Chapter 29 Cleared UP!

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a two chapters of flashback..

 

Bounce back to reality.

 

 

Dara and Chaerin were having a spar practice when Jiyong and Seungri went inside the room.

Seeing how the two were focus, Seungri caught up an idea.

 

"Well, would you like us to spar with you two? so you can practice your tandem combo?", 

 

Chaerin jolt and was delighted of the idea.

 

"Nice, idea seungri-shii.." only chaerin said, and dara nod on the agreement.

 

"wait, did we talked about this? how about our moves? we must practice too", Jiyong cutting seungri.

 

"oh, yeah, sorry we can manage to see our moves,  We got sharp eyes. We aren't leaders for nothing",Seungri said confidently.

 

"Agreed on that for the first time, You made sense", Jiyong taunted.

 

"You'll see, my moves are easy to read, But my attack combination were deadly", As seungri said that he moved  to the computer unit parallel to dara. And jiyong parallel to Chaerin.

 

"We will give you time to analyze your combination, we will also analyze ours",chaerin said looking at dara. Dara just nod at her and looked back at her monitor.

 

Chaerin can feel still dara is tingly, of the situation they are in.

 

"Relax, it is like performing a show to people, dont worry about the small things", caherin said assuring dara, rubbing dara's back.

 

"you can say that," dara turn to face chaerin, "Cause you are such a lovely perfomer", Dara said smiling back to chaerin.

 

"Well.. uhh, You can say that again.", Chaerin said confidently, Smirking to dara, edging closer to dara, "Because you are after all the reason for it", 

 

Immediately feeling a radiated heat from chaerin, rushed to dara's cheeks. And that act did'nt escape chaerin's eye.

 

"Ohh you are cute when you blush alright",Chaerin said pinching dara's cheek lightly.and kissing it lightly after pinching, making dara blush more as she is keeping her concentration on her T.A.[Techinque Arrangement.] 

 

"Chaerin, I'm concentrating here", She hardly pleaded.

 

"Okay.. Okayy.. sorry hehe, Just can't help my self", Chaerin turning her head to her monitor  again.

 

"Well you better practice that more, Cause patience is a virtue to every successful relationship", dara said in monotone which chaerin knew the message very well.

 

"really? wow..  you're wish is my command.", chaerin grunted. As she tackle the keyboard arranging her online character's skills.

 

"why you sounded like, getting weary already?", dara teased.stil  not looking at chaerin.

 

"No,  baby im not. Believe me or not all the eagerness in me, wanted all of you", chaerin retort getting the game that dara is pulling her.

 

Dara stiffen at the given phrases.  But did not budge.

 

"woahh, why does sounded like, your'e a ert? Ohh well..", dara sighing with a hint of sarcasm.

 

"Id be glad to be your own ert, baby...just for you, only",chaerin turn to dara  who is now looking back at her, She winked and dara flinched. 

 

Dara immediately turn her head back to the monitor, brushing her fingers through the keyboard.

 

 

"Now,where was I?, Ohh yeah..about burying you're y side,cause it might not be needed for a very.. veryy long time..", dara finished with a grin on her face. Still facing her monitor. Avoiding to see chaerin's reaction.

 

Chaerin turn her head again, feeling a gut had been strained from her, she can never protest. Can never demand, all she could do is agree.

 

She was about to speak again when seungri cut her,

 

"PLEASE!! could you two stop talking dirty??!", seungri said that caught all their attention.

 

"Geez, we are not..",chaerin declining his statement.

 

"Well that said otherwise CL, Dont forget we have ears too." jiyong said crossing his arm in his chest.

 

"We are not talking dirty, despite Im telling my baby-rin, to bury it, for a very,very long time", dara  said supporting chaerin's statement earlier. Knowing herself if  she give in on chaerin's term of talk, they would ended in a cozy bed.

 

"Bury on you? i guess am I right dara? ", seungri tease flirtly. Never he had think he crossed the line.

 

Immediately Chaerin turn her gaze to seungri. Her warm gaze from dara turn to cold blaze when he stare at seungri.

 

"Should I bury you seungri? you can't talk like that, She's mine. Officially, physically and mentally! keep that in your mind!", chaerin  snap at seungri for a moment. She stand up from her seat. And stare at him more intently. Giving him a killer look.

 

"Im just kidding CL-shii Chill down", Seungri said. Having his hands up in the air.

 

"Chaerin, it is okay. Let it go. Im fine.", dara stand up from her seat,calmly, dara reached for her,. and pulled her down to her seat. 

 

Chaerin was blankly staring at her monitor as she sat.

 

"hey.. baby-rin", dara said, she reach chaerin's chin to face her. All she can see is this beautiful creature, who's eyes are telling her that she was always ready to defend her.

 

"Baby-rin, he was just joking please.. focus now. We need to practice.", she caress chaerin's cheeks. She pinch them lightly getting a groan from chaerin.

 

"Im sorry baby,  i just snapped, Sorry baby..",chaerin said, snaking her both hand around dara's waist and burying her face to dara's chest. 

 

"You are one of a kind of- possesive baby-rin,.", dara said while playing with chaerin's hair on her hands. Massaing it, curling it. It calms every sense of chaerin. almost bringing her back into innocence.

 

"ahh.. you're my angel,", she said still her head was burried to dara, her warm breath touches dara inner soul. Chaerin move her right had up ro the back of dara and pulled her closer, while keeping her left hand on dara's waist. Chaerin was sniffing every single scent on that particular spot. dara's sweet scent really make her feel home, and relax.

 

"you're such a baby, chae..", dara whisper on the crown of the head of chaerin, and kiss it.

 

"only,with you baby, only with you.",chaerin can only murmur as she inhale once more,.and exhale. Then looked up, to find that her new addiction was looking back at her too. those innocent eyes, that percfect cute nose, those lucious lips, and sweet whenever she smile.  She can look at them forever and dont get tired of her beauty.

 

"Im kinda possesive you say huh?", budging a question to dara while still half of her face is burried still on dara's chest.

 

"Well the way you have react, or am I wrong maybe you were just a sensitive person afterall", dara held chaerin's left face, while her right hand. Her thumb caressing chaerin's cheeks. "And I'm proud of you for that", dara can admire chaerin all she want. These blonde girl. Is hers, those eyes as always seem never failed to attract anyone, whom looked into it. There is a certain danger in those eyes, but there is the greatest reward too. The deeper you look, The Dangerous it will be. But she is taking the risk, falling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter