Chapter 33

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
L mentally face palmed himself for not putting a tracking device on you. ‘Remind me to do that when I find her.’ L.joe was sitting next him, tapping his foot impatiently. ‘I swear, Lee ~~~~~, when I find you, you’ll be so dead.’
 
“Where do you think she’ll be ?” L.joe asked. L shrugged, not knowing the answer. L.joe let out a sigh of annoyance. ‘Should I call out the whole army squad to find her ? Damn. I should handcuffed her to me.’
 
While the two boys were racking their brain trying to find you, you were walking along the streets of HongDae freely. The place you spent most was the food stalls. You can say the whole you were just stuffing your head in food. ‘I should stop eating. I’ll get fat and have a big tummy.’ 
 
You look at the tempting snacks in front of you. You your bottom lip. ‘Maybe a little wont hurt.’ You walked to the stall. “Ahjumma, please give me one of this.” You pointed. The woman at her early thirties smiled at you and gave you your snack. You took a bite right at the place. “Umm..this is so good. Give me one more of this.” You paid the ahjumma and continue your strolling. ‘HongDae is a really nice place.’ You smiled inwardly.
 
“Eating…Fat…” Myungsoo grumbled under his breath. “Wow ! You weren’t kidding about the whole mind reading thing.” L.joe exclaimed. L gave him a sarcastic smile with a hint of you-re-not-helping-at-all kind of feel.
 
“Big tummy…umm....hurt…errrr…” L concentrated harder. He groaned. ‘Come on ! Something useful !’ He hit his steering wheel, annoyed. “What ? What ? What did you hear ? Spit it out L. I’m dying over here.” L.joe said.
 
“Umm…… HONGDAE !”
 
*Back to you ;)*
 
You were just three stalls away from the previous. A spicy aroma filled your nose. You sniffed around like a hungry dog and followed it to another stall. In front of your eyes were your number 1 favourite, ddukbokki.
 
Without even hesitating, you ran to the stall, greet the woman and started inhaling the food. ‘Ah, this is life.’ You were too busy gobbling down your food that you didn’t even notice the boy next to you.
 
You looked to your left and saw a little boy looking at the food. His clothes were all tattered and torn. You saw him biting his lips. ‘He must be very hungry.’ You offered him some but he shook his head and declined it. You pouted. ‘Why is he so persistent ?’ You shoved the food in front of him. The boy lifted his head and gazed at you. You nodded in reassurance. The boy smiled and thanked you for the food. ‘Another good deed.’ You giggled happily.
 
But…I wasn’t talking about the boy on his left. I was talking about the scary looking one on her right.
 
You turned to your food and continued. You flinched when you feel arms wrapping around your waist. “I wonder how long you can eat.” The person whispered into your ears. It sent chills down your body. Suddenly, you don’t feel like eating anymore. “A-a-ahjumma, how much is all these ?” You took out your purse.
 
“No. Don’t bother about me. Continue eating.” He said. You gulped at his tone. Somehow, it didn’t sound good at all. He stood next to you, an arm still on your waist, and started eating.
 
You hung your head low. You looked down at your shoes and shuffle uneasily. “Why are you not eating ? A minute ago you were eating like tomorrow’s doomsday. Eat.” He nudged your side. You looked up and saw him holding a piece of ddukbokki at your mouth. You opened your mouth like a good child and let him feed you.
 
“So how was your day ? Running out of the school, attaining your ‘freedom’, sounds like an adventure to me. Mine went fantastically. I was stuck in the same car with some ba$tard and went around searching for you.” He said nonchalantly. Deep inside, you knew it wasn’t as great as he said it was.
 
“I’m so, so, so sorry Byunghun.” you said, with a slight aegyo. You wiggled around and pouted your puffy lips, making your face looks ten times cuter. His Adam’s apple bobbed up and down. ‘No matter what, I MUST RESIST !’
 
L.joe turned your head back to the food. “Eat. My treat.” You tilted your head slightly. “Really ?” You said as your hand went towards the chopstick. “Yes.” A simple reply turned you back to original. L.joe looked at you with amusement. ‘Did L starve her ?’
 
After a long ‘romantic’ feast, you and L.joe walked side to side down the streets of HongDae. Occasionally, stopping at small shops. You spotted a shop with pink walls, pink windows, and pink dangling stuff. You dragged L.joe into it. 
 
You were awed by the wonderful things around. All you can see is pink. Everything is pink. You went crazy and ran around the shop, pulling pitiful Byunghun behind you. You stopped in front of a section where they display teddy bears. 
 
“Look Byunghun ! All of them are pink ! Oh my GOD !” You pasted your face on to the glass. “Just look at them. Arent they cute ? Especially the couple.” You squealed. L.joe raised his brow. ‘Does she like pink that much ?’
 
He shook his head. This would dragged on forever and he wont be able to leave this shop until the next day. Without a warning, L.joe lifted you up and carry you out from the shop and far far away. You were shouting and punching his back but to no avail.
 
When he think it was far enough and out of sight, he put you down gently. You huffed and gave him an angry face. “I hate you.” You muttered. “I love you too !” L.joe cooed and led you by the waist. You stomped his feet and walked away. “Babe, where are you going ?!” He held his foot and jumped to you with his good one.
 
“Hey ! You two ! Stay right there or you’re dead !”
 
krys:)