Chapter 18

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

After two weeks of break, school started the next semester. All the students entered the campus. Some groaning and how short the break was, others told their friend where they went and what they did. You reached the school gate and parted with L and went to find your friends.

You spotted Teen Top in the corner of the class. What surprised you was L.joe was wearing a unreadable expression. Somehow, it looked like a mixture of hurt and betray. You walked towards the group. You heard whispering everywhere and students stealing glances from you. You ignored all of them and went to L.joe.

“What’s wrong oppa ?” You asked, hoping to find out his troubles. “Tell me one thing, am I your boyfriend ?” You were quite taken back by his question. ‘Why is he asking that ?’ You stayed silent and L.joe thought you didn’t hear him the first time and repeated the question.

“Why are asking that ?” You managed to push it out from your throat. “Just answer me.” Again, the hurtful and cold tone. “Of course, Byunghun-ah.” You said out. The true is, you did think he was your boyfriend and how you wish it was true. You thought he was just playing with you.

A smile was lit on his face. You smiled with him. “Give me your phone.” You didn’t have a second thought and held it out to him. Just then, your phone vibrated, signaling that you have a message. “Mind if I check it ?” You wondered why is he so interested in the message. You nodded your head without thinking. He opened the message and showed the screen to you. “Mind explaining ?”

To : Wifey ~~~~~
From : Hubby Myungsoo

Stay safe at school. I don’t want to see you hurt when I come home.

You looked at him and bit your lips nervously. “You called me your boyfriend in my face but behind my back you were cheating, not one, but three boys ! How could you ?! I trusted you !” He shouted and threw the phone to you. The whole Teen Top stiffened. You were too shock to react. “What did you mean by three boys ?” you looked at him, confused.

“You don’t know what I mean ? Can this explain ?” He passed you a flyer. There were two pictures clearly printed on it. One was you and L when you went to downtown to get dinner. The other was you with Mr.Kim, or should I say, L in disguise eating together in the abandoned music room. There are few words at the below of the pictures.

ALERT ! SHE TOOK L.JOE OPPA’S HEART BUT WENT OUT WITH OPPA’S ENEMY AND DEVELOPING A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH A SCHOOL TEACHER.

You weren’t at all angry at L.joe. What he said was true. She was hanging out with three different character but only leading to one person. You were angry at the people who took the pictures. You didn’t feel like explaining anything. You just want to walk away from the eyes of the students. But something stopped you. You cant let L.joe misunderstand you. You have to face him.

“It’s not what it looks like.” you said, hoping he’ll wake up and understand. “Then tell me what does it mean ?” As if something was stuck in your throat, nothing came out. ‘Come on ! Just tell me something anything ! Lie to me that it’s not true !’ L.joe was apparently screaming in his heart. You turned around, unable to endure it anymore. ‘Don’t turn around ! Just say something ! Deny it !’ Unfortunately,unlike L, you cant read L.joe’s mind.

You started walking away from the group of people. But of course, like most dramas, there’s always trouble waiting for you. The queenkas stopped you in your tracks. You tried to push pass them but they were much stronger. Jini pushed you on to the floor. You landed with a loud thud. Your back ached, so was your . You were disappointed that L,joe did not help you. ‘What do I expect ? I did indirectly cheated on him.’ You just stood there and let the queenkas deal with you.

Water balloons, eggs and flour were thrown at you by the students. You stood still, hoping this would all stop. On cue, your prince stood in front of you. Taking you into his embrace, blocking all the pain thrown on you. You looked up, surprised.

“Mianhae.” He muttered.

 

-----------
Still going to update SLOWLY.
Check this out ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvNsq0Ai7DI&feature=feedlik 
And tell me what do you think about it. ;)
Not by me, just found it very awesome and felt like sharing with ya'll

krys:)