Chapter 12

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
You paid the cab but he didn’t take it. He said L.joe paid for it already. ‘He’s such a sweet guy.’ You got out from the cab and opened the door. Your eyes widened. The house was in a mess. The table was toppled over and all the broken pieces of vases were everywhere. You looked carefully before taking a step into the house. 
 
‘Did a thief broke into here ?’ It was impossible cause all the valuables were still here. You looked into the kitchen. All the plates and bowls were shattered. Suddenly, you had a bad feeling. ‘L oppa !’ You ran out from the kitchen., accidentally stepping on some sharp glass. You winced but did not stop. You ran upstairs to L’s office. Surprisingly, it was left untouched.
 
“L oppa !” Tears started to gather at the corner of your eyes. “L oppa ! Where are you ?!” You dropped onto the floor and cried your eyes out. ‘Where is he ?!’ 
 
All of a sudden, you heard slamming sounds from downstairs. You shot up. ‘The thief is back ? Or is it a murderer who’s after me ?!’ You grabbed the nearest thing your hand can reach, which is a table light on L’s table.
 
You crept downstairs, trying not to make any sound. But, failed. You accidentally tripped and fell on the floor with a loud ‘thud’. “Who’s there ?” ‘Oh . He’s here.’ You heard footsteps running over to you. You rolled yourself into a ball and sent a few prayer to God. ‘I’m going to die. Goodbye L oppa.’ 
 
“You’re not going to die.” Your head shot up. “Oppa.” You threw yourself at him. “I thought you got kidnapped or murdered.” “Wifey, I’m a gangster. You should worry about yourself more. I mean look at your leg.” Like immediately, the pain came back. 
 
“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it.” You limped your way to the get the first aid but L just threw you over his shoulder like a towel and brought you to his office. He put you down on the couch and went to get the first aid kit from his drawer. He treated your wound. 
 
You let out a soft scream when the ointment came in contact with your wound. He lowered his head and blew at it. “Better ?” You nodded. You watched how he put a bandage. “Cant take you eyes off your hot y husband right ?” You blushed and looked to the side. “All done.” He said and put everything back into the box.
 
He kneeled in front of you. You can feel the seriousness in him. “Answer me truthfully. Where did you go ?” You bit your lip. ‘Should I tell him ?’ “Yes, you should.” You took in a deep breath. “I was with L.joe the whole afternoon.” You said and covered your face with your hands.
 
You waited for the shouting to come but it never did. Only a sigh was heard. “In detail.” You told everything, not leaving anything out at all. “So he dragged you out for a date, you went to his house, you slept with him and came home.” The atmosphere was still tense and there was no way to clear it. ‘How I wish my stomach will grumble now.’
 
Another sigh can be heard. “Oppa. Are you mad at me ?” You shook his hand. “No. I’m angry at myself.” A pang of guilt shot into you. You tried to grab his hand but he shook it off. He stood up and walked to his table. 
 
“~~~~~-ah, you go sleep first. I’ll come in after I finish my work.” You could hear the tiredness in his voice. ‘He must had went around, searching for me.’ You felt bad for making going through all the trouble to find you when you’re enjoying yourself next to his arch nemesis.
 
You went out of his office but didn’t went into your room. You went to the kitchen. ‘He must have skipped his dinner.’ Careful of the shattered glass, you took out a packet of ramyun. You smiled at your genius plan. ‘I can at least make this for him, right ? ’ 
 
L heard a knock on his door. He wasn’t in the right mood to talk to anyone but knowing who’s behind the door, he muttered a soft ‘Come in’. The scent of ramyun filled his nose. Instantly, his frown turned upside down. 
 
A delicious bowl of ramyun was placed in front of him. His eyes never left his work even though he badly wanted to. ‘I have to teach her lesson even if it’s killing me inside.’ You were sad at the fact that he’s ignoring you.
 
You went to the trash can and took out a piece of paper and tore a small piece from it. You went back to the table and took one of his fountain pen and scribbled something onto it. You placed at the side of the bowl. “I wont disturb you.” You bowed and walked back to your room.
 
Once L heard the door clicked. Right away, he took the paper and looked at it. 
 
I’m sorry. Forgive me. Enjoy your ramyun. Don’t sleep too late. ~ Your Dumb Wifey
 
A smile lit on his face. ‘She’s just too cute. How can I be mad at her if she’s like this.’ L picked up the chopstick and ate the ramyun. His face darkened and knitted his brow. ‘Note to self, she cant cook.’ Your noodles were overcooked and the water was too much. One word to describe, horrible. But still, L finished it without a second thought. ‘That must be the best thing I have ever tasted.’
 
You were in your room, squirming around. ‘Why isn’t he sleeping yet ? There’s school tomorrow. Is it because his nightclub has a lot of things to do ?’ You scratch your head in frustration. Suddenly, you felt a weight climbed up to the other side of the bed. At once, you were relieved.
 
You turned around and cuddled into him. His hands wrapped around you, drawing you closer to him. “Don’t sleep with other guys anymore. Even if it’s just a nap.” You nodded into his chest. ‘I don’t want anyone except me to see this angelic side of her.’ He thought and kissed your hair.
 
 
krys:)