” This time, you directed the question to L. He looked away. 
 
“O-oppa, you’re a g-gangster ?” You voice turned shaky. ‘Aish…Lee Sungyeol, you‘re going to get it later. Now she‘s going to freak out thinking that I‘m like those loan sharks.’ “I cant believe you’re going to find this out like this.” He shifted his gaze at you, “Yes, I’m a gangster.” “You should have told me earlier.” You said, hitting his arm. He never expected you to react like this. He thought you would ran out the house or scream in fright. 
 
“You’re not angry at me from not telling you ?” “Of course not. You have your life too. Geez, I got worried from where you get those money. I thought you robbed a bank or something.” You said. “Well….”L fiddled with his ears. “He runs a nightclub.” Sungjong blurted out. “That’s still better than robbing a bank.” You shrugged it off.
 
“So, who exactly are you guys ?” You looked at them. They started to introduced themselves, one by one. Woohyun was the last one. You hesitated on shaking his hand. He planted a kiss on the back of your hand, earning a glare from L. You just laughed awkwardly and rubbed your the back of your hand on the carpet like he’s a patient of some deadly virus. The members laughed at your action, leaving Woohyun dejected.
 
“Who did you actually fought with ?” You asked L while sharing your ice cream with him. “Nobody.” You looked over at Sungjong while L was shooting warning glares at the maknae, knowing he cant control his mouth properly. “He got in a fight with L.joe ! Mianhae hyung !” Sungjong shouted while raising his hand. “Prepare to accept death.” L was about to pounce on Sungjong but you pushed him down back to his seat. 
 
“L.joe ? Why him ?” You asked, staring out to space. “Err…” “Sungjong oppa ~” You whined. “Okay ! I give up !” L sighed and continued on. “He’s my nemesis.” “L.joe is in a gang too ?” “Yea, he’s in Teen Top which consist 6 member who are CAP, Chunji, Niel,Ricky, Changjo and him.” You nodded in understanding. Now you know why L glared at L.joe when he confessed to you. 
 
“Don’t go near L.joe. He's dangerous. Promise me you wont go near him.” He held out his pinky. The members laughed. They never saw this side of L before. “Arasso.” You laced your pinky with his. L suddenly leaned forward until the both of your nose touched each other. 
 
The boys were staring intently at the two of you like they were watching a drama. ‘Wow. This is awkward.’  you thought. “Guys, look away. She’s feeling awkward.” They obediently turned around. L his lips while gazing at your beautiful eyes. “You know what.” You voiced out. “What ?” You could feel his cool breath tingling on your lips. 
 
“Maybe Woohyun isn’t that bad after all.” You said and pushed L back and hid behind Woohyun’s back while glancing over his shoulders. “Yah ! Don’t compare me with that ert.” “Who are you calling a ert ?!” L and Woohyun started bickering. Sunggyu shook his head at his childish members, while you were holding your stomach, laughing. 
 
“Come here.” L went to you and hugged you from the back. You struggled but you cant stop laughing. “Aww…you two look like husband and wife.” The members stated out. “Aint my wifey cute.” L placed his face next to you, cheeks touching yours. 
 
All of you had fun together and got to know each other more. The boys decided to sleepover at L’s house in his living room while you and L shared his room together, like usual.
 
 
-------
To clear things up,
L can only read your mind and only yours.
 
krys:)