Chapter 4

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
L woke up from his sleep thanks to the alarm clock on his night stand. He slammed it shut and got out of bed though his eyes were still shut. He rubbed his eyes groggily. He turned to see you sleeping peacefully. A affectionate smile came across his face. 
 
‘I think I’m the one with the most benefits. Being able to sleep next to an angle, I’m the luckiest man on earth.’ He planted a small kiss on your forehead and went to prepare for his work. He woke you up after making breakfast. You rolled over, head facing down into the pillow.
 
“Wifey, it’s time to wake up. You don’t wanna miss the first day of school right ?” L cooed. Your sprung up, hitting L’s accidentally. “Owww.” You dropped back onto the pillow while rubbing you’re the back of your head. 
 
L sighed and flipped you over like a pancake. “Come on,” He tugged at you “You got to get up and prepare now.” He dropped your hand in defeat. He climbed onto the bed and started tickling you. You started struggling and eventually both of you dropped off the bed. 
 
You landed in a weird position, with L on top of you. He stared down at you. He cleared his throat and got up, pulling you up with him. “Here,” He passes you a uniform. “Go prepare now or we’ll be late.”  You nodded and took the uniform to the bathroom and did your morning routine. 
 
The both of you ate your breakfast in silence. You could feel the awkwardness in the air. ‘Must be because of what happened just now.’ you shrugged away and ate your breakfast. You volunteered to wash the dishes while L go prepare his things.
 
“This is your bag from now on.” He handed you a bright pink sling bag with books and stationeries inside. “Thanks !” You squealed as pink was your favourite colour. You put on your shoe while L was waiting outside for you.
 
“So, are we gonna take your car ?” “Nope. We’re walking there. It’s quite near and you need to do some exercise.” He snickered. You slapped his arm and stomped away. He just laughed and followed you. In a flash, you two were in front of the school. “I’ll see you off.” L said as he waved at you. You gave him a wave and rushed into the school and went to the office to get your schedule.
 
You were led by a lady to your class. “Miss Lee ~~~~~, this will be your class. I hope you’ll have a nice day.” You bowed to her as she walk off. You slide the door open. “I’m Lee ~~~~~ ! I’m a new student here !” You said as you bowed down 90°. 
 
At first, there was no reaction but after a few seconds, the class burst out in laughter. You felt like digging a hole and bury your head into it. “Quiet down class !” A very familiar voice shouted. You lifted your head to the owner of the voice and to your surprise, you dropped the books in your hand.
 
“Hi Miss Lee. We have been waiting for you.” He bent down and picked up my books. “I’m Mr Kim, your homeroom teacher for this year. I hope you’ll enjoy your time in this school.” He gave you a mesmerized smile. You were as if struck by lightning, you stood there frozen.
 
He was wearing a pair of thick framed glasses. As if you could see through it, your eyes locked with his. His hair was gelled neatly but the word ‘nerd’ never once came into your mind. His clothes was neat and the way he talks, somehow made your heart skip a beat.
 
“Why don’t you take the seat next to Mr Lee Chanhee. Mr Lee, please raise up your hand.” He said. A hand appeared out of the ocean of students. You walked towards it and took the seat next to a boy who has a charming smile. “Hi. I’m Lee Chanhee but people mostly call me Chunji.” “Hi Chunji, I’m--” “~~~~~. I know. You shouted it so loud. It’s hard to not know it.” He chuckled. 
 
Before you could retort back at him, you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You checked and saw a text.
 
To : Wifey ~~~~~
From : Hubby Myungsoo
 
Don’t go cheating me on the first day of school D:<
 
To : Hubby Myungsoo
From : Wifey ~~~~~
 
I’m not cheating on you. And shouldn’t you be working ?
 
You shut your phone and looked to the front. Mr Kim got up and started teaching. After a long boring class of math, the bell rang and students rushed out for their break. You stayed back, hoping to have a short talk with your teacher.
 
“What can I do for you, Miss Lee ?” He lifted his head up and met my gaze. “Oppa, what are you doing here ? I thought you are supposed to be working ?” “I am working. I’m a teacher, you see. I do this as a living.” “You cant lie to me. How can a teacher afford a double storey house and a Ferrari. I may not be smart but I’m not dumb.” “Let’s just say I have my way with money.”
 
You were still sitting in front of L, watching him marking students work. “You’re not hungry ?” he asked, not looking up from his work. “To tell the truth, I’m a little.” Regretting why you didn’t bring some food from home, you pouted. 
 
“You can have mine, I don’t mind.” He took out a bento and handed it over to me. “How can I ?” You felt bad. ‘He’ll starve if I take his lunch.’ “Just eat it. I’m not hungry anyway.” You smiled and picked up the chopsticks. “I’ll eat well !” and started gobbling down the food. “And you said you’re little hungry. You made me feel like I didn’t feed you breakfast.” This time, it was him who’s pouting. “You’re so silly oppa.” 
 
The both of you spent the rest of the break together in the class.
 
-------
Heya guys ! To tell the truth, my exam is just around the corner. 
The week after next to be exact.
I'll try to update if possible.
So so so sorryfor the wait.
 
krys:)