Chapter 21

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

Author’s POV

 
 
You were stunned by the sudden announcement. You stood there frozen.
 
‘L.joe’s tutor ? Are you kidding me ?!’ you screamed in your mind.
 
“Don’t worry. I’ll try to talk some senses into the principal. Even that doesn’t work, I bet violence will.” L smirked at the thought of that. Of course, you weren’t that pleased hearing the word violence mentioned. 
 
“Oppa, it’s okay. I’ll just have to endure an hour of hell. I don’t want you to get fired cause of me.” you pouted. He chuckled softly as usual and ruffled your hair. “Did you forgot I have a club running every night ? You worry too much.” He pushed you to the door. “Come on. I cant let you ditch class.” 
 
You smiled. ‘He’s right. I should worry about myself more.’ You walked back to class and continued your classes. 
 
During the lessons, L.joe kept glancing at you but you didn’t notice at all. You were too busy taking notes. ‘She’ll be mine. I just know it.’ L.joe softly look at you.
 
After school, you went to the front gate and waited for L. You took out your ipod that he gave you to pass time. Suddenly, everything turned black. “Guess who ?” Your eyes twitched in annoyance. You elbowed the stranger’s stomach like what L thought you when facing a .
 
“Ouch woman ! Are you trying to send me to hell ?!” L.joe exclaimed. “I’m not that greedy. Hospital is enough for me.” You scowled at him, remembering how mean was he a few days back. “You have the guts to see me. Why did you ask the principal to make me your tutor ?!”
 
“First, I really want to pump up my grades. Second, I thought it would be quite fun. Third, I’ll make you mine.” L.joe leaned closer to your face. Sadly, there was a wall behind you that you cant simply walk through it. You two’s nose were just inches away. He closed his eyes and leaned forward. ‘Why does this feels so right ?’ You closed your eyes too, waiting for his lips.
 
But it never came.
 
You heard a loud shriek. Your eyes flung open and saw L strangling L.joe. “What the hell are you doing to my wife ?!” L shook him at every word. “Well, I was trying to kiss my girlfriend until you came !” L.joe stopped at every word cause of L’s non-stop shaking.
 
“Guys ! Break it up !” You shouted at them. “We’re not a couple !” They both snapped at you. You pouted and walked away, leaving those two behind. While walking, you were grumbling non-stop. 
 
The two idiots followed you behind. L.joe pushing his flaming red motorbike next to him while L walked casually with his hands in his pocket. They glared at each other, sometimes trying shove each other to the road.
 
You finally reached L’s house. L.joe stared at it in awe. “What ? I bet your house five times bigger than this.” L rolled his eyes. “I’m surprised. How can you actually live in such a small house ?” L.joe smirked. “Die Lee Byunghun !” L cursed.
 
You nonchalantly opened the gate and walked in, followed by L. L.joe was about to go in but L shut the gate. “You cant step into my territory. I’ll sue you for it.” L narrowed his eyes at L.joe. “Just let him in Myungsoo oppa !” You shouted from inside.
 
L unwillingly stepped aside for L.joe to get in. They started bickering when they stepped into the house. “Hey ! don’t dirty the carpets !” “I already took off my shoes ! Geez L, you clean freak ! What kind of gangster are you ?!” “A clean gangster. Don’t touch that !” “I’m not touching it !”
 
“Both of you shut up !” You cant take it anymore. “Myungsoo oppa ! Respect L.joe. He’s a guest.” You ordered. “Byunghun, he’s the master here. So just listen to what he say.” You said to him in a harsh tone. You gave them a last glare and went up to take your bath.
 
The two sat awkwardly on the sofa. L the TV and watched some soccer match. L.joe wanst interested in sports at all. He took the remote and switched to some horror movie. L inhaled deeply before switching it back to the game. 
 
You finished your shower and went down to check on them. Suddenly, you heard screaming from below. Your eyes widened and rushed down. ‘I was wrong to leave them alone together.’ 
 
You heard another painful scream of L.joe’s before entering the living room. You saw L putting an ice pack on L.joe‘s face. Both of them had some light injury on their faces and their hands were bruised. “What did you two did ?” You asked, watching L professionally bandaging L.joe’s swell knuckle.
 
“That was scared of horror movies.” L.joe pointed his finger at L. L’s eyes twitched and pressed hardly on L.joe’s hand, earning another deafening shout from him. “We just got into a small fight. Right, L.joe ?” L smiled at L.joe. To you, it seemed harmless. But to L.joe, he looks as if he seen the devil. 
 
“Here, let me treat your wounds.” You settled in the middle of them and took out a cotton with ointment on it and dapped on L’s busted lips. You winced at the sight of his blood. “Does it hurt ?” You asked, dapping lightly this time. “Nah. L.joe punches like a wimp.” he said. “You want a rematch ?” L.joe stood up. “Byunghun, sit.” I said sternly. He obediently did. “Exactly like a pet.” L stated. “Myungsoo oppa, shut it.” He clamped his lips into a firm line.
 
'Oh gosh. This is going to be a long day.' You sighed.
 
 
---------
I want more comments.
Will update faster this time.

krys:)