Chapter 31

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

“~~~~~-ah.” L called.

“What are you doing oppa ?” You stared blankly at the knife. “~~~~~ ! Save us ! This boy here is trying to kill us !” Your father shouted. “Mwo ?! Oppa ! Put down that knife.” You pointed at it. “No ! They deserve it. After what they done to you, are you still going to side them ?!”

“What happened between the three of us is none of your business. Why make such a big fuss about it ?!” You screamed. “Me ? Making a big fuss ?!” L turned to the couple. “Then the problem between the three of us is none of your business too.” L said.

“And what business is that ?” You looked at him straight in his eyes. “~~~~~, I’m a gangster. I need no reason to beat someone up.” L said. “If this keeps going on, L’s gonna be a murderer.” L.joe muttered softly but loud enough for you to hear it.

You knew by now, it’s impossible to talk to L. you lightly tug on L.joe sleeves. “Yah, L.joe. I need your help.” You whispered into his ear. “Anything for you babe.” L.joe listened attentively to every single instruction you gave him. He gave you a wink and walked to one of the Infinite members.

“Myungsoo oppa.” You took one step forward. “Let’s all sit down and talk this out. Let my parents go first.” You tried calming him down. L scratched his, frustrated. “Now, I count to three. Oppa, you’ll put down the knife. Okay ?” You added a tipsy of aegyo, hoping he’ll buy it.

“1….2…3 ! Byunghun !” You shouted for L.joe’s cue. L.joe fly-kicked the knife from L’s hand while the other Infinite members jumped onto L, trapping him under them. “Mom, Dad, go.” You helped your parents up.

Your mom slapped you across your face. ‘You gotta be kidding me.’ “Yah ! You bastards ! Don’t let me get out of here or else you two will be history !” L struggled under s weight. “~~~~~-ah, are you okay ?” L.joe caressed the red mark of your cheeks. “I’m alright. Don’t worry.”

You turned to you parents. “Why did I do to you two that you hate me that much ?” You asked. “It’s because of you our lives became like this. We never thought of having you and we regretted. You’re an accident, a mistake.” Your mom said. “If your lives are bad, what are mine ? I was hiding from loan sharks, running here and there. Never getting any proper education. Sometimes, I have to go through a day without food !” You shouted.

“Lee ~~~~~, don’t you dare shout at your mom like this ! At least you have a rich showering you with money. You’re such a disgrace, selling your body for money.”Your father spat and left with your mother.

Your knees went weak. Luckily L.joe caught you in time. “Byunghun, I really wonder if they are really the parents that I knew before.” You sobbed. “It’s okay. Everything’s is going to be okay with me here.” A tragic scream echoed through the room. “I think we have a bigger problem ahead of us. You nodded and looked over to the fuming L.

“Here. It will help ease the pain.” L.joe dapped your cheeks with a packet of  ice. “Thanks Byunghun.” You smiled.  “There you go beast.” Woohyun pressed L down onto the couch. “ Yah hyung ! What’s with all the ropes ?! Untie me,  NOW !”

SPLASH !

“Yah Lee Sungjong ?! What’s that for ?!” L screamed at their maknae. Sungjong snickered and shrugged innocently. “I thought it will cool you down a little.” He said and ran away with the bucket. “ Come back here ! Yah Lee Sungjong !” L was about to chase the poor maknae when another bucket came crashing down. Dongwoo took off the bucket from L’s head and made a run for it.

“Okay. I’m very calm now. Let’s talk.” L forced a smile out. You knew, behind that smile, he was trying so hard to not kill Sungjong and Dongwoo. “Mmm…” You hesitated, thinking of words that can avoid innocent blood being shed. “Talk.” L sounded annoyed. “Myungsoo oppa, you look so handsome today.” You whined. “I know I am but that aint going to work.”

“Why did you let them go ?” L asked out of the blue. “Because...no matter what, they are still my parents. I may not know the pain of losing someone precious and I don’t want to know.” You sail solemnly. L nodded understandingly.

Something caught L’s eyes and ticked him off. L.joe’s arm wrapped around your waist, tightly. “L.joe, I’m giving you three seconds to move that dirty hand of yours.” L.joe curved his brow. Instead of treasuring his life, he leaned closer to you and planted a sweet kiss on your cheeks. You can probably see steam coming out from L’s head.

“Lee BYUNGHUN ! YOU’RE A DEAD MAN !” L lunged towards L.joe. “Sungjong ! Bucket ! Water ! Anything !” L.joe shouted and gave L a strong kick. L fell back onto the couch, getting watered by Sungjong. “Darn these ropes ! Yah Lee Sungjong ! Why is the water so cold ?! Is this ice water ?! Lee SUNGJONG !”

 

krys:)