Chapter 16

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

L sighed in front of a drug store. ‘How did I end up here ?’ He thought back what you said.

You tip-toed and whispered into his ears, “Oppa, I’m having my monthly gift. I need pads.”

He sighed for the last time and walked in. “Welcome !” The young beautiful helper eagerly said. L rolled his eyes and went off hunting for your stuff. He heard footsteps behind him. L spun around and saw the helper following him.

He scratched his head. ‘I should have brought my disguises. I cant let people see me buying p-pa…’ He skipped the last word and walked around the shop hoping the helper would just go away. But to his dismay, she followed him everywhere.

He stopped at the shampoo section, back facing the pad section. ‘Oh gosh ! What am I doing ?!’ Just then, his phone rang.

“Hello ?”
“Oppa ! Ppali ! Do you wanna see me die ?!”
“I cant do it ! It’s just so embarrassing ! And I didn’t bring my glasses out with me !”
“Just grab it and run then !”
“What kind of gangster will rob those stuff ?!”
“Aish ! Fine ! I bet L.joe is willing to do it for me !”
“No ! I’m coming back with it ! Just wait a minute !”

Hearing L.joe’s name, he grabbed the pad and ran to the counter and waited for the cashier to do her job. The cashier gave him a look before scanning it. “Is that all ?” she asked. “Yes ! Here you go ! Keep the change !” L took the bag and raced home.

He slammed open the bedroom door. “Wifey ! I’m home !” He heard your giggle and approached you with a smile. But it soon became a frown. You were webcam-ing with L.joe on his laptop. Luckily, the back of the laptop was facing L so he didn’t get busted. He walked closer and shut the laptop. You looked up to him in surprise.

He gave you your thing and went onto the bed. You took it and quickly do your stuff in the toilet. You came out with a big smile hanging on your face. You walked to the bed and saw L lying there lifelessly. You went the other side and climbed up.

You shook him lightly. “Oppa, are you sleeping here tonight ?” You shook him a few more time. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his embrace. You weren’t surprise at all. You got used to it already. You two stayed like that for a while.

“You do know you’re using my laptop, right ?” He snuggled into your neck. “I’m sorry. I should have asked.” You apologized. “No, that wasn’t what I meant. You can use it but not to contact that damn L.joe.” You rolled around and looked at him. “I have nothing to do and you took so long to buy a simple pad.” you pouted.

He sighed. ‘I cant really win this girl.’ He pinched your cheeks and rolled you back to your original position and hugged your waist. “By the way, oppa !” you squeaked and faced him. You put your chin on your palm. “What ?” He replied, not opening his eyes. “I don’t know how to say it but…” You just cant seem to say it out. ‘We just got back in good terms, should I really tell him I’m going out with Teen Top ?’

Immediately, one of L’s eye opened. He glared at you. “What is it ?” You knew he can read your mind. “Must I really tell ? You knew what I want to say.” You whined. “Just say it.” You can feel L’s hand balled into a fist. “Well, I’m going out with Teen Top whether you like it or not !” You said and went under the blanket.

You felt an arm pulled you up. “You’re gonna die in there.” He sighed. “Oppa, you shouldn’t sighed that much. You’ll grow old.” L looked over to you. “Then stop making me sigh. I don’t want you to go out with that L.joe boy and that’s final. Goodnight !” He shut the light and shut his eye, tightly.

You scowled. An idea popped in your head. You looked at the peacefully sleeping L and gave me a painful kick. He dropped on the floor with a loud thud. “Yah ! What was that for ?!” He shouted. You stuck out your tongue slept at your side.

L ruffled his hair. “Seriously. Sometimes I think you’re the gangster in this house.” He looked at your back. ‘I’m not gonna let this happen again.’ He climbed onto the bed and went to your side. “~~~~~-ah. I hope you understand. They are dangerous people. I don’t want you to get hurt.” “But I really wanna go ! They are my only friends in school. All the students there hates me.” You threw a tantrum but realized you said something wrong.

You looked at L. Anger and I’ll-kill-them was written all over his face. “I’ll call Infinite to transfer school so you don’t need to worry about it.” You shook your hand franticly. “There’s no need to go through all the trouble. Myungsoo-ah, you know I really want to go out with my friends.” You looked at him with your big round eyes. “Aniyo. That’s not going to work.” He shook his head.

You huffed and stood up and walked out from the room. L got up too and followed you into his office and saw you making yourself comfortable on the sofa. “Aish ! Fine ! You can go with them but I’m following you !” Your head shot up and grinned ear to ear. You opened your arms, “Carry me back. I’m tired.”

L chuckled at your childishness and carried your bridal style back to bed.

 

krys:)