Chapter 28

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

The lady walked slowly towards the table, making both male nervous. L.joe and L closed their eyes. The time seemed to have slowed down. The lady finally made a move.

“Sweet Mama ! What the did you do ?!” L.joe screamed. The lady actually splashed his drink on him. “You don’t remember me ?” The lady crossed her arms. “Who are you ?” L.joe asked while you and L watched in amusement. “You told me that to meet you at the hotel the week before. I did. And what do I get ? A cold. You ditched me and I was patiently waiting for you thinking I could get a good night !”

‘Hotel ?! Byunghun’s a ?!’ The L.joe you knew was a naughty yet nice boy. You cant believe L.joe would hook up a random lady at a hotel. “Yup. A total ert.” L muttered. “Yah ! I heard that ! You just want to make me look bad in front of ~~~~~.” L.joe said.

He turned back to the lady. “Who are you really ? Lily ? Soyeon ? Jiseo ?” L.joe smirked. “Yah ! I would appreciate if you could at least remember my name. I’m Hyomin !” The lady stomped her feet. “Oh yeah ! Hyomin. I remember you. You’re that noona who’s a fashion designer right ? Don’t worry sweetheart. I remember you.” L.joe waved his hand casually.

“I’m still a student in college ! Oppa !” Hyomin whined. “What ?! You’re still a student. I really cant tell. Must be the make up.”L.joe stated. “And don’t call me oppa. You make me sound old.” He continued.

The lady was left speechless. She was completely fooled by L.joe. The lady turned around was about to leave. “Noona. Why not tonight ? The same hotel at 10.” L.joe said. She immediately turned around with a huge grin on her face. “Really ?!” She practically shouted. L.joe gave her a simple two letter reply, ‘No’. “What ?” Hyomin was confused. “I wouldn’t want to waste my time on a cougar like you. Just check out the layer of make up you have. I bet it has more layer than a cake.” You gasped. That was the ultimate insult to a girl.

“Even if you and I are really going for a night. It would take years for you to remove that much make up. I’m not a patient man.” L.joe flashed her a boyish grin and ordered a new drink for himself. When the drink arrived, Ljoe took a sip from it and stood up.

With a swift movement, He splashed the drink on to the lady like what she did before. “Pay back.” L.joe smirked. He took off his shirt and draped it onto the lady’s face. Luckily he was wearing a wife beater. The lady’s hand reached out to the shirt on her head but was stopped by L.joe. “Keep that on sweetheart. People will get a shock of their life if they see your face." Soft sobbing and sniffing could be heard and the lady took off, running as fast as she can.

“Wow L.joe. You’re really something.” L whistled. “Something ? That was just mean !” You pouted. “You’re saying that just because you’re jealous. I know there’s a lot of y women trying to pounce on your boyfriend but don’t worry babe. I only have eyes for you.” L scoffed and pulled you nearer to him. “Have mercy. You’re scaring my wife with your erted ways.” You went nearer to L after hearing what he said. “erted ways ? You probably undressing her in your mind.” You jumped up. ‘What’s wrong with boys these days ?!’ “~~~~~-ah ! There’s nothing wrong with us. It’s just L.joe” L said.

“Err…yeah. You know what ? I’ll just go to the washroom to refresh myself for a while.” You stood up and left the table. Even from far, you can hear your ‘husband’ and ‘boyfriend’ bickering on who lost the bet. You just shook your head. 'When will the oppas grow up ?'

You washed your face just to clean away what the boys said. You went out but a hand blocked your way. You looked and gasped.

“Do you know how long we have been searching for you ?”

 

*********
Hey guys !
So you know, school have started and I'll be a little busy.
I'll try to update once a week if possible. Dont hate me !


krys:)