Chapter 16 Deal

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somebody's POV

"Those two are remarkable people hope that in future time, we will meet again' her thought looking out her car window.



FIRST DONT JUDGE me, Just COMMENT.



Here ya GO! 




CHAERIN's POV

 

I'm walking this corridor to reach the entrance of the pool. then i saw this Spacious pool. 
'Nice to swim around with this large pool'; she think while clenching the box of beer
she was a lilttle dizzy and blurry because she had drink 6bottles of RedHorse 350ml already. She dont care whom she encounter on the corridor,. she just passed them by.. she reach the entrance of the pool she walked stright to the first chair that is near the entrance she sat and rest her back... and look up to the night sky.. the moon was shining brightly..in her eyes.

'well, well, well,...you're clearly bright tonight huh? ,What's the catch behind it? Meteorshower?.. hmmm Okay let's make a bet.. You can crash me with one meteor,. But!!,, but.. but.. With a pretty Baby inside that is gonna be mine to takecare forever okay?' she said while putting  her thumb up to the moon

then she reached for a bottle of beer and open it,.she immediately gulp it..laying her back while not letting go of the bottle's mouth. 
she heard Splashing near her then it is fading away..far from her.. she opened her eyes.



DARA's POV

Here I am diving underwater.. crawling underwater making my way to the far end of this pool then i rose up above water slowly with just my head popped up. I gasped for air i'm feeling tired but it would never put me into a good sleep really. 

I closed my eyes..im focusing my mind and preparing my body! then i swimback to the other side.. as fast as i can.. I really wanted to feel tired for me to be able to sleep deeply.

I felt that im perfecting my swimming as a practice too..never thought that I would be this eager to have my self tired. 

 

then suddenly im at the other end already..i lay my head back to the water to fix my hair. then i rest my head bowing in front then left then right.. a stretch for the neck.. as i put both of my hands in the pools railing to keep my body steady.

Then an idea popped in my head I grouned out of irritation.

"ARGG I NEED A BEER RIGHT NOW,, BADLY!! WHY DID'NT I BOUGHT SOME!! URGGGHHH!!!"; i loudly said sound irritated of myself. I keep my head low on the water with eye closed. Im shooking in my own dissapointment.


AUTHOR's POV

Only did dara knew, a pair of almond eyes were stuck to her since she  swim back to the other end of pool were her things are.  
She even shouted unecessary thing..out of frustration..

She didnt knew that the owner pair of almond eyes heard her, and is now currently approaching her. while one bottle on the hand and box of beer in the other hand. And still in a bathrobe. having her blonde hair down. 

Dara Drop her head in the water slowly and calming herself.

Then Chaerin Saw the What the girl was doing, she smiled unattentively.
'Dont dare drink that pool water, girl, I can lend you some of my beer' Her thoughts
Chaerin saw some towels on the chair in front of the girl..who still her head underwater.
Chaerin..Sat beside, the chair..and tuck out, a bottle of beer and readied herself.. to offer that to the girl who is..still under in water. 

Once the girl emerged her head.. she combed her hair backwards and  wiping the water from her face..  Causing her to FROWN and crinkle her face still her eye were closed.

Chaerin notice that the Girl emerged her head from the water, She was smiling looking at the girls frowned and  Crinkled face ..then her smiling fades away as her Gaze focus on the girls Lips..
'Have I seen that before?' she thought 
 then More to Chaerin's surprise when the frowning and crinkling of the latter girl in front of her fades away.. All she can see was a Beauty that she had never encountered before..  an angel faced.. a rare breathe taking view. like a teritory that has never been exposed to mankind.

Chaerin practically froze when the latter girl opened her eyes.. and met hers.
Chaerin felt like She was being choked within those moment she gulped once,.she suddenly drop the un-opened bottle that she is planning to offer to the girl.

Gladly.. the height distance between the floor and to where chaerin was sitting was not that high.. the bottled just drop on the floor without it breaking or being damaged.

Then that is Their Ice Breaker.

"ACK!!!", said by dara covering her chest and backing away from chaerin.

Chaerin just stood there looking at dara, then realizing that dara is moving away. She immediately pick up the bottle she dropped. and walk near the pool to hand it to dara. 
She held out the bottle to dara, then dara tilt her head. And then she realized 

'Oh..BEER yeah right i wanted a beer this stranger might had heard me' she thought and then she held the bridge of her nose and smile..shooking her head,

Seeing that event Chaerin was even more Fascinated by the view.. of the beautiful lady in front of her.. her heart...

HER heart!!!??? 

It is unconditionally beating like.. she was riding a roller coaster. 
To suprise her more the Girl she is offering the beer walk to the path to where the stair is.. She followed her with her gaze.. 

Slowly.. But surely.. every inch of the Girls skin that is Being revealed in front of her eyes.. is making her suffer. 
She cant hardly focus..those slender back..  lower back..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter