Chapter 43 MONSTER

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO there!

Hope y’all doing fine! ^^,

This chapter had been awaited by some readers whom expect this.

Hope I have reach your expectation. GAH so hard hahaha

Have a feast for your eyes. @-@

 

 

 

 

 

As their lips touch, they can’t help but linger to the feeling of wanting it to be more than just that. Chaerin cupped Dara’s back of her head using one of her hand. Her other hand is supporting her. But Dara is not making it any easier.

 

She wrapped her arms around Chaerin’s neck and pulls her down to deepen the kiss. As passionate as she can be, she darted her tongue and Chaerin’s lips. Asking for an entrance. And she was never failed, Chaerin parted her lips and she act right away. She caresses the resting muscle inside Chaerin’s mouth, using her own.

 

Even with the taste of alcohol with it, Dara go deep down for more. Tasting Chaerin more, she loves every bit of Chaerin’s taste. All that hotness and iness that Chaerin is, was no match to how down and humble she seems. And Dara loves it that, Chaerin shows a different side of her with her in bed time activities. And Dara’s hands from time to time, caresses Chaerin’s nape and back.

 

As they moved along Dara pulled back her arms and cupped Chaerin’s perfect and y jaw line that she appreciates more and more. How sync they were, moving to add the pleasure Dara caresses her thumb to that jaw line that is precious to her. She pulled back from the kiss, as she gasps for air.

 

Her hands never left Chaerin’s face figure. Dara’s eyes were roaming the features of Chaerin’s face. The dimmed light of their lamp did not help to ease the growing lust that Dara was feeling inside her and the pain she is feeling below her.

 

She slowly pull down Chaerin, she aimed to kiss her chin mole. To her surprise Chaerin lowered her face, to kiss her. But Dara intercept it. Instead she rains her face with kisses.

 

Chaerin laughed as Dara continues to plant kisses on all over her face as Dara slower her pace. She finally met Chaerin’s almonds eyes who were happily looking down on her.

 

“Your eyes, are really making me…want you more.. and more..” Dara murmured between the little spaces she had from Chaerin’s lips. Brushing their lips lightly.

 

“I’m all yours, no need to rush baby.” Chaerin said and kissed Dara with full passion. Chaerin is making sure that Dara would feel her love for her and passion not just that is lust. She nibbles on Dara’s lower lips it, and it. And repeat the deed to Dara’s upper lips too. Then Chaerin dive in for a deeper kiss, her tongue works its way and found its match.

 

They did not battle for dominance. They did a dance for romance.

 

As Chaerin moves her tongue, below Dara’s, and Dara let her do all she wants. Dara in return, roams her hand onto Chaerin’s body. Her hands works its way beneath Chaerin’s shirt, slowly Dara slid in her hands causing Chaerin to hitch her breath while she’s inside Dara mouth. Dara cannot help but smiled through sudden hitch. Chaerin retreat her tongue, and smiled too.

 

But that was just for a second as Chaerin indulge Dara again into a rough kiss. It feels heaven for Chaerin, but a torture for Dara. Maybe the best torture ever, that Dara wanted to experience. As Chaerin continued to ravish her lips and tongue, sip, , bite, . Named the tricks that Chaerin keeps on doing to Dara, that is making her go crazy and hungry for more.

 

Dara continued to find her way up to Chaerin’s mounds. Dara firmly slide her fingers so she can, take off Chaerin’s top and bra. Chaerin moved up for a split second and rush back on kissing Dara again. One hand supporting her weight and the other is on Dara’s nape, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss more.

 

After successfully taking off Chaerin’s clothes, Dara massage Chaerin’s hardened s under both of her palms. Dara receive a muffled moan from Chaerin as they keep lip locking. It added the excitement that both of them are already feeling. Chaerin felt a knot on her stomach as Dara keeps massaging her lightly. Chaerin placed her body between Dara’s legs. Chaerin can feel, Dara’s core is heating up too, same as hers.

 

Chaerin started grinding her thighs onto Dara. Wet as she is, Dara’s sensitive is being lightly rubbed by her own under garment. She can’t help but squeeze Chaerin’s mounds, as she hits the right spot to grind.  She moved her legs to wrap around Chaerin’s waist, begging it to do more. With no further ado. Chaerin continued in doing so. Dara can’t help but let go of Chaerin’s mounds and put her arms around Chaerin’s nape and pull her more for a passionate kiss.

 

As the grinding continues Dara can feel she needs a release already, it pains her so much, that she wanted Chaerin to make her . She broke the kiss and said.

 

“Baby, I need you inside me now. Please it hurts down there.” Dara begs as she keeps her eye closed. Because of too much sensation she’s feeling towards her clothed core.

 

Chaerin looked deeply down to her lover. She can sense the need of release too, but her lover first. She slowly glide her hands, from Dara’s nape down towards to where Dara’s collar. She leaned down to kiss Dara’s pulse point, it, it lightly, and bit it, she turn to Dara’s earlobe and did the same, also she did the back of Dara’s ear. While she’s onto that her other hand stills supports her weight, while the other keeps trailing down south.

 

Her hands start ing Dara’s so called sleeping wear. Successfully ing it. The only thing that she can do now is put those aside since Dara is wearing a pajama set, she can’t take it off her due to a space problem. Being inside a sleeping bag has a whole new different challenge set for them.

 

Then Chaerin roamed her hand, onto Dara’s back and imm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter