Chapter 7

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
That night, L waited until you fell asleep. He crept out from bed carefully, not wanting to wake you up. He put on his leather jacket and gloves. He took one last look at you and walked out. 
 
What he didn’t know is you’re a light sleeper. One small movement can wake you up. You rolled out from bed. You heard the roaring engine of the Ferrari. You went downstairs. ‘Where is he going at this time ?’ You wondered. You decided to wait for him but eventually fell asleep.
 
Meanwhile, L parked his car across the street to a club. A big sign with ‘INFINITE’ was hung on the top of the building. He walked in with his hand in the pocket. The bouncer bowed and greeted him and let him in without a second thought.
 
Girls swooned over the appearance of the male. L ignored their squeals and walked across the dance floor and soon reached a room. He keyed in the password and opened the door. “L !” A boy came crashing onto him. “Ah ! Lee Sungjong ! Get off of me !” He shouted. The 5 other boys just snickered at the funny scene. 
 
“Long time no see, pal.” Sungyeol fist-bumped him. “It’s just two nights and it’s counted as ‘long time’ already ?” L puckered his brow. “I thought you got kidnapped by Teen Top or maybe you’re just to scare that you just hid in a corner ?” “Put a sock in it, Woohyun.” L gave him a warning glare. “Lay it low Woohyun.” Hoya warned his hyung. Woohyun just shrugged.
 
“Where were you anyway ?” Sunggyu asked. “Busy with some stuff.” “With what ? School ?” Dongwoo asked. “You know, you should quit being a teacher. This club is enough for all of us.” Sungjong said. “All of you should get your a$s to study and graduate already.” L retorted back. 
 
“May I know what is the stuff you’re saying ?” Sungyeol asked while passing vodka to everyone. “My wife.” All of them choked on their drink. “You’re married already ?!” Woohyun exclaimed. “L-ah, you’re just nineteen. That’s just too early.” Sunggyu’s fatherly instinct kicked in. 
 
“Not really married. Just looks like it.” L took a sip of his vodka. “What does that mean ?” Hoya tilted in confusion. L started telling about how he met you and that he took you in and promised to take care of you. His fist clenched when he told about the L.joe and the queenkas part. 
 
All the members bombarded L with all kinds of questions. “When do we get to meet her ?!” “What ?! No way ! Especially Woohyun !” L barked. “Why ? You’re so mean, L. That's Woohyun hyung for you.” Woohyun pouted. “L-ah. At least introduce us to her.” Sunggyu said. L nodded without saying another word. The leader had finally spoke and L couldn’t deny his leader’s request.
 
“But first, we have something to settle.” L stood up and walked towards the exit. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking ?” Sungyeol looked at Dongwoo. “What exactly are you thinking ?” Dongwoo looked at him. “Aish..pabo.” Sungyeol hit his hyung’s head and followed L out. “What’s that for ?” Dongwoo was the last one out.
 
L drove into Teen Top’s warehouse, followed by a few motorbikes behind him. L came out from his car and met eyes with L.joe. And that’s when the glare contest started. “What business does Infinite have here ?” CAP stepped out. “Nothing much. L has something to tell L.joe.” Sunggyu nodded at L.
 
“Be a good boy and graduated already. And don’t mess with my girl.” L said it out straightly at L.joe. “One, you’re not my old man. Two, who’s your girl ?” L.joe gave L a look. “You don’t need to know who she is. Just remember this, you mess with her. I guarantee you wont see light again.” “Don’t worry. I wont mess with your girl. I already have my eyes on a new girl in my school.” 
 
That ticked L off. He went in front of him and gave him a punch in the face. L.joe wiped the blood on his lips and got up. Catching L off guard, he gave him a punch which had the same impact as L’s. Soon, a fight broke out between the two boys. Punches and kicks were everywhere. 
 
The two group could not stand and watch anymore. The two of them were literally trying to kill each other. Woohyun went over to stop L while Niel did the same with L.joe. But L was too strong for Woohyun. L gave Woohyun a kick in the stomach and was released easily. He was going after L.joe but luckily, Sunggyu stood out and punched L with all his strength and the male ended up lying on the floor unconscious.
 
His group mate carried him up and put him in the passenger seat while Dongwoo took the driver seat. “Sorry for L. He’s just wild. But this is not the end of it. Remind L.joe not to mess with L’s girl or he’s dead.” Sunggyu said and went on his bike and sped off. 
 
CAP turned to L.joe who’s having his wound treated by Ricky. “What did you do this time ?” The leader shook his head.
 
 
krys:)