Chapter 52 Welcome Home

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there my GOOD hearted readers. PLEASE to read this Chapter with sincerity. *BOW*

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Winks*

 

 

 

 

hehehe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin felt she was lying on a very soft material; she was slowly gaining consciousness again. But still she can’t move her body. She realizes she was not tied anymore.

 

She suddenly felt a finger, tracing her from her forehead, down to her nose bridge, and to her lips. Then it will start again from her forehead and to her nose bridge and to her lips again. She did not panic this time. She tend to be cool, she felt a warm lips on her cheeks.

 

The scent was heavenly and the warmth is the comfort she has been looking for in her life.

 

That sure made up her mind to force her eyes open. There is a white light around where her eyes travel. She was still adjusting her vision. She looked to her side and found, Dara looking back at her smiling. For she was used to dreaming about Dara, Chaerin did not find it shocking since, she always dream about her. She even dreamt about her within her naps.

 

“Dara… baby, I miss you. Thank you for always visiting me like this in my dreams. Thank you for keeping me sane through this dreams.” Chaerin unconsciously murmured as for the toxic was still lingering at her. She closed her eyes again.

 

Suddenly Chaerin felt, the weight in her abdomen, and felt a warm palm gliding up, from there towards her belly, and chest then she felt a tug on her nape. And next was warm lips, on her neck, nibbling and kissing her pulse point, which made her squirm. And then she realized, she was .

 

She was about to protest, when she felt the latter’s tongue attacking her pulse point and collarbone sensually.

 

“Ahhnn..” Chaerin let out a weak moan, in surrender tone. She clutch onto the soft cloth under her. And then she heard the latter laugh and said.

 

“So… my strong baby, became this vulnerable under my touches eh? What a wonderful discovery” said by the latter. Chaerin cannot believe that even in her dreams Dara was teasing her.

 

“You’re always such a tease baby, come here I might woke up again and found you’re not there.” Chaerin said with still her eyes close and pulled the figure above her into her embrace. She was so happy that she was able to have dreamt about Dara again.

 

“Chaerin, open your eyes, I'm here. I will never leave you again.” As the latter was forcing Chaerin.

 

She cupped Chaerin’s both cheeks and gave her light squishes.

 

“Open your eyes, wake up. hey baby-rin.” Then Chaerin started shivering and she started crying again.

 

“Dara, please let me be in this dreamland with you, don’t push me away.” Chaerin begged while crying, all Dara can do is wipe the flowing tears from Chaerin’s face. Suddenly Chaerin felt teardrops falling on her too. She opened her eyes and found the dark brown orbs that she misses so much with life and crying with her, while smiling above her.

 

She suddenly shifted and sat up, that made Dara in straddling position above her lap, she holds Dara both arms and looked at her whole figure. She doesn’t mind if she is as long as she kept stare at Dara.

 

“Tell me I'm not dreaming?!” she asks while crying. Still holding both of Dara’s arms. Panting, smiling and crying.

 

“You are not.” Dara answered crying, still smiling towards Chaerin.

 

“Are you for real?” Chaerin asks again. This time she saw Dara chuckled.

 

“Yes, I am. I am real for real deal. I am the real deal.” Dara said sliding off Chaerin’s holds in both her arms. And taking off her own clothes, and underwear, Chaerin was just dumbfounded on how her wife is stripping on close proximity with her, she just keep staring at her.

 

She was still amazed on how beautifully perfect that porcelain skin is, and those pink erected s are. Then she looked up again only to meet the dark brown orbs that she misses so much. She pulled her for a tight hug again. Chaerin shut her eyes and let herself calm as she felt her heart beating so loud. She buried her face on Dara’s neck.

 

Chaerin started crying again; this time she had light sobs.

 

“Please be real, I don’t want to suffer anymore, kill me now so I won’t be alone anymore.. please…” Chaerin beg that made Dara, part from hugging her.

 

Dara cupped Chaerin’s face again whose eyes are flowing with endless tears but still looking at her lovingly.

 

“I wonder, what would it take to make you feel that I'm real.. hmm…?” Dara asked her teasingly while calming herself. “If I make love to you till you drop, would you believe me now? Oh maybe that’s the way.” Dara continues her teasing.

 

Chaerin just chuckled but, she was surprised by warm lips capturing her. Dara keep their gap close as she straddle Chaerin more, she deepens the kiss with Chaerin responded wonderfully. Dara wrapped her arms around Chaerin’s neck and tug the back of Chaerin’s hair.

 

While Chaerin was, holding Dara’s waist whom is grinding at her abdomen. She can feel Dara’s warm wet chamber. She was so turn on from Dara’s loving kiss and tongue playing. She lifts Dara and rolled her over.

 

Now she was over Dara, she gazes down, on the beauty below her. She let her thumb trace Dara’s lips, and she slowly leaned down and captures those lips lovingly. She did not rush for she needed to make sure everything she does, is well receive by Dara. She wants Dara to know, how happy she was right now through her lips. Then she pinned Dara’s hand on both sides of the head of Dara.

 

This time she was not crying anymore, she looked down on her once again, hungrily. Then she started to Dara’s earlobes, she bit it and it. Dara is trying to squirm out from being pinned.

 

“Baby, please don’t fight me, surrender to me.” Chaerin whisper huskily on Dara’s ear, which causes more for Dara to her chamber, to  be wetter. And Dara’s urge to fight weakened.

 

Chaerin did not waste time; she ravished Dara’s body the way she wanted it for so long. And she made her way down to Dara’s wet chamber. She right away which startled Dara.

 

“Ah! Chaerinah, baby please be gentle…with me.” Dara pleaded, but Chaerin answered.

 

“No…I will not.” She said while is Dara furiously. The way Chaerin talk and the vibrations from her voice made Dara shoot for the stars. Dara tried to push away Chaerin’s head from her chamber. But Chaerin got a good grip on her waist.

 

“Baby, please… ahn!” Dara was surprise when Chaerin and played w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter