Chapter 27

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

“Enough.” Sunggyu said with full authority. He materialized in front of L.joe and was holding onto the letter opener before it could hit him. You heaved a big sigh. You looked over to Sunggyu. You really thought he was cool at that moment. He IS the leaser.

You gasped when you saw blood. Red colored blood dripping down from Sunggyu’s hand. Now only you realized the place he was grabbing was the edge. “Sunggyu oppa, how’s your hand ?!” You panicked. “It’s okay ~~~~~-ah. It’s just a small cut.” He assured you. “You kidding me ?! You call that a small cut ? Last time I was cut like that, Myungsoo oppa carried me all the way to the hospital. He even shouted at the nurses and doctors for not treating me first.” You said while examining the cut carefully. You left to went to get the first aid kit.

 “Oh, that’s what happened. No wonder he got his sorry a$s dragged to police station.” Sungyeol said. “And I have to go all the way there to bust him out.” Dongwoo groaned. “If Sunggyu hyung didn’t stop the fight, I think you’ll have to go there again hyung.” Woohyun chuckled. “Hyung ! That’s not funny !” L whined. “I don’t mind at all. I’ll take care of ~~~~~-ah once you’re in jail.” L.joe smirked. “I’ll send you both to hell first and I’ll go to jail myself.” Sunggyu growled.

You came back with the first aid kit and concentrated on Sunggyu’s wounded hand. There was a deep cut on his palm. You winced slightly at the sight. You went nearer and blew the wound to ease the pain. “There ! All better !” You gave him your eye-smile.

“Come on ~~~~~-ah. Let’s go party ! I didn’t bring you here just to tend Sunggyu hyung’s wound.” L pulled you up from your seat and led you to the door. “And who’s the one who caused my wound ?” Sunggyu raised the brow at the male. “Mianhae hyung !” L gave his leader a 90° bow. Sunggyu just shook his head and went to clean up his bloody mess and the files that L threw. ‘What did I do to deserve this ? I should consider disbanding L from Infinite.’ He sighed inwardly.

Once you stepped out from the office, the deafening music once again filled your ears. “Oppa ! How can people be so relax in this kind of place ?!” You shouted over the music. L just shrugged and brought you over to a table to be seated. The waiter greeted his boss and gave him his usual drink. As for you, L did not allow you to take anything alcoholic so the bartender fixed up a juice for you. L.joe came over and sat on the free space next to you. He got himself a cocktail with a name you don’t even know it exist — Vesper. L.joe specially asked the bartender to make it stronger.

Both you and L were staring at him. “What ?” L.joe stared back. “Lee Byunghun, I suggest you don’t drink that. You still have classes tomorrow. I don’t want you having a bad hangover in my math class.” L said. “Don’t worry. I’ll just take a shot. That’s all.” L.joe sipped on his drink.

Out of nowhere, a lady with clothes barely covering her came over to your table. She sat right next to L, too close. She rubbed her hands on L’s thighs while L was just drinking his drink like nothing’s happening. “Oppa, you’re so y and hot that I feel like tearing these layer of clothes on you.” She cooed seductively. You shuddered at the sight of it. The lady ordered vodka for herself and downing it without hesitation.

You pouted and looked down at your drink. ‘She’s chugging it down like it’s just plain water while I’m just drinking juice.’ L.joe noticed you pouting. “What’s wrong ?” He asked, full of concern. “Nothing.” You whispered. Of course, it wasn’t just nothing.

“Hey, you know what ?” You perked up when you heard L spoke. “What ?” The lady asked rubbing her thigh against L this time. “I like girls who drink juices instead vodkas.” L said coolly and moved her thigh away. Your lips curved into a curve. The lady huffed and stood up. She gave you a deadly glare before stomping away. “What a cougar !” The three of you burst into laughter after hearing L.joe’s mention. “What can I say ? Women just adores me.” L smirked. “Oh really ?” L.joe pointed to another lady walking towards. “Let’s see who that chick goes to.” L.joe dared. “You’re on ! If you win, you’re free to not do my work for a week. If I win, your work will be double the amount.” L bet. “Call !”

The lady stepped slowly forward, not knowing that these two beasts have a different intention with hers. She looked at both of them from a distance, choosing her prey in her mind. The blonde playboy or the mysterious hotie ? L.joe looked straight into the lady’s eyes while his bottom lip while L just glanced at the lady like he has not interest in her but his mysterious aura was already attractive enough.

The lady walked slowly towards ……

 

krys:)