Chapter 39 Everything is planned

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin was sitting on her study table again doing her thesis project.

Until minzy came into her condo unit. Remember Minzy got her own code to enter her unnie’s unit.

 

“Oh minzy, it’s past 10pm now, did you just arrived from school?” Chaerin asked as she welcomed her cousin.

 

Minzy nodded, and lazily sat on her Chaerin-unnie’s couch. And slump her body to lay down. Chaerin notice the tiredness on her cousin’s appearance. She decide to took out her salad left over from her dinner. And served it to her cousin.

 

“Here eat first” Chaerin handed the food to her laying cousin, and minzy sit up from her position. And Chaerin sat beside her.

 

Then Chaerin felt her phone vibrated. She knows it was just a massage so she gives time to look at it. And never been failed to smile as she receive a message from the one she loves.

 

 

From: Baby-dara <3

BABY!! I MISSED YOU AGAIN! ILOVE YOU!! Mwah mwah

I have convinced unnie, now my mission is accomplished! ^_^v                             

 

‘Aish my baby is such a good listener, and smart too. To convince her Bom unnie like that,  I wonder what trick she had used against her’ chaerin’s thought.

 

Chaerin unconsciously smiled, and Minzy notice it.

 

“Chaerin-unnie, your creepy.” Minzy teased.

 

“Neh.. I think I became creepy when I met the most cute, beautiful, smart, intelligent, thoughtful, and many more to mention, person in the WORLD! ! !” chaeirn said as she spread her arms widely.

 

“Wow, someone’s in-love.” Minzy teased more. As she keep shoving the salad that her unnie gave her.

 

“As if you’re not? Excuse me as far as I know I'm not the only who is IN-LOVE as of this moment!” Chaerin tease Minzy back.

 

Minzy just chuckled.

 

“No I think you are the only one whom is in-love unnie” Minzy said seriously while looking at her food, that’s she is munching.

 

Chaerin was now curious and confused of what Minzy meant by her words.

 

‘What does she mean by that? All this time I thought she is in-love with Dara’s unnie’ Chaerin was so confused.

 

“Care to explain Minzy? Are you not in-love? I thought you are in-love with Bom?” Chaerin now’s full attention is on her cousin, she didn’t reply Dara’s message. She need to know the truth now and then from her cousin.

 

Minzy sigh, for she knows her cousin is not going to let her slip.

 

‘hmmm.. how to play my unnie’s mind kekeke.. I like fooling around with her like this kekeke’

 

Minzy is fooling around with her unnie,  and she loves Bom. And she will make everything just to work between them.  But she gives up of the thought of pranking her unnie. And she just wanted to discuss her worries with her unnie.

 

 

  “Neh.. unnie, I'm just fooling around with you hehehe! Did I get you? HA HA HA” Minzy said then she put the dish on the center table.

 

Chaerin’s face was in a total shock. Eyes wide open and mouth hanging.

 

 And minzy start laughing hard “Unnie look~~ HA HA You’re,. HA HA HA face!”  Minzy struggle to talk she can’t stop herself from laughing.

 

Chaerin on the other hand recovered from the shock, and realized that she was being played by her cousin. She could only throw a pillow at Minzy, whom is still laughing.

 

“YAH! Minzy! I can’t believe you make fun of me! YAH!” Chaerin said throwing another pillow on Minzy.

 

“Unnie,. Aigoo hehehe don’t be mad at me, I was just trying to have fun” Minzy said as her unnie stand up and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

 

Chaerin walked back to the living area, where Minzy is munching on salad again. She sat down beside her cousin again.

 

“I’m not mad, I'm surprise that you can make a fool out of me, well we are talking about love here. Never thought your humor will be top notch” Chaerin said, and then she took a sip from the cup of her water again.

 

Minzy whom is munching the salad cannot help but grin.

 

“Unnie, maybe growing older means bolder to a new range. Hehehe “ Minzy said as she finished the salad and walked towards the kitchen to put the dishes into the sink.

 

Chaerin followed Minzy she stopped right beside the refrigerator and leaned on it.

 

“So, Minzy-yah did Bom and you talked?” Chaerin said. As she gulped the her water. Emptying the cup.

 

Minzy caught off-guard of her cousins question. She turn to her unnie.

 

“Uhm.. I have call her earlier unnie, she texted me to do well, so I think something was off, then I called her and ended up, to her complaining how her brother just took a vacation like that. And how much she missed me and love me,” minzy said while washing her hands on the sink, smiling.

 

Chaerin just smiled, from the good things she heard from, her cousin. She really hopes everything goes well with, Bom and Minzy. Since Minzy h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter