Chapter 22

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

“You done solving that ?” You asked L.joe. “I cant do this sh!t anymore. It’s just too hard for me.” L.joe threw his pen on the table and slammed his head on it. “Hey ! Careful with the table ! I don’t want your hard head breaking it. It’s custom made.” L said from his office table.

You and L.joe were in L’s office so he can keep an eye on you. He didn’t allow L.joe to bring you to his house cause he’s scared that L.joe might ‘turn into a beast and pounce on you’. You two settled at his coffee table while L went to bury himself with his club’s work.

“Come on Byunghun. Myungsoo oppa just taught us the question this morning. How could you hve forgotten about it ?” You said, scratching the back your head. “Who wants to pay attention to a freak when a beautiful girl like you sitting beside me ?” he gave you a wink which you thought it was cute.

“No flirting in my office !” L voiced up. “You just do your thing old man.” L.joe hissed. “We’re the same age L.joe.” L growled. “But you totally look like an old man more than a teenager. Look at me and you. There’s a big difference.” L.joe stated. “The only thing I can see is I’m more matured than you.”

You nodded in agreement which made L smirked while L.joe frowned. “Plus, I have a gorgeous wife to feed.” He sent a soft smile to you. ‘He’s so sweet.’ You smiled to him. “Thanks baby. I know I am.” he cooed.

You went back to your math problem which suddenly turned into alien language. You looked at the question and did not understand a single thing. L.joe noticed your troubled face. He moved forward and looked at the question. “You know what.” He said, catching your attention. You looked at him. “We have a smart over here, why don’t we just ask him for help ?” L.joe said.

Minutes later, L was sitting at the coffee table, teaching you exactly what he taught this morning. “L.joe, I expected it. What were you doing when I was teaching ?” L asked, giving you a stern. “Thinking of me, of course !” L.joe raised his hands like answering a teacher’s question., well maybe he IS answering a teacher’s question.

“This is how you do it. Get it ?” L asked, looking at your still confused look. He sighed. “What am I to do with you ?” He sighed heavily. “You’d been saying that a lot of times oppa.” You said while trying to solve the problem.

L looked over at L.joe. He was having the most trouble with math. ‘Why am I doing this ?!’ L went over to L.joe and pointed out the places he made mistakes and taught him the correct way. “Oh my god ! I did this question. Look ~~~~~ !” He shoved his paper to you. “It’s correct ! I cant believe it !” He said, staring at the paper like he got an award.

“I really want to show this side of L.joe to the gangster world. They will definitely crack up.” L shook his head. You laughed. For once, the two of them were not trying to snap each others’ head. It’s indeed a pleasant to see those two getting along….or not.

“L ! Teach another one ! I’m so going to ace the next test !” L.joe practically shaking L. L shot him a icy glare. “I’ll just fail you then.” L said. ‘Here we go again.’ You bury your head in your palms. 

 

krys:)