Chapter 19 Cloud9

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SO..

 

 

OKay now dont get mad. Ok here you go.

 

 

 

Chaerin and Dara went out of the pool. Chaerin was invited by dara in her room, for her to be able to change into comfortable wear for the sleep over. That's what she wants to think but she well know that Chaerin is not the type who might calm down on bed. Because what they have earlier is entirely Incredible.

As they enter Dara's room Chaerin just smirk cause her room is in number 7th door

'Not to far huh?' chaerin said in her mind. looking around the room

 

"Chaerin, please have a sit or you rather head back to your unit. and get washed too?" dara asked

"No..I'll wait dont be too long",chaerin said to dara while taking a seat near the vanity mirror.

 

"Okay keep still", Dara said in a warning tone

 

"I'm still..Miss Sandy..you are the one that needs to stay still later.",chaerin said in a y mocking tone that makes dara to fluster and went straight to the bathroom.

 

's tch!' Chaerin's thought were playing bigtime on her head she wanted to have this girl the urge is killing her. Wanting to have this girl in her arms. in her bed. in her life forever but still she don't want to force her. like how she was forced before. that event in her life that she was tryin to forget.

Chaerin was never in a serious relationship. She always get what she want in her own forceful and secretive way. Now she was really thinking how to make this lady in shower,. hers.

'This is insane. I'm insane.tch! when did my  brain lost its concious mind? cause im feeling it is not fucntioning well right now' she said while massaging her head with her right hand. and her eyes looking at the bathroom door. Her ears listening to the water that is dropping from inside. Once the water stopped running. Chaerins mind began to work, she was ready to see a Girl in a towel in her body. she have her self ready for not to be taken by surprise again. But what comes out the bathroom surprise her more.

Dara coming out of the bathroom wearing a black hoddie that has a printed letters BABYGIRL on it, and a pajama that is in checkered red colored. To dara's surprise she was welcomed by a confused and annoyed face of chaerin when she got out of the bathroom.

 

"annoyed that im fully dressed? miss Chaerin?", dara said mocking chaerin, then chaerin's expression change to serious and seductive.

 

'Oh ! why is she looking at me like that? Is she mad? Do i look bad?'her mind screams face the mirror.

 

"You look totally cute Miss Sandy, now let's go to my room shall we?", chaerin walk toward the door. dara grab her phone and follow chaerin right away.

Once they reach the door of chaerin's room,dara just stood still and look at this girl whom is inserting her password then flip the knob, that opened the door.

"Come In Miss Sandy..I welcome you to my humble abode", chaerin said as she bow lightly to dara,

"No neeed to be so formal now chae, go and wash your self you might get a cold",daa said entering the room then chaerin close it after she enters.

 

"Ohhh..Worried about me now Miss Sandy?", she said using her cute voice and puppy eyes.. dara was taken by surprise to see that seductive girl can be as innocent as a kindergarden kid.
 

"omo..omo.. this girl. just go and wash now", dara said sitting down on chaerin's bed and picking up a magazine beside the table.

 

"okay just wait for me alright?", chaerin walk towards the bathroom door and immediately turn the shower on.

upon hearing that, dara's heart started to race, she dont want to be nervous but her heart is really is beating hard that she even cant follow it. as soon as the shower stopped dara cannot handle her nervousness anymore then she breathe in and exhale out..once the bathroom door open. Dara saw a y chaerin that has a towel wrapped around her hair and on a new bathrobe. walking towards the vanity mirror taking off the wrapped towel in her hair and drying it with it. she pilled all her hair to the right side so she can view the latter who is in her bed. casually staring at her.

Chaerin just smirk..after few times she caught the latter who is in her bed reading magazine taking a glimpse at her. 

"Miss Sandy are you alright?",chaerin asked then dara turned towards her..putting down the magazine she was holding.

 

"I'm good..dont worry about me",dara said to chaerin.

 

Chaerin put down the towel she use to dry her hair and dim the lights.. and they were almost in  the dark when chaerin oever did the dimming dara reacted.

 

"Ackk!!Chaerin dont! stop on that too dark!", dara pleaded

 

"Are you afriad of the dark Miss Sandy?", chaerin ask amusely of little information that she just knowing from the latter then she stopped dimming the light to a darker environment. and went to the other sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter