Chapter 41

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

 

“Boss. We brought the girl.” A man bowed and said to his superior.

 

“Where is she ?!” A boy at his mid-twenties voiced out. “Bring her in !” He stomped his feet like a child.  “Yes sir. We’ll bring her in immediately.” The man rushed out quickly, surprised at his superior’s sudden outburst

 

“Will you put me down ?! Let me go ?! I swear if I made it out alive, I’ll send an army to crash all your bones and feed your meat to the sharks !” You shouted in a high-pitched voice that may even break the glass. You were blind folded and was covered with a sack. Your hands and legs were tied together. A criminal. You looked exactly like a criminal caught by the police.

 

“Yah ! Let go of her ! Who said you can touch her ?!” The boy smacked the men’s hand away from you. “But boss, you said bring her back even if it’s by force.” The man looked at him confusedly.  “You’re all so stupid ! Why did I even let you join my organization ?!” he face-palmed himself.

 

A sift shuffling interrupted their conversation. Their eyes shifted over to the moving sack. You could sense that all eyes were on you. “Sorry for interrupting. You may continue.” You said. All they did was blinked their eyes at you. You were still struggling to find an exit but of course, how could you ? You’re blind folded, plus a sack over your head.

 

You heard footsteps nearing you. You wiggled away like a fish on land. “Oh lord ! The is coming for me !” You shouted and tried to move as far as possible. You felt the sack was removed. You could see the faint light through your blindfold.

 

You waited for the man to pull of your blindfold. “Erm…aren’t you going to take off the blindfold too ?” you asked. You voice came out almost like a whisper but it as loud enough for the man to hear. You heard him chuckled lightly. “Nope. I’m just going to leave that on.” You felt a warm hand caressed your cheeks. “Cause you look so cute when you’re scared and lost.”

 

‘I feel like shoving my shoe into his mouth.’

 

“Please let me go. I have nothing to give you.” You said, almost at the verge of begging. “You do.” He said as a matter of fact. “I don’t. I really don’t !” You screamed at his face, hoping that it would get into his thick skull. “Your hand in marriage.” He said.

 

 

Meanwhile……

 

“What did you mean she’s gone ?!” L said while strangling L.joe’s soul out of his body. L.joe shot a help signal to the only Infinite member that he’s close to. L.joe started hitting and peeling L’s hand off his throat but L was a beast at that time.  

 

“Hyung ! Let go of him first. He’s going to die !” Sungjong tried helping.“Sungjong-ah, it’s either he dies or you die.” L said with a smile on his face. “The devil has appeared.” Woohyun exclaimed while waving his arms around.

 

“L let him breathe.” With the command from the leader, L let go L.joe. “It’s really not my fault.” L.joe said while rubbing his sore neck. “No one went in or out of the shop. I was standing outside the whole time. It’s impossible for someone to get pass me without me noticing.”

 

“I heard ~~~~~ screaming for help. How do you explain that ?!” L stated. “Well, sorry for not able to read minds.” L.joe retorted.

 

“It’s useless to argue here. Would it be better if we go out and search for her ?” Dongwoo raised his brow. “We know, genius.” Hoya rolled his eyes while getting up from his seat and reached for his keys. “L.joe, call Teen Top too. We need as much help as possible.” Sunggyu said. “I’m on it.” L.joe said and walked out.

 

“Come on tiger. We have to find that wife of yours.” Sungyeol patted L’s back and walked off. L took his keys and raced out. ‘Please be safe. I’m coming for you.’

 

 

“Listen up boy. If my hands weren’t tied up, I will throw a punch at you and make sure fly back to mars.” You said with your teeth gritted. “And that’s why I love you so much. Do you know who I am ?” He sounded so excited, as if we were playing a game. “If I knew, I would have reported you to the police or maybe a mental hospital.” You spat.

 

“Well, I’m Kim Himchan, your future husband.” He said.

76.png



 

Hey guys ! My exams are finally over !
I hope i did well :(
krys:)