Chapter 43

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Atuhor’s POV

 

L punched the man again. “I think you should stop now.” Sunggyu grabbed onto L’s fist, stopping it from landing another punch on the poor man. “We didn’t bring him back to replace your old punching bag. Focus on the more important thing.”

 

L.joe squat down in front of the bloody man. “Where is ~~~~~ ?” Your father shook his head franticly. “Not telling huh ?” L.joe picked the man and  kicked him at his abdomen.  Your father spat some blood out. He was now on his knees begging Infinite and L.joe to let him go. “Please young man, I really don’t know what you’re talking about ?”

 

“Your daughter disappeared this afternoon and we suspect that it was a kidnap.” Woohyun said. “We thought you might know something.” Sungyeol continued. “Or maybe you’re the one who did it.” Hoya shrugged.

 

“I swear I did not do anything to ~~~~~ !” The man shouted. “After the day at the club, I didn’t see her anymore. I swear !”

 

“Well, he don’t sound like he did it.” Dongwoo said. “How can you tell ?” L said with gritted teeth. “I don’t know. It just doesn’t click. Why would he kidnap his own daughter ?” Dongwoo pointed out. “Easy. He first kidnap ~~~~~ and then threatened us to pay the ransom.” L.joe answered.

 

“I didn’t !” Th man struggled to get up. “Ah ! I know who did it.” “You better not joke with us.” L glared at him.

 

“You have to believe me ! The loan sharks from before came to me and asked me to pay them back and I did, with the money after I sold the necklace. It just wasn’t enough and then there was this young man appeared and said that I can pay it off just by telling where ~~~~~ is. So I told him about the club and that’s all. I really didn’t kidnap her.” The man explained.

 

“I think he’s telling the truth hyung.” Sungjong said. “Let him go. He’s useless now.” Sunggyu nodded to the door and the maknae assist the man to the door. “No ! Sungjong ! you’re suppose to drag the guy and lift him up ! Our gangster reputation is ruined !” Woohyun exclaimed. “That’s not important. We still don’t know where ~~~~~ is. All we know is the loan shark that took ~~~~~.” Hoya said.

 

L turned and looked at L.joe as if they know what each other were thinking.

 

‘Please be safe ~~~~~.’

 

 

 

Weeks passed by. You were still trapped in Himchan’s mansion like a bird in a cage. Everyone treated you like princess but you knew that you don’t belong there. It just a few days ago that Himchan said that the date of their marriage was chosen, not more than two days. And today, you’re going to try on your wedding dress.

 

‘Why don’t I feel happy putting on this ? Isnt it my dream to wear a wedding dress ?’ You looked at yourself through the mirror. The dress was an elegant, classic A-line gown. The bodice and skirt are accented with beaded ribbon. ‘Well, the dress is nice.’

 

“You looked absolutely breath-taking.” Himchan appeared behind you. Through the mirror, you could see him in a very stylish, form fitting, black tux together with a sophisticated black neck tie. He’s the one that’s absolutely beath-taking.

 

‘If he wasn’t a mad person, I would definitely marry him.’You mentally slapped yourself for saying that. You looked at Himchan and he smiled back at you with his innocent sweet smile. You could feel yourself melting under his gaze. You stopped and think.

 

‘Am I really going to marry this man in another two days ?’

 

krys:)