Chapter 26 Hectic last day event

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE 2ND day of the CONVENTION

 

The 2nd Day was jammed pack!

Many players and outlookers had attend it!

Everyone left and right has been testing and registering for the day. Free battle ground.

I.M is busier than ever, because the investors of the game had arrive to see the impact to be profited from the game they have invested.

Dara and Bom are with their guild, they have been invited to have demonstrate to play eight versus eight players. and ofcourse the opposing team would be their fomer rival guild,. everything now seems to be a friendly game.

Until some teams from other country had risen. from the second day of the event.

 

The crowd went stiffen seeing many players from different countries, in the 2nd day of  event.

 

"I thought we are the one who were just invited? why are there more players coming today?" Seungri whispered to dara as dara was sitting at a front row, table with unit's of pc cheking them if they are already has the game patched. So the units will be ready to used for free plays.

 

"I dont know, maybe just some we did not recognized yesterday. I better check the patch of other units, excuse me seungri-shii", dara said making her way to other units.

Dara was merely cheking and paying attention one by one by every computer's unit, cables if they were inserted firm and correct. If they were functioning properly. Seeing some unconditioned parts of a unit she marked them all. And she told it to the personnel in that particular area.

 

She was looking around, seeing faces that are enjoying the games makes her heart feel warm.

 

'So this is how makers of this game do profits huh?interesting investing in something that target young market' dara's thoughts were disturb when her Bom unnie called her.

 

"dara-yah, we better teach our team members our T.A. [Techinique Arrangement] and S.A. [Skill Arrangements(Can be done by the player who has knowledge of the skills of  the game)] so their movement will match ours", bom instructed as  dara walked towards her.

 

But they were cut as I.M. appeard with people in suits behind her. She glanced at dara and Bom.

 

"what's up I.M. shii? by the way this was impressive, the stages, the bands, the function corners. You did great", bom said with full appreciation on her gestures.

 

"Im pleased to hear that, it was uhm.. last minute changes but the team manged to do as I say so..", I.M. said with full uneasiness in her tone.

 

"Is something the matter I.M.shii?" dara asked noticing the tone of her new friend.

 

"Everything was fine dara, but there are some changes, the changes are, the warlord and allstar's best players need to team up. against the new rising challenger from two other country today,they had already team up. they are first placer yesterday." I.M. said in a flash. She was about to say something again when, She noticed bom stare at her neck. 

 

"What's wrong miss bom?" I.M. asked

"just bom, well im just 22years old, so just bom would do",

"well im just 20, so bom-unnie?, what are you lookiing at?",I M. asked again

"oh 20's like my dara here, well, Kid i'm no expert at distiguishing it, but it looks like a hickey on the side of you're neck little to the back." bom said while moving closely.

 

Dara stopped her unnie seeing how flustered I.M. became, I.M. just pulled up the collar of her jacket.

 

"I think i must go, see you guys later the battle ground, i'm kinda stuck today.", I.M. explained gesturing her hand at the people so called her P.A.[Personal Assistant] and P.G[Personal Guards].

"we understand how busy you might be, this was a successful event. Go, we will be going to, to prepare." dara said..smiling.

"Okay find them soon, practice right away. And Bom,." I.M paused.

 

Now dara and bom looked at her.

 

"Why with swollen lips? does it hurt? ", but before but could reply I.M just winked at her teasingly  and walk away.

Dara was stunned, I.M. can unnie liked that. No one ever dare to mess with her unnie.

 

"I'll have my revenge on her! Dara-yah let's go to the other guild we need to prepare." Bom dragged dara.

 

Seeing her unnie irritated like that,. make's her smile. She look at her unnie's lips.

 

'Woah, it is swollen I did not notice this earlier. even under that thick lipstick. you can notice the cracked lower lips. It must have been a rough night' dara's thought.

 

"Dara-yah, dont think of anything i can sense you looking at me", bom said while they are walking.

"was it good unnie?", dara asked, and recieve  a smack on her head, she groan in slight pain.

"It is 'was she good' not 'was it good'. Dont tell me after last night, you have'nt been taken? you two are officially right", bom asked her.

"No, we did not do anything", dara answer shyly.

"I dont believe you, I will ask her.", bom teased.

"okay..okay she wanted to do something last night, but i think, it is too fast. So i suggest we just cuddled".

 

Bom stopped and looked at dara, she can sense dara is telling the truth.But she cant believe that Chaerin is controlled by dara. She think chaerin is someone who dont follow rules, a stubborn kid, Bom did not argue anymore.

They took the escalator going down from the venue they were in, to get to where the allstar guild is in.

They can see all the sides of events, dara just have been overwhlemed being in a place that everyone has in common. And it is Online gaming.

Booths left and right, Raffle draw, activities that won't let your expectation down. Incredible gaming event at it's finest.

 

 

 

As soon as they saw the room where, Chaerin and Minzy will be, Dara felt a tug in her stomach, But she cant back up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter