[Recovered] Chapter 45

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

“Skip the bull and get on to the vows.” Himchan cussed and glared at the priest. The priest nodded and cleared his throat.

“If you then, Kim Himchan and Lee ~~~~~, have freely chosen each other, in token of this and your love, will you please join your hands together.” I struggled in Himchan’s grasp but it was just too strong.

“Mr Kim, please repeat after me,” the priest looked at Himchan uneasily. “I, Kim Himchan, take you, Lee ~~~~~ to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold from this day forward. To love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live.”

Himchan repeated after the priest. “Mr Kim, do you promise to do this now and forever more?” Himchan smirked and said “I do.”

“Miss Lee, please repeat after me.” You could hear Himchan quietly whispering warnings to you to follow exactly wha the priest told you to. “I, Lee ~~~~~, take you, Kim Himchan to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold from this day forward. To love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live.” You said.

A tear escaped from your eye. ‘This is it. There’s no turning back.’ “Miss Lee, do you promise to do this now and forever more?” You hesitated for a while. Himchan tightened his grip on your hands and slightly tugged on it. You could feel the pain from your broken arm.

“I do !” You screamed. “I do.” You fell down on your knees. “I do.” More tears flow out from your eyes. ‘This isn’t what my wedding would be like. Forceful and violent.’

“If there is anyone who object to this wedding, speak now or forever hold your peace.” The priest said. “Just get on to the kiss. No one here will object to this wonderful marriage.” Himchan rolled his eyes.

“Well then, you may kis-“

Before the priest could finish his sentence, the door burst opened. A man in a pure white tux came striding into the hall. “I object this marriage.” He said every single word, loud and clear. The people at the side started whispering.

“Where did this beautiful man come from ?”

“Who is he ?”

“Why did he object this marriage ?”

“Is he someone the bride knows ?”

“Shut the hell up !” Himchan shouted across the room. “You there !” He pointed at the man in white, “You have no rights to object this marriage ! Who do you think you are ?!”

The man looked at Himchan nonchalantly and replied “I’m Kim Myungsoo.  I’m the bride’s true husband. I’m the groom today.” His face suddenly turned dark, “And I’m your worst nightmare. That place your standing,” L nodded at the altar, “is my place. Now get the hell out before my friends personally you out.”

 “Oppa,” You looked at the figure in front of you. He looked so real, so pure, so handsome. “Myungsoo oppa.” You sobbed. How you miss seeing him so much. And right now, he’s here, right in front of you. You stood up with much difficulty and walked towards him.

Himchan saw it and pulled you back. He pushed you behind him and muttered lowly, “You’re not going anywhere.” He turned back to L and went to face him.

Himchan couldn’t even say a word and L started attacking him with punches. The fight went on for a few minutes. Neither of them are going to stop until one is down.

Himchan tried to kick L but thanks to his quick reflexes, he managed to dodge it just in time and delivered a strong punch at Himchan’s abdomen. Without hesitating, he gave Himchan the final blow and there he was, laying there unconscious.

You smiled upon his victory. Of course, it’s very mean to be happy when someone is hurt but thie time, it’s an exception. Myungsoo looked at you with his warm black orbs. You felt like melting under his gaze.

“What took you so long to finish that bastard ?! I thought you were dead !” You don’t even have to look, you’d already know who he was. L.joe walked into the hall with his hands in his pockets.

He gasped and ran towards you. “Oh god. Oh dear god. What happened to you ?!” He took you into his arms and gently caressed your cheeks. “I tried jumping a wall to escape but ended up like this.” You shrugged but failed. You right arm was practically killing you.

“You still look beautiful though.” L.joe smiled. He carefully picked you up and put you at your feet. “Now, let’s continue the wedding.”

“Wedding ? What wedding ?”

L walked closer to you. “Do you accept me to be your lawful husband ?” Even after the fight, he still looked gorgeous except his hair a little bit messed up.

You looked into his eyes. The only thing you saw was happiness, joy, your future. You smiled as a reply.

“Okay then. Move aside, cause L.joe the magnificent priest is here.” He walked to the altar and stood there next to the priest. No matter how you look at him, he is nowhere near a priest. What kind of priest would wear baggy jeans with chains flying here and there and to complete the style with a black tee with a red skull on it ?

“Why did I bring this idiot along ?” Myungsoo face-palmed himself from all the shame he’s getting. “Let’s get this over with and get out of here. Byunghun can really be embarrassing sometimes.” You laughed. “It’s all the time.”

L took your hand and walked you to the altar. L.joe was about to begin the vow when a voice stopped him. “Wait ! You cant start without us !” Infinite and Teen Top came bursting into the hall.

“Catch hyung !” Sungjong threw a small bix and L swiftly caught it. Inside the box was a pair of ring with the infinite symbol on it. “May your love be infinite !” Sungyeol shouted. “My boy is finally a man. I’m so proud of you.” Woohyun wiped away his non-existence tears.

“Can we start already ?” L.joe asked in a total badass way. You nodded. “Now, we are gathered here to bla bla bla….and bla bla bla.” You gave him the weird look. “Let’s skip to much important ones. Holly Sh*t ! Why is the vow so long ? Do I have to recite it all ?!” The priest nodded.

“Let’s do it my way !” L.joe threw the paper away. “Do you Kim Myungsoo, the , take Lee ~~~~~, this beautiful young lady here as your wife ?” L.joe recited. “I do.” “Oh really ?” L.joe taunted. “Yes, I do.” Myungsoo repeated. “Are you really really sure ?”

“For the last time ! I DO ! I DO ! I DO !!”

“Calm down tiger. Just trying to confirm about it.” You rolled your eyes at L.joe’s behavior. “Do you take this violent, short-tempered, crazy man to be your wedded husband ?” You heard L muttered some curses under his breath. ‘Geez, these two make this place not so pure anymore.’

“Yes, I-“ “Of course, you do !” L.joe spoke up before you could. He passed you the rings and hurried you two to put it on each other. “Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may have a passionate, tongue twisting kiss now !”

Myungsoo grabbed L.joe at his collar and gave him a punch. “That’s for ruining my one and only wedding.” He turned back to you. “Now, I want my passionate and tongue twisting kiss.” He dove and claimed your lips.

You smiled in your kiss.

‘So this is what happily even after feels like.’

I love you my gangster hubby

 


 

I thank you all for supporting my fanfic to this far.
The next fanfic will come out at about the mid of August.