Chapter 42 Give You What You Like

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The eagle is on my perimeter. Tell the boss. She’s well and ready.”

 

**

 

 

A.POV.

 

Dara was feeling dizzy after she had her second bottle. With the help of Wits and Guts of the truth or dare. Dara winning she gets a beer in return.

 

“So you’re good at gambling huh?” Cara said to Dara. As she decked the cards again.

 

“Maybe just my basic instinct of getting lucky. Bom unnie frequently say, I got good brains. I got a gift that I can adapt to things and learn it right away.” Dara said in her low tone. Trying not to boast.

 

“So you are a smart one?” Cara said.

 

“Nope. my baby is the smarty pants”. Dara said while looking sheepishly at Chaerin, whom is already looking back at her. Cara looked too.

 

“Ohh.. really?” Cara said after handing Dara the card as they play.

 

“Yeah she is, I'm so proud of her.” Dara said proudly.

 

“And why is that?” Cara said as she arrange the card on her hands.

 

“My baby, she’s in triple academic run as of now. Uhm they were I.T., Com.Sci. and business management. Isn’t she amazing?” Dara said as she flash her card on Cara.

 

“Ohh.. HELL??!!” Cara just said to Dara in shocked.

 

“Black Jack baby! Woohhh!!!” Dara stands up from her seat and wave her hands up high. Chaerin and I.M. just laugh at the two.

 

“This is insane. How could you be this good. Are you a gambler? Geez”. Cara hissed.

 

“Nope, I'm not. I just learned it online. Whenever we wait for a  Club Wars I tend to play Card games.” Dara explained as she, sit down beside Chaerin. And Chaerin automatically wrapped her arms around her.

 

“How stupid of me asking, I don’t even know what you’re saying” Cara said as she slump her back to the chair.

 

“Well my baby is very detailed about everything. She seems to be very observant.” Chaerin cooed as she caress Dara’s cheek.

 

“Stop it you two. Not in front of us.” I.M. warned as she point the mouth of her beer to Dara and Chaerin.

 

“Well can I have the TRUTH this time instead of Dara?” Cara just absent mindedly blurt out.

 

Everyone’s eyes were suddenly on her. Then she realize what she said.

 

“No I mean, Dare!!. I want the TRUTH now, instead of “DARE”. I'm tired I think I have done all the dare trials already.” Cara jokingly said. The tension subside.

“Geez you lack in stamina, be like Chaerin here. She look well built.” I.M  compared.

 

“Well she looks fine.” Cara said that made Dara flinched.

 

“MY BABY! WAS NOT JUST FINE! She got abs. ABS! you know. She is more than fine.” Dara said cockily.

 

“Ohh.. really. Okay whatever you say. Miss gambler.” Cara joked. But as to their surprise Dara pull Chaerin up. And halted the front of her sweater in front of Cara and I.M.

 

“Ohh..” I.M. just said. Cara was speechless.

 

“See? These god heavens work of art body of M-Y B-A-B-Y!” Dara sing song as she pulled down the sweater, and hug Chaerin tightly. Chaerin felt her face fired up.

 

“Yeah. How come you have those? And they are pretty shape I say.” Cara asked.

 

“I keep them shape.” Chaerin answered short and firm as she sits down with Dara beside her.

 

“Well Dara I bet you help getting her in shape?” Cara teased.

 

Dara felt something inside her boils.

 

“YAH! You kind of girl.. You!... How dare you!” Dara stutter and cannot speak a word. She just buried her face onto chaerin’s neck.

 

“Cara…” Chaerin in a warning tone. But Chaerin is not mad at all. In fact she was smiling at the teasing.

 

Cara just smiled at her. She keep shooking her head. Chaerin widen her smile as she rubbed Dara’s back.

 

“I can sense you’re liking this Chaerin!” Dara said angrily. She remove herself from Chaerin. And look at her. She caught her retrieving her grin. But she was already caught.

 

‘Oh..ooh I'm in trouble.’ Chaerin thought.

 

“No baby, I'm not. You’re just too cute while you are acting like a baby. Okay?” Chaerin cooed and try to persuade her girl who is about to throw tantrums at her.

 

“I'm not acting! I'm … you heard Cara… She.. gosh baby, are you deaf? Hmp!” Dara stand up and marching to their tent. She leave Chaerin behind with Cara and I.M. .

 

“There goes the drama.” Cara said as she keeps smiling.

 

“I think Dara had too much beer, what’s her alcohol tolerance Chaerin?” I.M. asked she nudge Cara.

 

“Oww what did I do?” Cara hissed, massaging her side.

 

“Shut up.” I.M. said.

 

“Well I don’t really know her tolerance maybe the alcohol kicks in. she had two bottles. But we have 500ml bottles here so I think. She is drunk.” Chaerin said.

 

“Well Red Horse are pretty strong. And we are also strong we have drink much, and still drinking.” Cara said as she count the empty bottled in the case.

 

“Yup. And after we finish our bottles we better wrapped it up. Or else my baby will be marching of throwing my things inside out tent.” Chaerin jokingly said.

 

“Then sleep in our tent we have the biggest tent ever!!! Hahaha!” Cara sarcastically said. Yup they have the biggest tent ever.

 

“That’s a big NO. I would dare not, Dara seems petite but sure she can knock me out if I'm not careful.” Chaerin jokingly said back to Cara.

 

“Ohh..scared cat! Woooohhh~~~” Cara tease.

 

“Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter