Chapter 40 Camping stunt

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy was awaken  from the feeling of warm breath near her face. But she still kept her eye closed. She slept in their Chaerin unnie’s tent, after they finished building it for she was tired.

They have arrived at a location she never imagined she will be. A camping site but she care less.

Her unnie prepare an outdoor time for them. And this is all she need. A get away from the city and relax for a while.

More projects have been on her hand. Her schools activities and curricular offers are piling up. She could not say No, but her body is taking the toll.

She loves art, she can express all her feelings through her arts. Her family, belongs to the branch of the Lee Family tree.

Her mom, belongs to the lee. But her mom wished to take her dad’s name, when they got married.

Fortunately her dad is good at handling business. Lee family had no objection at her dad.

Her mom, is chaerin’s father’s sibling. Chaerin’s mom and dad were been in a arrange married.

Both accepted it with no disagreement from the elders rule.

 

‘Aish, understanding the elder’s rule is hard, too bad for my Chaerin unnie.’ Minzy thought.

 

Then she move to her side to hug her Chaerin unnie. To embrace her lovingly and make her feel how thankful she is to make an outdoor trip for them. Then she notice that the scent was different. She popped her eye open and saw a sleeping beauty that her heart ached for.

 

“Milady?!” she said in an excited and confused tone.

 

Bom cuddle closer to Minzy, snaking her arms around minzy’s waist. And Minzy welcomingly and embrace her too.

Minzy just smirked. She closed her eyes and savor the moment with Bom.

 

‘Aish my gift huh unnie? Yeah this is the best gift.’ Minzy thoughts.

 

Then Minzy felt a peck on her lips, she opened her eyes and saw a smiling Bom in front of her.

 

“Happy birthday, My Servant.” Bom eye smiled as she grin widely.

 

Minzy just chuckled at her girlfriends antics. And hugged her closer.

 

“thank you milady. So we just have to stick with this servant and lady antic huh?” Minzy said, as she rested her chin above Bom’s crown.

 

Bom slightly punch minzy’s chest. Minzy just chuckled for she can’t get enough of her girlfriends cute actions.

 

“Yah! My servant this is your time, so I won’t fight with you. And let’s sleep.” Bom said hugging Minzy again.

 

“I bet my unnie is with your Dara, milady am I not wrong?” Minzy asked for the tent was just them inside.

 

“No you’re not, they are building their tent. Four of them should handle it. Beside this is our time. They surprise me with the idea so. I told them I will not obey or help them since my mind is not functioning well from their surprise.” Bom said lazily.

 

Minzy laugh heartedly. And remember.

 

“FOUR? Of them? Who?” Minzy asked curiously as she pull herself to look at Bom.

 

“Eehh don’t pull away” Bom said and hugged her closer again.

Minzy really can’t help but smile every time she is with Bom.

 

“Dara and Chaerin is building their tent. Also I.M. is here she is with a girl” Bom said snuffling on minzy’s neck.

 

“OH hyorin is here too? Omo is that trouble?” Minzy asked while rubbing Bom’s back.

 

Bom grunted and wiggled, closer to Minzy.

 

“No, not hyorin. Cara? Uhm Cara is the name. a new girl.” –Bom

 

“Ohh a new girl” –minzy

 

“Yeah, a new girl for today I guess”-Bom

 

“Yeah that sound like I.M. alright” –minzy.

 

“Let’s sleep now. I want to cuddle more” –Bom said. Minzy just obliged at her girlfriends request. And dozed off since she can’t  help but wanted to cuddle her girlfriend too.

 

 

OUT SIDE

 

“Aish that unnie of mine really, we give them the great surprise but she decided not to help aish!” Dara hissed. While holding the bag of materials to be use their tent while Chaerin and I.M. are building one of the two tents to be their place.

 

Chaerin saw Dara holding the heavy materials, she walked near her and beside Dara is I.M.’s new girl. She smiled as Dara notice her. She walks towards her and grabbed the materials.

 

“Let me have this, and sit back and relax okay?” Chaerin said smiling sweetly to Dara.

 

“No let me help you.” Dara insist.

 

“No, I don’t want you to get tired,… yet”. Chaerin said winking and then she laughed.

 

Dara blushed at the action being thrown by Chaerin.

 

“YAH! This girl urgh!!” Dara said punching chaerin’s back lightly as she walks back to the spot where I.M. was waiting for the materials.

 

“Stop it you love birds, we got to make two tents it will take time since, Chaerin and I were the one’s whom gonna build them. Oh my god. I thought this will be heaven, I like camping. So when I called Chaerin and invited me. I never thought this kind of camping” I.M. said whining.

 

“you know, it’s good to know nature sometimes” Chaerin said smiling sheepishly.

 

“You tricked me. That’s what you did.” I.M. said frowning while smiling.

 

“Hey is your girl okay she was just standing there, wearing her expensive sunglass” Chaerin asked I.M.

 

“Ahh she’s not my girl she is a friend.” I.M. explained.

 

Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter