Chapter 35

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
You insert a coin into the public phone and punched in the number. You gulped while waiting for the other side to pick up.
 
“Yeobosaeyo ?!” You can hear L shouting into the phone. You stayed silent, thinking how to break the news to L. “Yah ! Whoever this is, make it quick ! I’m busy !” L snapped. You eyes widened at his murderous tone. ‘I’m a dead meat.’
 
“Oppa.” You managed to squeak out. “~~~~~ ? Lee ~~~~~ ?! Yah ! Are you still with that no good thing ?!” he shouted. “I can hear you from here L.” L.joe said checking himself out from the reflection of his phone. 
 
“Lee ~~~~~, as your husband, I order you to go home this instant. If I don’t see you when I reach home, I’ll burn the president’s house ! Got me ?!” L shouted and ended the call. Your mouth was wide open. 
 
“Is L goddamn serious about burning my house ?” L.joe asked you. He was shocked as well. L.joe took your hand in his and. “Let’s go. I don’t want my math teacher ending up in jail.” He led the way to the bus stop. He noticed you were shivering the whole time. He took off his hoodie and wrapped it around you. 
 
L.joe was just wearing a thin T-shirt. You felt a little guilty for taking his hoodie. You took it off and passed it back to him. L.joe gave you a glare, telling you to put it back on. After ahole long time of convincing, you put it on and pouted. ‘He should be the one needing it more than me.’
 
L.joe told you to wait at the bus stop for a minute while he run off to get something. You nodded but your face show how reluctant you were. He took out his ipod and put the earphone into your ear and played the music. He raised one of his finger, indicating he will only take a minute to get back. You saw him ran off to who-knows-where.
 
As promise, he came back after a minute. Both his hands held a cup of hot chocolate. “Here, since you’re cold, I thought hot chocolate might do the job.” He handed you the drink and took a sip form his. He gave you a warm smile and urged you to try it. To you, his smile was enough to melt the whole area. 
 
The journey back home was quiet. All you could hear was the music playing from L.joe’s ipod. ‘Thanks a lot Byunghun. I really enjoy your presence.’ You closed your eyes and rested your head at the window. 
 
You felt someone shaking you. You opened your eyes and stretched your stiff body. You realized all the time you were leaning your head on L.joe’s shoulder. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t know how my head made its way to your shoulder. Pabo.” You hit your head. L.joe chuckled and stopped you from hitting yourself. “We’re here.” You two went down the bus, hand-in-hand. 
 
You opened the gate and invited L.joe inside. Since it’s late, you decided to let L.joe sleepover if he was able to survive. You sneaked in while L.joe walked nonchalantly. As expected L was already home, sitting at the couch with his usual scary aura surrounding him. 
 
L looked up and got the shock of his life. “What the fark have you done with my wife ?” He asked, calmly. “We decided to change our hairstyle a little. You don’t like it ?” L asked, scratching the back of his head. 
 
“Not one bit.” L hissed. “Don’t you know it’s against the rule ? Plus, you two look like a couple now.” He pointed at both of your heads. “I like pink, she like pink. It’s normal for us to dye our hair our favourite colour. What’s so wrong about it ? As for the school, I’ll settle with it so don’t worry bro.” Ljoe gave him a cheeky smile. 
 
L took in a deep breath. Hands clenching into a tight fist. ‘I’ll pray for you Byunghun.’ But surprisingly, L just sat there like he’s waiting for something. “Oh by the way L, I’m sleeping over since my awesome girlfriend wants to be in the same bed with me instead of you.” You stared at L.joe with horror written all over your face. “Byunghun-ah why do you always have to dig a hole for me to jump.” You messed up your hair and went up the stairs, letting the two idiots battle it out.
 
krys:)