Chapter 48 Time To Get Back

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ MY NOTE:

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

 

 

 

Sorry for the long wait.

Because some kids need to focus on their finals exam. I promise to update if they do well. As promise, i posted an update today.

And to all Students HighSchool or college! Happy graduation to some... !!! YEY!! WUU~~~~~~ 

 

To my readers, i was delighted on your responses.

I think of changing the story line, because some idea of readers of mine were DAEBAK! But, I stick to the original plan. ^.^

Thank you for your patience I hope this update is worth of your time to read.

ENJOY!!! WUuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~ :))

 

AND Author is trying to learn PhotoShop CS5 so forgive authors amateur edits okay? I love you all!!! chuu~~~

 

 

 

“Baby!!!! “ Dara shriek in happiness, as Chaerin visits her at the Computer shop, in Seoul. She hurriedly strides to her by the door and hug her so tight.

 

“Hi,baby.. I miss you.” As Chaerin hug Dara back, she held her with passion and love. She breathes in her scent, and she savors the warm body that is hugging her now. Dara lift her head to look at her.

 

“I missed you too my baby-rin, I love you so much baby! I missed you so much too!!” Dara said along with pinching Chaerin’s cheeks lightly.

 

“Aigoo.. my girl is missing me? Really?” she asked Dara along with her cute eye smile as she keeps her lock on her arms. Dara giggled and cupped Chaerin’s face.

 

“Yes! I missed you my Pudong! My baby-rin… my only baby….” Dara said as she pulls Chaerin closer to her face. As their nose touch, she looked deep on that hazelnut, shining orbs that are looking back at her own dark brown orbs. Dara asks.

 

“Did my pudong miss me too?” she asked cutely, using her aegyo voice.

 

“Yes, I missed you.” Chaerin answer her without failing to look back at her.

 

“Did my baby-rin do well in her studies?”  She asks seriously this time. Chaerin formed a smirk on her lips.

 

“Is that a question baby? I think you know the answer.” Chaerin said confidently and smug at Dara, she receives a light pinch on her shoulder.

 

“Okay, Ms. Smarty pants. Did my Chaerin, had flirt at her school?” Dara said now with raising eyebrows. She saw Chaerin muffled her giggled while still looking at her. She was about to attack her again when she said.

 

“I did not even do that. I'm very loyal to my loving girlfriend, I know I'm hot”, Chaerin giggled, and Dara rolled her eyes,

 

“and I'm y” she teased which Dara reply with a grin.

 

“And many girls and boys want me.” She teased Dara more. Which led to Dara struggling to get out of her embrace.

 

“But! But! But!” she warned Dara. “I cannot afford to give a ! About them, because all I wanted to do is my gir—nggewnw..” Chaerin’s last words were muffled because Dara had covered .

 

“Are you crazy? Some people might hear you!” Dara hissed at Chaerin. Which led the latter to look around the shop; few costumers and all of them are using the headphones. She returns her gaze to Dara.

 

“I think I am crazy! You know, because of you.” Chaerin said lovingly and pulled Dara for a quick peck on the lips. And after that she was pulled by Dara inside the large counter which she offer her a seat. Dara cannot erase that smile on her lips. Even though she was trying her best, she failed when it comes to Chaerin.

 

“Baby-rin, sometimes you are stubborn you know?” Dara said to Chaerin, as she places herself on her lap. And wrapped her arms around her neck. Chaerin automatically locked her up into her embrace.

 

“But, Dara I'm like this. You know when I wanted to tell you something important I'm like this. Like I need to tell you right away.” Chaerin pleads. She knows she had been into Seoul lately. She drive back and forth from Itaewon to Seoul , Dara warned her because she might get accident on the road. But still she tried her best to follow Dara, but her heart longing to see her won’t let her.

 

Dara look intently to Chaerin,  who is looking at her now with puppy pleading eyes.

 

“Okay, I forgive you, for now. So what is this important thing that you want to tell me, that could not be discussed on the phone?” Dara asked, while caressing Chaerin’s cheeks.

 

Chaerin smiled at her and reach at the back pocket of her pants. She pulled a piece of paper which she gives to Dara. And Dara frowned.

 

“What is this? A Birthday card? It is not my birthday next week as I remember. It is yours.” Dara said confusedly. Chaerin shook her head.

 

“That is my birthday wish card, that only you can grant!” she said excitedly she give Dara a bear hug on her waist and released her again.

 

“It’s not about erted things right??? Hmmm??” Dara accused Chaerin. Which made Chaerin laugh out loud.

 

“No! Baby, as much as I wanted to.” Chaerin teased which made Dara widen her eyes at her. “But! There’s a but!, open it first then read it okay? Don’t judge me like that. I'm hurt.” Chaerin acted out.

 

“Aishh Chaerin, you’re so urrgg!!!” Dara groaned but her hands are doing its way. Opening the enveloped card. As she read it, she can’t help but giggled all the way.

 

 

Dear baby,

 

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday! Happy birthday!

Happy birthday to me…!!!!

Baby I know it’s my birthday next week, but I personally choose to ask you to grant my birthday wished.

I’m thankful to you, for lighting up my life.

I had never ever celebrated a birthday the way I liked it. The way, I want it. But this time, I want it to be with you.

Here we go…

 

 

BABY PLEASE HAVE MY BIRTHDAY WISH GRANTED PLEASE?? PRETTY PLEASE??

 

 

Love,

Your y hot smoking girlfriend. ;)

 

 

Dara laugh loudly, for the last words she read. Chaerin was just still hugging her waist. Dara shifted to face her. Still giggling and smiling widely.

 

“So… it’s a YES?” Chaerin asked her as she calmed from giggling.

 

“Well—“ she was cut.

 

“Aigoo you should grant my wish.” Chaerin said pouting. Dara cleared and face Chaerin seriously.

 

“Well, Chaerin what could it be?” she asks.

 

“Just say YES first.” Chaerin said still pouting at her. Looking down. Dara cannot help but find her girlfriend cute begging like that.

 

“Okay, yes okay. As long as I can give it.” She said to Chaerin as she pulled her chin to look at her.

 

“You can give it, I'm telling you, and you can grant it. And now that you say YES~! You better be ready packing you things, because we will be having a two weeks’ vacation on Las Vegas! Starting next week!” Chaerin said with matching surprise tone to Dara. 

 

Dara was dumbfounded. She was happy who would not want to be in Vegas? Everyone wants to experience Vegas, but she remembered her responsibility that made her frown and sigh.

 

“Chaerin, as much as I love to, I can’t the shop then grandma. And I got no money to go there.” She said and was about to stand up when Chaerin pulled her back again. She was about to scold Chaerin when she saw her, dialing on her phone then hit the call button.

 

“Chaerin, what are you doing? Who are you calling? ”Dara asked curiously. Chaerin just looked at her. Then smiled at her. The other line had picked up.

 

“Bommie-yah, Dara said yes but as we predict. It is happening now.” Chaerin is like telling her mom how she was bullied at school way. Bom just laugh on the other line. Then Chaerin decide to put in to speaker mode.

 

“Dara-yah, Chaerin already talked me out about it, two weeks is not long and I agreed to it already.” Bom said from the other line.

 

“But unnie, who will take care of the shop, and also you will be alone.” Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter