Chapter 32

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

After the incident, L and L.joe had been sticking with you like glue. They never let you leave their sight even just for a second. They’ll be waiting for you outside the girl’s rest room. If you’re not out after 5 minutes, they’ll be marching their way in. Totally embarrassing.

Today is just another typical day with L.joe following you around the school.

“Yah ! Lee ~~~~~~ ! Why are you walking so fast ?” L.joe shouted at you from behind. To tell the truth, you were actually running away from L.joe but he was so fast, just simple jogging, he was able to chase up with you. “Will you stop following me !” You picked up speed down the hallway and made a quick turn.

You twirled around and saw no L.joe. ‘Finally safe !’ You wiped your sweat and proceeded to your class. You slide open the door. “Boo !” L.joe materialized in front of you. You yelped and fell on to the ground on your bottom. “Why are you everywhere Lee Byunghun ?!” You screamed.

“Aigoo.” He helped you up and carried you to your seat. “It’s for your own good. What if something suddenly pop out and hurt you and I’m not there to protect you ? Plus, L would kill me if I leave you unguarded.” L.joe said. “What ? now, you’re my bodyguard ?” You questioned. “One hot and handsome bodyguard I might say.” L.joe smirked.

You rolled your eyes and walked away. ‘I need to think of a plan to escape.’ You stood up and walked out of class, of course, with L.joe behind you. “~~~~~-ah ! where are you going ?” he whined. “The restroom. Don’t you dare follow me in you ert.” You warned and walked in. L.joe sighed and leaned on the wall in front of the restroom. ‘Something’s weird with her.’

You went around the toilet searching for a road to freedom. A opened window caught your sight. “I think I should be able to fit in.” You went into the cubicle and tried climb your way up to the window by standing on the toilet bowl. You slowly went through the window and dropped on to the other side. “Freedom at last !” You screamed out. Students nearby gave you a weird look.

Unaware of their existence, you ran as fast as you can out of school. “This is really the first time me, Lee ~~~~~, skipping school.” You shook your head. “I should be planning what should I be doing with my short freedom before I have to go back to hell. Hmmm…I should hit the movies first.” You smiled at your clever choice and went to the nearest theater.

“WHAT ?!” L slammed the table. “What do you mean ~~~~~ is gone ?! Didn’t I tell you to keep an eye on her ?!” L shouted at the poor boy in front of him. Both L and L.joe were at the abandoned music room so no one would be able to interrupt them. “You don’t expect me to walk into the girl’s restroom.” L.joe reasoned. Suddenly, L’s phone rang. An unknown number was displayed on it.

“Hello ?” L answered. L.joe watched at the side, trying to eavesdrop. “What do you mean one of my student ran out from the gate ?” L asked with furrowed eye brows. “A girl ?” This time his brow are practically connected. “Lee ~~~~ ?!” L.joe perked up after hearing your name. “Okay, okay. Thank you for informing me.”

“Who’s it from ? I heard ~~~~~’s name.” L.joe said, walking towards L. “It’s the guard at the gate. He said he saw ~~~~~ running out from school. An easier phrases for you, she’s skipping school.” That hit L.joe. “What if she meets her parents again ? Even worse, the loan sharks ?!” L.joe shouted. “That’s what I’m scared of. Damn, I should settle with her parents when I had the chance.”

L picked up his phone. “L, this is not a good time to be messaging with your friends.” L.joe ruffled his hair. “I’m not as dumb as you. I’ll get Infinite to finish off the loan sharks while we go find ~~~~~.” He slid his phone into his pocket and changed out from his ‘neat’ teacher attire and got his black leather jacket. “Come on as$hole. We have to go now.” L pushed L.joe out of the room.

On the way to his car, L was busy trying to read your mind for any clue. ‘Freedom. Freedom. Freedom. Is that all you think, Lee ~~~~ ?! What a cute dog ?! How is that suppose to help me find you ?!’ L sighed and massaged his temples. He never knew a teenager like you would have such strange thoughts.

 

**********
Sorry for not updating for such a long time.
Been busy with school and stuff.
I'll be updating slowly cause........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I enjoy watching you guyz suffer XDDDDD
kidding.

krys:)