Chapter 38

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV

It’s been a long time and the feeling of getting follow was still there. ‘This is starting to get creepy.’ You thought. “I know you’re out there. Come out !” You screamed out.

 

Beep Beep~

 

You unlocked your phone and saw a message from an unknown number.

 

I’m watching you.

 

Your eyes widened. “Yah ! Who are you ?! Come out ! Stop fooling around.” You twirled around. You beat the bush, looked behind the trees, and even searched the trash can but still no sign of the mysterious person.

 

Beep Beep~

 

It’s useless.

 

“Grrr… what’s with him and his short messages ?!” You stomped your foot like a kid and walked away. Suddenly, you heard footsteps following behind you. You turned around and only saw a dog, wagging its tail happily looking at you. “Screw this. Now every single thing scares me.” You patted the dog’s head and fed it some bread you brought along.

 

Beep Beep~

 

You’re so kind.

 

You read the message anf got fed up with this stalker. You switched off the phone and slid it into your back pocket. “Let’s see how you’re going to annoy me now.” You stuck your tongue out; hoping the person following you could see it. You smiled and continued walking back home.

“Noona ! Noona ! Wait for me !” A little boy called out. You spun around and went down to the same eye level as him. “Yes little boy. What can I do for you ?” You asked. The boy was holding a gigantic lollipop while the other one was holding a big red balloon.

He inserted his hand into his pocket and got something crumbled out. ‘A piece of paper ?’ You looked at the boy with a confuse look. The boy shrugged innocently. He turned around and pointed to one direction, saying “That hyung said if I pass this paper to you, I will get this lollipop and balloon.”

The waved and walked away with his awards. You stared at the direction he pointed. “The boy said hyung. So it must be a male.” You said to yourself. Slowly, you opened the crumbled paper. Something weird, something creepy, something unexpected was written in it.

 

Saranghae <3

 

You tore the paper and and put it into your bag. You looked back for the last time and ran back home. You literally kicked opened the door and closed it with a loud ‘bang’. L came out from the kitchen, surprised. “What is it ~~~~~ ? Why are breathing so heavily ?”

You threw yourself onto the black leather sofa and closed your eyes. L came out with a cup of ice cold water and gave it to you. You gladly accepted it and chugged down the liquid. You placed the empty cup on the table and sighed loudly.

“What happened ~~~~~-ah ? Stop scaring me. You looked like you got chased by dogs around the whole Seoul.” L said. Then something came across his mind. “Was it the loan sharks ?!” He stood up, looking like he was ready to kick . You pulled him back to the sofa and made him sit. “Calm down.” You said, while fanning him. “How am I suppose to calm down when you’re getting chased around ?!” L exclaimed.

“Don’t freak out okay ? But I think…. I have a stalker. There ! I said it !” You raised both your hands. You saw L’s face starting to get redder and redder. If he was in the farm, people might misunderstand and pluck his head thinking that it was a tomato.

“I’m calling L.joe.” With that, he walked away. He punched random numbers on his phone and waited for the other side to pick up. You went upstairs to your room. You took out a lighter and burned the note, leaving nothing behind. You heaved a sigh that finally everything is over.

 

“L.joe, I need your help.” L talked into the phone. “What do you need now ? A massage perhaps ?” L.joe grunted. “That would be great but it could wait. I need you to stick to ~~~~~ to 24 hours.” L said. “When do I start giving stalking services ?” Byunghun groaned on the other side. He always thought being stalk is the creepiest thing in the world.

“Just listen to me for once. I heard ~~~~~’s thought. Something creepy is happening to her. If I’m not wrong, she has a piece of paper with her but didn’t show me. Something’s weird about that note and I’m sure of that.” L explained. “Fine. I’ll do it ! Since ~~~~~ is in danger. Anything else ?” L.joe asked. “No. And thank you Byunghun.” L tried not to smile. “Yah yah yah ! Don’t call my name like we were some childhood friends !” L.joe shouted. “Thanks ba$tard.” L ended the call. Not giving L.joe a chance t retort.

 

You bathed and came out in your comfortable attire with a towel dangling on your shoulder. You had forgotten about the incident and switched on your phone. You hummed a happy tune while doing your homework.
 

Beep Beep~

 

You look hot after bathing.

 

You stared at the phone with horror. You opened your window and looked out if there was any sight of any man.
 

Beep Beep~

 

You hand shook. Another message from the same unknown number. You unlocked your phone. You read the message word by word. It was as if your hand lost all its strength. The phone dropped onto the floor. Your legs gave away and you too dropped onto the floor. As usual, you received a short yet scary message.

 

The boy knows our secret. He should be killed.
Saranghae <3

 

krys:)