Chapter 61 Trouble pt. 2

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Chaerin and the group reach the dock, still Dara is trying to contact I.M's channel in the radio.

 

 

Chaerin faced her wife slowly, while Minzy took a seat beside her partner.

 

 

She kneels in front of Dara, which give Dara the hunch that something is wrong.

 

 

"Chaerin, what's happening? Tell me!" Dara said raising her voice, hitting Chaerin's shoulder.

 

 

"Baby, I think there is something wrong, you cannot contact them, because they closed their channel. It means, they are using a secure radio line as of now" Chaerin heavily hearted admits. Accepting the hits from her wife.

 

 

"Then, we can go now hurry hurry!" Dara said standing up only to be stopped by Chaerin.

 

"Chaerin! let's go!" Dara demands.

 

"We can't go back to the mansion, We must head to my Lab where I can override the control in the mansion and see what's happening. I'm afraid as much as you are Dara" Chaerin said hugging Dara.

 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING CHAERIN? OUR KIDS ARE IN DANGER??!" Bom hysterically reacts and Minzy is the one who stopped her wife. Minzy hold both shoulders of Bom. Facing Bom.

 

 

"You can be mad at us, after all this passed okay? But for now, we need our wives to help us. Honey please cooperate!" Minzy demands, which shock Bom, she never seen Minzy acted that way to her.

 

 

"Minzy, is right we need you baby to be on focus so you can help us" Chaerin said to dara whom is still crying silently in her arms. Few more sniffs and Dara regain her composure. This time a strong determined woman she is portraying.

 

"Okay, where to go? What should we do?" Dara asked wiping her tears looking intently at Chaerin.

 

"We must head to my Lab which is near us, few minutes driving will do" Chaerin assured as they all go down from the yacht.

 

 

"Unnie, We got problem" Minzy interrupt.

 

 

"What is it?" Chaerin concernedly asks.

 

 

"It's raining, the radio in the car will be wet and unable to use" Minzy said pointing at the cars on top on the dock.

 

 

"it's fine we got spares in the Lab. Let's go" Chaerin said and they face the falling rain drops on them not minding the cold. they were all just focus on getting in Chaerin's laboratory.

 

 

--

 

 

back in the mansion

 

 

I.M. was thinking about the kids, they might go back in the mansion because it was raining outside.

 

 

'Don't comeback kids please just find your mommies' I.M. wished while guarding her post.

 

 

Then She talked to the radio that every Black Knights could hear.

 

 

"Everyone please be alert, the kids might come back to the mansion because it was raining outside, please be alert. Over and out" I.M. said and as she crawl going to the back of the chair in the living area, there comes two men which shoot at her.

 

Luckily she manage to dodge the bullets She immediately change both her magazine, and fire back. One down, one more to go.

 

 

When I.M. peeked she saw additional three men’s on her enemy.

 

 

"damn.." she closed her eyes, she controls her breathing. She calmed her nerves.

 

 

'God help us all' she silently prayed.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

As Chaerin and the group reach the Laboratory, her working Lab is like a manufacturing company of all her inventions that is all on testing stage. Advancing military weapons is now her interest.

 

 

They all head to the Lab. control room. Chaerin typed in the code and sees all the camera views in the mansion and saw the miserable state of the place.

 

 

Dara cries as she saw the mess on the wide screen on different camera. Bom immediately comforted her while she was crying herself too.

 

 

"Unnie, what's happening? wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter