Chapter 8 DINNER-dash

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone.. thanks for those who subscribe i will write everyday as i can do. thanks!!


Author's POV 

Chaerin and Minzy arrived at Yo-Yo's dinner.. they parked their car near the exit of the place. they have enter the dinner and looked for a sit that they can have a vision on their vehicle.
Chaerin wearing a blue jeans and black leather jacket with sneakers. While minzy wearing a just plain washed pants and a shirt..with a Cap.
They have pick the seat that is an open window..so they can clearly see their car just outside park in front of it. 
A y waiter had reach their table.

"may i take your order beautiful ladies?" said by the y waitress..

hearing that from the y waitress...minzy instantly blush..
Chaerin..automatically formed a smile..in her lips while looking at minzy who is in blushing state. chaerin's smiling action..seen by minzy made her blush for more.

"we will have pork steak..and uhm burger steak..and crab and corn soup." chaerin said to the y waitress..without looking. Chaerin keep her gaze at minzy.
"Would that will be all you needed? asked by the y waitress. 

Chaerin tap the table to get minzy's attention..

"minzy-yah do you want anything in particular?" chaerin ask raising her  left eyebrow.

minzy look over at the menu again. making her cousin chaerin to roll her eyes and smile more widely..at minzy's action.

"uhm..Can i have uhm.." she cant finished what she is telling not because she can't read the menu. but Minzy can see the waitress exposed.. cleavage from her uniform.

the waitress lean closer to minzy which made her feel more bothered..
Chaerin can see what is happening but she can't help it but watch.. 'You must know how to get out that one Fave. cousin..out from temptation' she think

"what is it sweetheart? Wat do you want..?" the waitress cleavage is almost near minzy's face..

"NOT-nothing F-For the mean Time..I, W-we will order again later.." Minzy manage to answer. and smile at the y waitress.

"okay then i'll be back with your orders" said  by the y waitress.. and walk away.

Minzy exhaling big time..in front of her cousin chaerin..

"YAH minzy..dont blow me away! HAHAHAHA" chaerin cousin.

"unnie why you did not help me? you can see im having a hard time. whenever i see y parts ya know" minzy said while shooking her head.

"Why? dont you like the mountain View? HA HA HA" chaerin said,

"what a y unnie i got here" she teased back

"No baby minzy you are y why blush those were Just mountain View, and you are not tasting It yet.. What more could happen if you Can taste it right?" Chaerin said winking at her cousin..

"Sometimes I really think you have some girls in the bar.." minzy beckoned

"No-uh never.. If I like someone I would but hey non of the girls in the bar can make me ..at all" chaerin said waving hand as a disapproval

"Not , But make you Fall inlove" minzy corrected her. pointing at her unnie

"But maybe from the future time right? i might fall inlove with someone that i Really like and also have the same feelings for me."chaerin said.leaning back to her chair.

"okay what ever unnie..it is your decision" minzy give up the conversation.

then silence occured them.. her cousin leave's their table to use the bathroom.

then minzy was all alone in their table when she saw  a Blueturtleback Car parking across their car.
There minzy saw someone in a green hoodie got out of the driver's seat then.. Minzy's eye were stuck to the one who came out on the passenger's seat
the black haired girl who is in dress..a short dress.. with a porcelain skin.. cherry lips.. nose..   round small eyes.
the girl seems to be throwing tantrums at the driver which minzy cannot see the face..because of that hoodie..it is wearing.

Minzy absent mindedly smile and rest  her chin into her right hand at the event that is happening in front of her..the girl still throwing tantrums at the driver.. kick her feet off the ground.. wanting to go inside the dinner.. pulling the driver.. 'Just like a little kid' she said to herself while smiling..

But minzy froze as the blackhaired girl turn around to look at the dinner and then suddenly focus at her position. The Blackhaired girl SMILED and WAVE at her.
she felt her heart Stop. and all ground in the room might have been electrecuted her body. she feel light headed.
The  girl turn her back around and nag the driver again. Minzy keep an eye on them as they enter the dinner. The black haired girl Stare at her once she is inside the dinner. Minzy hopes that they will seat near them. But unfortunately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter