Chapter 27 Before that 2nd day part1

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think many of you want to know what happen after that after party right? ^^,

 

 

 

FLASH BACK!!!

 

 

Bom dragging minzy out of the VIP area, to the sole exit of the bar, caught the attention of many, but as they know what's beetween them they shrugged it.

No one dare to interfere, they were like seeing a movie out of life from the two. Holding hands. Walking Fast getting out of the place. Smile's on their faces. 

Yeah like a romantic movie they are seeing.

Fleeting through the crowd now walking to the one of the exclusive suites that they are in. 

"Let's go to my room.", minzy said tugging bom's grip.

"No-uh my room", bom said

"Why? we already have been in you're room once before, it's my turn now  I think",minzy said to bom

"What's the matter? the Only thing that matter's here is you and me", bom said tightening her grip to minzy's hand.

 

Minzy felt butterflies in her  stomach but she still insisted on bringing bom to her room.

As soon as they are approaching near to Minzy and chaerins room.

Minzy move so swiftly sliding her card to her door, and banged it open, and lift bom from her legs and catch her body to minzy's shoulder. she carry her inside. Put a sign on the door. And Kicked the door to close, bom did not make much struggle as she knows she might fall and hurt them both badly.

Bom was bright red as blood was rushed from her head, She was carefully put into the center of the bed. She crossed her arms she needed explanation and nothing more. 

 

"what  do you think you're doing? I can sue you for doing this against my will..", bom said struggling not to feel excited.

"Just, Stay calm i will not harm you, I just wanted to tell you something..", minzy said standing up, and opening the sliding door. opening the veranda.

"Come here", minzy lend out her hand to bom who is stunned seeing a dinner set up. in the beautil night lights and view.

"How is this possible?", bom was confused all the time she is with minzy when she entered the lobby.

"well, I.M. helped me to it.", minzy holding her hands lightly and gesturing her to sit on the chair parallel to another.

 

bom looked in minzy's face intentionally, reading her eyes, but all she could see is  sincererity in her words and actions.

 

"Come on, believe me, now sit down please we need a talk", minzy said pulling out the chair for bom to sit down.

"yeah, we need that talk. Thanks", bom said as she sit's down.

Minzy take off the food covers and then revealed ceasar's salad, along with fruits.

bom frowned, she thought it will be a feast of food from her dictionary.

 

"I can see, you are dissapointed. Well it is night already you dont need a heavy meal.", minzy said smiling at bom.

"It's okay it was just different from what im expecting.", bom said smiling back at her. caressing her arms.

"Im okay, dont worry. I expect this cause,  i dont know much anything about you yet. That's why we need this talk.", minzy said going to her chair.

"Not dissapointed, I was just surprised, i can see that's why you got that y body you're a healthy kind of eater.", Bom said not noticing minzy not forcing to let out a smile.

"It is required, my unnie and I were guided by our trainor, hwangssabu-nim.",minzy said.

"REQUIRED?, wow! i know you're not ordinary, but I did not expect that highly.",bom said now curious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter