Chapter 6 Cousin's comfy trip

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The road trip beetween the cousins have been quiet.. 

Silent soothing music playing in their trip.

Warm wind damping in their faces.

Until minzy broke the ice with her question.

"Unnie, do you really swing both ways?" She asked suddenly after a song had finished and they have silent moment.

 

Chaerin on the other hand just smile and give an eyesmile to her cousin and shook her head indicating 'no'

"Then what's the truth unnie?" Minzy asked tilting her head in confusion..of her unnie's answer. Well she never seen her unnie flirt outside of the bar but whenever she is inside.. Girls and boys throw their selves to her unnie.. And flirt much, her unnie just entertain them.. Just not to dissapoint those flirts.

 

"Well baby minzy, your unnie dont know the answer to that, your unnie havent experience of what so called falling inlove with anyone okay? So i just enjoy swinging both ways inside the bar if that is what you are reffering to." Chaerin answered forwardly.

 Well minzy just blankly staring outside, to think that her cousin was right she never heard her chaerin unnie said iloveyou to someone. Or shwo affection to someone.

Minzy stay silent and keep looking out the window..and watch as the sunset..

Then it's chaerin's turn to crack a question..

 

"Baby minzy..my favorite cousin.. How about you? Are you straight or swinging both ways?" Chaerin ask with matching a smirk. Her cousin was a sweet girl indeed but a dirty dancer.if she wanted someones attention she'll get it.. No matter what. But she just saw her do it thrice at the bar..

She was waiting for her cousin's answer..anticipating the  moment.

"I'm...a girl..."minzy answered her chae unnie just smile not looking at her still driving looking at the road.

"But...." Minzy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter