Chapter 33 Getting Clean

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three hours

 

MINZY POV

As I watch milady, looking at herself in the mirror, covering those big purple-red spot that is visible to the human eyes, then she turn towards the counter which her bag was resting. I can’t help it but smile at her actions. She has been picking up her clothes; never thought that choosing for some clothes to wear would be this hard for her.

As I continue watching her, I am comfortably on Indian sit position in the middle of the bed, my chin rested on my right hand. My left hand was resting in my left leg. She throws this, throw that. I was Smirking as I look at her, she was choosing between a hooded jacket and a turtleneck long sleeve.

I can’t take it anymore, I stand up from the bed and pick up the hooded black jacket and handed it to her. She looked at me, those dark round orbs of her, so alluring, inviting, and shimmering. Oh no, I’m not being delusional. It’s just so mesmerizing, and then she smiled at me innocently. I prevent myself from touching her, because it might cause us more delay for dinner than we already are. It is almost eight in the evening.

 

“Could you call your cousin? Tell her we arrange to have some dinner at a nearby restaurant.” Bom said to minzy, while she was changing and wearing that black hooded jacket.

I picked up my phone and punch in my cousins number. I was waiting for the other line to pick up. As I watch milady change in front of me.

 

DARA POV

I was awakened because I felt cold; I notice that I was . Then what happened earlier came rushing back to my memories. My heart start to pound loudly, I open my eyes only to find the girl that flipped my everything upside down, is sleeping peacefully facing me, her arms in my waist comfortably.

Those blond strands that are invading her beautiful face, I removed it. And finally I can see a very clear vision of my Chaerin. Yes I can proudly say “MINE”, my forefinger tracing her features, those very outline I am tracing them well, remembering her features well, saving them in my memory.

I reach to where her lips are, those experienced lips, which had taught me unknown pleasure in my whole life. She was incredible, incomparable, soft but also hard. She was so gentle but also rough.

I was about to kiss those incredible lips, until I saw her phone resting on the table beside the bed behind her lit up. I don’t want to intrude her privacy, which I did. I told to myself I was going to look whom could it be. I reach for it, As my body is pressing down on her, I felt no movements, she was still sleeping.  And I saw the caller’s name. I don’t know my fingers just picked up the call. I never intend to intrude her personal things or personal call. It’s too late to back up now. I already receive the call. I’ll apologize later when she woke up. I clear my throat before talking to the person on the other line.

 

“Hello?” all I can say after being guilty answering a call that is not mine.

 

“Hello? Dara is that you?” the other line asked me.

 

“Yes it is me Minzy, She was still sleeping I saw her phone lit up, I’m sorry if I answered, I didn’t mean to impose her privacy.” I explained.

 

The other line just chuckled, I can hear my Bom-unnie , talking to minzy asking us to hurry up.

 

“What is Bom-unnie saying minzy-yah?” I asked curiously.

 

“We’ll we made a reservation for us to have dinner in a nearby restaurant, can you wake up unnie? And by the way it is a private room. So you can wear just casual outfits.” Minzy instructed me.

 

“Oh okay I will wake her up, thanks.”

 

“Okay bye” Minzy dropped the call.

 

I lean to put the phone back to the table top. As I withdraw was about to shake this girl to wake her up.  I saw her smiling and looking at me. I was startled, and I turn my back at her and I was about to move away. But her hand was faster than lightning bolt. She easily wrapped both her hands on my waist; the sheets that are covering my body were removed. She was back hugging me, suddenly her breath were on my ears. I shiver, her arms were touching my s as she back hug me, she tighten her hug. Her arms brushed to my bared chest. I slightly let out a moan. She just chuckled.

 

“You are torturing me Chae” I can only said after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter