Chapter 26

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

The three of you proceeded into the club. The place was dark, very dark. The only light source was the disco ball and the shocking lightings. You covered half of your eyes. Drunken men and ladies were everywhere. You cant even find a sober in this place. Sweaty people were grinding on each other on the dance floor while others chill themselves at the bar. It was indeed a very interesting experience.

“Myungsoo oppa !  Byunghun ! What are they doing ?” You pointed at a couple who were practically half making out on a table. It was just like having with clothes on. Their eyes widened. L reached out to cover your eyes but was slapped away by L.joe.

L gave L.joe a warning glare and was returned by a smirk. “~~~~~-ah, you really want to know what it is ?” L.joe lowered himself to your eye level and asked. “Is it something bad ?!” You shouted because of the loud music. “No. Definitely not. It’s a good thing. I can even demonstrate it for you. Come here !” L.joe grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him.

Both of your faces were just inches away and L.joe was slowly leaning in. Unconsciously, you shut your eyes. BAM ! The next thing you knew, you saw L.joe slammed against the table the couple was making out at, faced down. “Yah ! L ! Don’t try to destroy your own club !” Infinite rushed out after hearing the crash.

“Come here Byunghun. Let me tend your nose.” All of you were in the office. You pouted seeing L.joe nose bleed for the fourth time. “You know what ?” L.joe asked. “What ?”  You raised an eyebrow. “I should let L knock me a few more times so I can have more time with you so close to me.” He smirked and leaned neared to you.

L cracked his knuckles. “With pleasure. Sungjung-ah ! Get me a hammer !” The obedient Sungjong went to search through the drawer and brought back a hammer. “Thanks.” He smiled to the maknae and went across the room to L.joe. The infinite were standing there enjoying the show which they found quite amusing.

“What are you trying to do ?” L.joe asked, while staring blankly at the hammer. “Let’s start from down there.” L swung the hammer right between L.joe’s legs. Thanks to his quick reflexes, he jumped out of the way. “You crazy ?! I still need that to be a father.” L.joe screamed while running around the room.

He went towards you. “And you’ll be fine as the mother.” He kissed the back of your hand. He dodged another attack from the devilish hammer. L grabbed your hand and wiped it with his shirt. “I swear Lee Byunghun. If I don’t kill you tonight, I’ll call you father !” And another wild goose chase started.

“Sorry L. I wouldn’t want an ugly boy as my son.” L.joe said while kicking away the files L was throwing at him like a professional ninja. “I wouldn’t want a dumb father whose brain is at a standard of a mere kindergartener.” L picked up a letter opener and threw it at L.joe.

L.joe didn’t notice it and it went straight for his head. You gasped.


krys:)