Chapter 36

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

You felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You smiled affectionately, knowing who that might be. You opened you eyes and saw a sleeping Myungsoo in front of you. His mouth was slightly parted, making him t10 times cuter.

‘Who would have known the scary L would have this side of him.’

 

But…..

Wait…..

Both of his hands is under the pillow….

Then whose hands are theses ?!!
 

You tried to peel it off but the arms are stick tightly to you like glue. You went into panic mode. You were about to shout but the stranger's hand clamped you mouth shut. You shook Myungsoo, even kicked him but he didn’t move an inch.

‘A ert entered the house and now he’s trying to me and then kill me before oppa can even wake up.’

You started weeping and sobbing. The body in front of you started to move. You looked up, expecting Myungsoo to wake up and kick some . But heaven forbids it. He just flipped over with his back facing you now. You hit his back as hard as possible. ‘Oppa, you sleepy head. Wake up !’

You felt a warm chest behind your back. Eyes widened, you started struggling but the stranger is too strong for you. Tears started flowing down. You clasped your hands together.

‘Let the ert be gay and oppa instead of me.’

“Wae ?” A familiar voice asked.

The hand at your mouth reached up to wipe your tears away. “Don’t be scared. It’s just oppa. Shh… Don’t cry.” The soothing voice came from behind.

You turned around and saw L.joe with his new pink hair looking at you worryingly. “Byunghun is a jerk. Scaring me in the morning. I thought you were a ert.” You hit his chest. He just chuckled softly.

Another pair of hands wrapped around your waist. “She not just thought you were a ert. She even hoped that you’re gay so you’ll me instead of her.” L said while trying to find a comfortable position on your shoulder. “You never fail to impress me Lee ~~~~~.”

You kicked his legs that are now tangled with yours.  “You were awake all the while ?!” You could feel him nodding softly on your shoulder. “And you didn’t even bother to help him ?!” You huffed and pushed his head away from you.

“Aww. I’m sorry baby.” He kissed you at your cheek, making you giggle. L.joe frowned at the sight. “Yah ! I’m right over here. No fair. I want to kiss her too.” He hugged you closer to him. “You’re sleeping on me and my wife’s bed. Get off I skin you alive L.joe !” L pushed L.joe FAR AWAY from you.

“Oppa, don’t be so mean to Byunghun.” You pulled L.joe back a little so he wouldn’t fall off the bed. “Ah ! I can feel it. The feeling of hurt and betrayal ! AHh !” L scratched his head and got off the bed. “I’m going to bathe. Don’t you two do anything funny behind my back. Especially you pink-haired dwarf !” L got his clothes from his walk-in closet. He gave L.joe the I-m-watching-you signal before entering the bathroom. 

“Finally the devil’s gone.” L.joe stretched and placed his hands behind his head and lay on your pillow. You laid beside L.joe. “Oppa isn’t as bad as he seems. You just have to get to know him more.” You sighed. You had enough watching the two of them trying break each other’s neck whenever they meet. ‘Why can’t they get along ?’

“Let’s not talk about him.” He sat up and hovered over you. “Our future is more important.” He smiled cheekily at you.

“Our future ? Do you want oppa to kill you that badly ?” You raised one of your brow. “It’ll be totally worth it. Let’s start from the basic. You have to kiss me every morning, afternoon and night.” He said, tapping  his lips.

“Not a chance.” You tried pushing him away but no matter how hard you tried, you just cant. You started to scared. His eyes looked serious. ‘He’s not joking with me.’ Your eyes widened and you tried get away from him. L.joe noticed and quickly held your hands tightly above your head. “You’re mine.”

He leaned closer and closer. You shut your eyes, waiting for him take action.

A loud hysterical laughter filled the room. “Y-ha-ou sh-ha-ould have see-ha-n your fa-aha-ce.” L.joe said breathlessly. You pout and pushed him off the bed. L.joe got up rubbing his sore . “ I’m sorry sweetie. I just love to tease you. Pleassssse forgive me.” He said while throwing random aegyo.

“Yah ! Lee Byunghun ! I’m trying to bathe peacefully here ! Will you just shut it !” A voice came from the bathroom. You and L.joe zip both of your lips and looked at each other. In the end, you two burst out rolling on the floor, laughing together.

The two of you laid next to each other on the floor while staring at the ceiling. L.joe sat up suddenly and looked at you. “What ? Something on my face ?” You rubbed your cheeks, nose and eyes. “What are you staring at Byunghun ?” You tilted your head to the right side.

“I was staring at your…” He leaned forward and pecked your lips. “smoking hot lips.” He pecked once more before backing away. “This is between you and me only. Don’t tell L I did that okay ?” He winked and walked out of the room.

You touched your lips then your heart. “Why do you always make my heart beat fast ?”


Cries ! I cant dbskgirl4ever's fanfic anymore T^T

krys:'(