Chapter 25

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

“Mr Lee Chanhee, where’s your book ?” L asked. “And why would I bring my book, Mr.Kim ?” Chunji answered, not even glancing at L. L snapped the ruler he was holding in his right hand to half. “If we weren’t in school, I would have snap your neck.” L said, throwing the broken ruler into the wastebasket without looking at it.

The lesson continued. You knew L would have climbed over the table and jumped onto Chunji judging by the broken ruler. You were happy and relieved that he has nice control over his emotion.

“Who would like to answer this question ?” L pointed at the board. Girls raised their hands, hoping to get as near as possible with their hot math teacher. L swept across the class and someone particular caught his attention.

“Mr Byunghun, mind trying ?” L said with a smirk on his face. L.joe groaned and stood up. ‘Please don’t fight.’ You sent a silent prayer. L.joe slowly walked towards with his hands in the pockets. He grabbed the chalk from L and hissed at him. L.joe solved the problem effortlessly. Of course, he learnt this from yesterday’s tutor session.

L clapped his hand, happy and proud. “Finally, the almighty L can solve a math problem.” L.joe gave him a glare. “You’re dead.” L.joe mouthed. “I was just praising you. Here, have a piece of candy.” L hold up a jar.

L.joe face reddened. Not because of anger. It’s because those were the candies they bought together the other day. L.joe was having a war in his head, whether to take it or not. L smirked at L.joe and slowly took back his hand.

Right when L’s hand was about to reach the table, L.joe grabbed his hand and snatched away the candy, lowering his head and sprinted back to his seat. After plopping the sweet into his mouth, he placed his hand on the table and buried his head into it and groaned. You, at the side, was trying to control your laughter. ‘Byunghun is really cute sometimes.’

L cleared his throat and let out a small smile. Seeing an embarrassed L.joe made his day. “Why is Mr. Kim smiling ? Did he poison L.joe or something ?” Students started whispering around. It’s obviously that L didn’t like it. But still the lesson ended peacefully.

‘Thank God they didn’t break each other’s bones.’ You walked out from school. “Psst. Hey.” L.joe called out for you. “What ?” You gave a look. “Why don’t we skip today’s tutor and go have some fun. I want a date from you.” L.joe hold your hand and swung it around. “No Byunghun. Even if I wanted too, we cant go pass Myungsoo oppa’s eyes.” You said. ‘He knows everything.’

“Exactly. So don’t even bother to try.” L separated both of your hand and stepped in the middle. He put his arm around you two. “Kaja ! Let’s go play.” He said and pushed you two.

You looked to L.joe, giving him the eye signal ‘something is wrong’. “Myungsoo oppa. Are you sick ? Let me check.” You reached to touch his forehead. He backed away and gave you a pout. “What ? I cant bring my lady out for some fun ?”

“Don’t make me puke.” L.joe said and pushed L away. “She’s going on a date with me.” “No. She’s going out with me.” “Guys.” “No ! I asked her first ! She’s coming with me !” “Guys.” “No ! She didn’t agreed with you ! So she’s coming with me !” “Well, she almost did. Not until you came out.” “GUYS !”

 The two boys blinked at you. “Will you two just get along just once ?” L.joe and L looked at each other. “Never.” They answered together. “Fine ! Scissors paper stone. Whoever wins, we go with his idea.” She said.

A few minutes later, we were walking into a club. “Infinite ? L, this is your club ?” You asked with your eyes widened. In front of you was a humongous building with bright lightings. Music can be heard across the street. Cars were everywhere. Ladies in y outfits were standing outside, ready to grab any man passing by.

“But it’s just like 5 and there’s people clubbing already ?!” You exclaimed. The people gave you weird glances. “Shhh. ~~~~~-ah, don’t worry. From this club until a mile away, the whole place is mine. No one will come here to complain or what so ever. That’s why we can club anytime.” L explained.

“No ! I’m not going in. Over my dead body ! Only a retard will only walk into the enemies territory.” L.joe said and crossed his arms. “Suit yourself.” L shrugged nonchalantly and led you in.

“Hey ! Don’t leave me behind !” L.joe shouted and caught up.

 

krys:)