Chapter 5

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
“Hey Chunji ! What took you so long ?!” His friends complained as Chunji walked towards the group. “It’s not my fault that the girls are blocking my road. And why did all of you ditched class ?” “Got chased around by crazy girls.” The boy with a cute face said. “Well, next time tell me. Don’t leave me alone. Luckily ~~~~~’s with me.” “~~~~~ ? Who’s that ?” A boy who goes by the name Niel, asked. “A new student in our school. She’s in our class too.” 
 
“Is she a crazy fan like the others ?” The leader asked. “I don’t think so. She looked so calm when I was talking to her. I doubt that she know Teen Top even exist.” “Well, cant let that happen.” The blonde boy got up and walked away form the group. “Where are you going L.joe ?” “Class, where else ?” He replied, without looking back at his friends.
 
“The great L.joe going class ? That’s new.” Chunji said. “Let’s see what happens.” Changjo got up with the rest of Teen Top and raced to class. When they reached class, they saw L.joe on the floor with a red mark at his right cheek, with you glaring at him as if you were trying to kill him with your laser eyes.
 
***Flashback***
 
L.joe went into the class and spotted you sitting at your seat reading the book that L gave you so you could catch up with the class. He went up to you and place both of his hands at the corner of your desk. You looked up coldly. “Do I know you ?” you asked. “I‘m L.joe but you can call me hottie.” You shook your head while rolling your eyes. ‘He’s so arrogant.’ 
 
You continued reading your book but a hand was blocking you. “Hey, it’s rude to disturb someone when they’re trying to study.” you glared at him but he found it very cute. “Hey, it’s rude to ignore someone when they’re trying to get your attention.” he mimicked you. “Well, for your information, I’m S.T.U.D.Y.I.N.G.,” You spelled it out clearly for him. “Get that into that thick skull of yours.” you added.
 
But L.joe did not stop annoying you, he even brought it up to the next level. He tried messing with your hair. He took your book and threw it out of the window. That’s when he went overboard. You stood up and gave him a tight slap. 
 
***End of Flashback***
 
You were still boring holes into L.joe for what he did. Just on time, L came in and saw it. “What happened ?” he asked in an uninterested tone, knowing that L.joe is the cause. “Mr Lee Byunghun, if you’re just going to bring chaos to my class, I don’t mind you skipping at all.” He said and looked at you. “Miss Lee, can I talk to you for a minute ?” “Yes sir.” You muttered and followed L out, leaving L.joe there staring at your retreating back. “You screwed up big time L.joe.” Ricky said. “Shut it.” Sending the younger one his death glare.
 
Meanwhile, you and L are in a musical room that students don’t use anymore. “Did Lee Byunghun do something to you ?” You shook your head, not wanting him to be troubled by such small business. “I thought he’s L.joe ?” “He’s whole gang calls each other nicknames. His is L.joe.” You nodded in understanding. “Just like you ?” “You can say that.”
 
“Tell me more about this L.joe guy.” “Why ? You interested in him ? Well, no you cant. You’re stuck with me, wifey.” he teased and hugged your waist tightly. “Fine, I’ll just have to talk to him more to get to know him.” You back. 
 
You stood up but L pushed you down. “I give up. What do you want to know about ?” “What is he like ?” “He’s arrogant, useless and dumb. Seriously, he’s 19 already but he cant even graduate from high school !” He waved his hand like it’s a big deal. “L oppa, not everyone is smart like you.” You stated.
 
“So…why were you so angry just now ?” He asked, looking out from the window. “He threw the book you gave me out of the window.” You said, in desperation. “It’s okay. I’ll buy you another one.” “No !” You stood up and shook your hand frantically. 
 
He cocked his brow in astonishment. “I’ll just make him pay me back. You don’t need to waste your money buying a new one.” “Don’t,” he said, looking straightly into your eyes. “Don’t go near him. Don’t talk to him. He’s the son of the president here. I don’t want you to get kick out just for an a$s like him.” you laughed at his use of words.
 
You excused yourself to join the next class. You walked out the room while pressing on your thumping heart. ‘I'm just a stranger but he cares for me. He's such a nice guy.’ You walked back to class while calming your beating heart.
 
L massaged his temples. ‘Why am I so worried for her ? She’s just a stranger that I met a few days ago. What’s wrong with me ?’ He slammed his fist on the table, trying to take out his frustration on it. ‘Whatever that is, if L.joe messes with her, he’s dead.’ L straightened his clothes and went back to his teacher form. 
 
When you entered the class, all eyes were on you. You bowed to the teacher and told her your reason for being late. After that, you power walked back to your seat. “Hey !” someone whispered. You looked to your front and saw L.joe sitting in front of you. For the first time, you noticed how he’s blonde hair suits him nicely. “What ? Am I that hot that you cant get your eyes off me ?” he blinked at you innocently.
 
You hate to admit it but ‘YES!’ you screamed in your mind. Your phone vibrated. You took it out.
 
To : Wifey ~~~~~
From : Hubby Myungsoo
 
Remember what I said about cheating on your husband.
 
To : Hubby Myungsoo
From : Wifey ~~~~~
 
No, I’m not cheating.
 
 ‘This guy somehow can read my mind.’ You smiled at his text. ‘He really took us as newlyweds.’ L.joe looked at you and then to your phone and sulked. “Is that your boyfriend ?” he said, pointing to your phone. You ignored his question. “Shouldn’t you be listening to class ? And why is your hair blonde ? Isnt it against the rule ?” You shoot him back. The teacher saw L.joe bothering you but did nothing to stop it. She knew if she did, she‘ll be jobless next day in the morning. “I am the rule, baby. No one will even dare to question me.” 
 
You ignored him and continued listening to the teacher. L.joe didn’t stop bothering you. You turned to your side and asked help from Chunji. “L.joe stop bothering her and get graduated already. Your old man is so depress when he heard you failed at the previous semester.” Chunji said. “You’re not graduated yourself too.” That shut Chunji up. ‘Great, my last hope.’ 
 
L.joe started talking about his life story. You couldn’t take it anymore. You stood up and shouted at his face. “Will you just shut up ?!” The teacher and students were staring at you but you didn’t care. “Who do she think she is, screaming at L.joe like that.” You heard one of the girl whispered to her friend. You  ignored them. You gathered up your things and stuffed it into your bag and strode off. 
 
‘She's the first girl to scream at me. Lee ~~~~~ is one special girl.’ L.joe smirked.
 
-------
L.joe's out ! 
I read all your comment.
Well....You can ALL share L while I have hottie L.joe all to myself :D
 
krys:)